• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013: DIE HARDER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Milchmann

Steam community:
379ch.gif

I just turned 37, my present is grey hair, the creeping spectre of death, and remembering to buy presents for 6 cats but forgetting to get your parents the next season of Doctor Who

Fracas

#fuckonami
btw there are still keys left from earlier

ModBot said:
I am giving away 10 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Rocketbirds: Hardboiled Chicken -- MB-E4AF8484456F95C1
vRvbDCu.png
Command and Conquer Red Alert 3 Uprising -- MB-64C5BACD2969E4CB - Taken by Volimar
vRvbDCu.png
Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box -- MB-2A1CFC9CC3E17549
vRvbDCu.png
Mirror's Edge -- MB-9B6F140F675615F6 - Taken by Jimmyfenix
A Virus Named Tom -- MB-8FFDAF0675AC902B
Clive Barker's Jericho -- MB-6F672BA3A9AFA487 - Taken by kevin1025
Bastion -- MB-07586450DA4166AE - Taken by El Idiota
Eets Munchies -- MB-EDF37CE54B8FAED6 - Taken by ninjaurbano
vRvbDCu.png
Populous -- MB-90CB13F834D8B0AB
vRvbDCu.png
Crysis 2 Maximum Edition -- MB-0207C60FE0ECE0B6

Prophane33

I just turned 37, my present is grey hair, the creeping spectre of death, and remembering to buy presents for 6 cats but forgetting to get your parents the next season of Doctor Who

Totally there (though only going on 31), my present is some Chinese food, and watching the Doctor Who and Downton Abbey Christmas Specials tomorrow.

Wookieomg

So I'm on the fence about LLTQ. I'm considering grabbing it for a fiver from the dev website. But literally all I have heard about it is Dark Souls of Visual Novels, and I watched the video on the Store Page for it... No idea if I would like it or not lol. But all the hoop-la and hype in this thread is making my wallet stir to life. :\ Help please?

Ezra2680

Does steam have a limit on purchases in a certain amount of time? I've been gifting games, but now I keep getting an error when I get to the checkout process when using my steam wallet.

To answer my own question, apparently it does. I can now buy some more gifts. Merry Christmas everyone!

Dambrosi

Banned
Ah, that's a shame. LLTQ deserved the win here, but let's not pretend that Super Hexagon is shit - it isn't, it's actually really good. Let's hope for a LLTQ daily or flash deal later on, hmm?

Oh, and thanks to crazyrabbits for Damnation. I'll get around to trying it out by the new year, promise - but I did win a lot of games today. :p

I already own all of the games at that list but I'm mad that Super Hexagon won

Who on Steam sees Super Hexagon and is like "59 cents? Eh, too much, I'll wait."

Valve should have a community rejects sale on the last day just for the hell of it.
Ah, that's a shame. LLTQ deserved the win here, but let's not pretend that Super Hexagon is shit - it isn't, it's actually really good. Let's hope for a LLTQ daily or flash deal later on, hmm?

Oh, and thanks to crazyrabbits for Damnation. I'll get around to trying it out by the new year, promise - but I did win a lot of games today. :p
This will not happen. KRZ is the one likely to be a flash or daily.

Super Hexagon is a great game. I have it on iPad and should be fun to play on PC. I voted for it. I already have KR0, if not, I probably would have voted for it.

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
I don't have it hoping for a flash/daily with the 70% it would get in the vote

I'm totally expecting that, but I keep dodging the Giant Bomb GOTY podcasts because I don't want it spoiled and it's getting harder and harder!

It just feels irresponsible to buy Brothers on a non-daily/flash because it's REALLY likely it'll go down in price to that ~$4

Derrick01

Banned

:lol

<---grey hair bro since 18, I feel your pain. At first I could play it off as sexy but combined with a slightly receding hairline and now it's just sad.

Eusis

Super Hexagon is a great game. I have it on iPad and should be fun to play on PC. I voted for it. I already have KR0, if not, I probably would have voted for it.
YOU VOTED FOR A DIME SAVINGS.

EDIT: Wait I swore it cost less before. Still, it was part of a humble bundle so I forgot I even have it. And would take a cue from you and play on the Nexus 7 anyway.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Long Live the Queen- -- MB-B71B80DDA043C857 - Taken by Rhaknar. 40 entrants total.

t1387936418z1.png
Lets do this

Still got a couple keys left from my giveaway - please take them:

ModBot said:
MbmDY6z.png

Doc Clock The Toasted Sandwich of Time -- MB-22EAA8F8511ECF2D
Skyward Collapse -- MB-D287C0AE0E2039FA
Hacker Evolution Duality -- MB-B2A38264F0883231
Tropico Reloaded -- MB-D16AF637F07CAE21
Puzzler World -- MB-25052AF797F8A2AB
Valley Without Wind 1&2 -- MB-5772A34DCA141BA0

I already own all of the games at that list but I'm mad that Super Hexagon won

Who on Steam sees Super Hexagon and is like "59 cents? Eh, too much, I'll wait."
People who don't give a fuck. It's just games, but it still kinda sucks considering how cheap it was even without the community vote.

oh well

Vamphuntr

Starbound is really hard to recommend right now imo. Bought it on launch and while it was playable, it was really rough. They are also wiping planet/ship/character often with patches and they are patching it often. There was like 2 patches in the same day like yesterday.

Will probably be worth it once it's out of early access. Bought it to play with 2 friends and one of them is having huge performance problems with a fairly good pc. The game is completely unoptimized for now, they are supposed to tweak that during the second beta phase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom