• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013: DIE HARDER

Status
Not open for further replies.

gngf123

I have two keys for Avencast: Rise of the Mage. I can't be sure, but I think one works and one is already taken.

If someone wants them quote me and I'll PM them to you.

Reckoner

:(

In which City do you live fellow GAFfer?

I also don't have much but the little I have I'll be happy to share. I can try and find some traditional little cake and send it to your address.

I'm from Porto. This year's Christmas was just a very normal dinner. Taking time now to chill a bit and listen to some relaxing folk music, play some Super Mario 3D and buy some games on Steam.

Salsa

I got Brothers from Ezra2680 less than an hour ago so I feel kinda guilty

if it's okay with Chojka (and Turfster) im gonna give Rise of Venice to Casimir since he was asking about it like 5 mins before the giveaway.

kulapik

7? Is it his first Pokemon game? If so he won't find a better game on 3DS.

Pokemon is some next level shit at age 7.

I lie, he's actually 8

And no, he has played a lot of Pokemons, even Pokemon x Nobunaga

And tomorrow I'm getting him 3D Land for free, thanks Nintendo!

Derrick01

Banned
I voted for hexagon because I wanted to see how low we could go. I'm going to celebrate by not buying it just like all the other votes so far.

Chojka

if it's okay with Chojka (and Turfster) im gonna give Rise of Venice to Casimir since he was asking about it like 5 mins before the giveaway.

Sounds good to me. As long as someone gets to enjoy it.

Steam community what are you doing.. Guess it's true that people always vote for the biggest % discount even if it's the least amount of money saved lol.

Eanan

ibJYWCmm34nBe.gif

embrace the 30 cent hexagon

Oh god. Watch everyone decline it. Hehehehe.

I don't know man, they accepted Secret of the Magic Crystals earlier in this sale so they have interesting taste in games or they have enough honour to not decline it.

Guess they are saved now though, dat 0.29$ saving was too good for steam community to pass. Not to disrespect the game though, Super Hexagon is probably in my TOP10 GOTY list.

Turfster

You have my blessing
For what that's worth...
(A lot, amirite guys? Guys?)

Vamphuntr

Hopefully Kentucky Route Zero is available to vote for again. Definitely interested in it. Had no idea what it was about like many other indies from the RPS list. I get an Out of this World vibe from it. I guess it's from the shadows.

Aitor

have fun
ModBot said:
Instructions for Aitor:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Solar 2 -- MB-959A08DED6B25940 - Taken by freakk5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom