• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013: DIE HARDER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dec

23 and got a 27" monitor and a Nexus 7. My mom has a government job and is fucking awesome.

Likely Steam games from my wife, among other things.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I feel like im a difficult guy to gift anyway, I dont really matter since I get to get drunk with my sister tomorrow

I think I got a USB DAC? I have no idea actually. My sister is supposedly on her way into town as well and I think the family is meeting at mom's house later on. I just want to sulk and hide.

Wookieomg

I'm 26 and haven't gotten presents on Christmas day since I was a teenager. Though I have gotten money from family to do whatever with for the holidays, so that's one perk of growing up: freedom to choose my own presents. Which I suppose is sort of counter-intuitive with the Holiday.. Hm... lol

Phatmac

Merry Xmas and what not fellow gaffers. Only started posting a lot this year and it's been swell. Still haven't gotten banned yet so it's a start! Here's to many savings on this glorious Steam sale.

rtcn63

I'm 27, unemployed, and residing in an Astrovan in my parents' apartment parking lot. I don't even notice the days passing.

-MD-

I'm 26 and haven't gotten presents on Christmas day since I was a teenager. Though I have gotten money from family to do whatever with for the holidays, so that's one perk of growing up: freedom to choose my own presents. Which I suppose is sort of counter-intuitive with the Holiday.. Hm... lol

My parents basically said when I turned 16 I was too old for gifts. That was that.

derFeef

Meep meep.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

State of Decay -- MB-7C8226DE85693963 - Taken by cicero. 48 entrants total.
FTL -- MB-0CD11447AD9CED4E - Taken by Splatt. 3 entrants total.

t1387932368z1.png

Salsa

real christmas gift is that the Venezuelan girl I met in Colombia bought a plane ticket to spend a couple weeks with me at the beach next month, in a summer house I could afford thanks to this stupid-ass ridiculously paid job I got for these 2 months

so hey, merry christmas

Nakazato

real christmas gift is that the Venezuelan girl I met in Colombia bought a plane ticket to spend a couple weeks with me at the beach next month, in a summer house I could afford thanks to this stupid-ass ridiculously paid job I got for these 2 months

so hey, merry christmas
Cg on the upcoming sex salsa lpl

Knurek

so hey, merry christmas

Now see her turn out to be Irish Romulan in disguise.
Then see JaseC bying a plane ticket to murder you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom