• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013: DIE HARDER

Status
Not open for further replies.

cicero

I really hope this works right, this is a test first run for me before doing something larger. Merry Christmas!

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (cicero, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Warlock -- MB-301C2380E879FF98 - Taken by NotSelf. 6 entrants total.

t1387933133z1.png

Turfster

ModBot said:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Operation Flashpoint Red River -- MB-90A7EDF1B921AC09 - Taken by TheSeks. 4 entrants total.
Operation Flashpoint Dragon Rising -- MB-D72DD2FC416C2396 - Taken by Ingueferroque. 6 entrants total.

t1387933178z1.png
Is it a bird? Is it a plane? Nope, it's a snake dragon thing!

Which one of you sat on Santa's lap and asked to protect Lara's hair?
ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Tomb Raider -- MB-EE108A8C6D40579A

t1387940288z1.png

The_Monk

I'm happy for having a table full of different sweets and desserts during Christmas. I would gladly share it with any GAFfer that may be not so lucky. It's all using local recipes too. :)

ghq29eFl.jpg

styl3s

Remember Me is $10 on GMG with code.

Worth it? Looking for something beside Blacklist to play for the next days while i am stuck with family.

-MD-

I went to school with like 20 girls that looked like Saoirse Ronan. My mom even looked like her when she was younger.

I'm sure everyone else knows about a dozen people that look like her too.

NotSelf

[b said:
Instructions for participants:[/b]

Rules for this Giveaway:

Batman Arkham Asylum GOTY -- MB-AF619ED8A2F0F34C - Taken by NeoNess

Enjoy:)

rtcn63

I went to school with like 20 girls that looked like Saoirse Ronan. My mom even looked like her when she was younger.

I'm sure everyone else knows about a dozen people that look like her too.

That's what makes her so attractive- she's attainable.

Arkanius

I didn't get a single present...
But I offered Super Mario 3D World for my nephew (Yes he has a WiiU)

Guess who played the fuck out of it tonight

-MD-

I didn't get a single present...
But I offered Super Mario 3D World for my nephew (Yes he has a WiiU)

Guess who played the fuck out of it tonight

My oldest brother is an idiot, my 2nd oldest bro bought our nephew a WiiU and my oldest (the kids dad) went out and bought Super Mario U even though that game comes bundled with the WiiU.

So oldest bro runs out, returns it and buys another game. Guess which one? Super Luigi U, the other game that also comes bundled with the WiiU.

Guy is a moron. I must have told him a dozen times to get 3D world.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Has Desktop Dungeons gone on any big sales or is it still too new? It looks awesome.

rtcn63

My oldest brother is an idiot, my 2nd oldest bro bought our nephew a WiiU and my oldest (the kids dad) went out and bought Super Mario U even though that game comes bundled with the WiiU.

So oldest bro runs out, returns it and buys another game. Guess which one? Super Luigi U, the other game that also comes bundled with the WiiU.

Guy is a moron.

My older half-brother watches nothing but Disney and prison shows, and constantly picks fights with me because he thinks I'm going to enter his bedroom at night and violate him.

jmizzal

haha wow he is all confused and SM3DW is a great game just got it a few days ago

Arkanius

It can't be helped
A small library and 3 Mario games. Of course it confuses everyone
Also, the game is a fucking classic from moment 0. And it's amazing how I was constantly impressed how good it looked, even if it wasn't anything new. It was just... polished in every single corner

random

Thanks to the Anonymous benefactor for XIII Century Gold Edition.

These are just regular Humble Bundle leftovers, please continue with your scheduled special Christmas giveaways.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:

The Bard's Tale -- MB-B169B2854D4B8245 - Taken by Tolerance
Solar 2 -- MB-0BF20FD5A186BF3D - Taken by ArynCrinn

kevin1025

Banned
I keep going to the Steam store page expecting to see the flash and community sales to be different at 8 (EST). Happens every single night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom