• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013: DIE HARDER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaper

Sang Froid is a great and SUPER Canadian game. It's a sort of action tower defence like Orcs must Die but with even more emphasis on action combat. Really cool little game.

All tree of the community vote choices deserve your time and money.

Well now, this has my interest piqued since I just started playing Orcs must die! and am enjoying it. Voted.

Eusis

Sadly, this will be the case. People seem to be blindly voting on the lowest price, without actually looking at the store pages for the games at all.
The single biggest improvement they can possibly do without entirely changing the community vote would be to display before and after prices right there. We see $2 and think "hot damn!" but then we click through and completely blow it off.

... And using this logic of biggest ACTUAL savings I voted Raven. 6.49>3.74>>>49 god damn cents.

Erekiddo

The single biggest improvement they can possibly do without entirely changing the community vote would be to display before and after prices right there. We see $2 and think "hot damn!" but then we click through and completely blow it off.

... And using this logic of biggest ACTUAL savings I voted Raven. 6.49>3.74>>>49 god damn cents.

It does on the website. Not the app.

wilflare

I played it on PS4 but not co-op. If you've played any lego games before you can expect the same but outside of missions there's an open world full of a variety of things to do and "puzzles" to solve to unlock new characters and gold bricks. It has surprisingly decent production values compared to the other lego games and there's a nice amount of characters that do different things.

thanks! can't decide whether to get it on Steam or consoles

Colin.

"As a first step in troubleshooting, please retry entering the product key, which you can find in Your Games & Software Library" My problem is that I was given one key instead of four Amazon, not that I can't figure out the complex process of redeeming it, fucking hell. Their support is truly awful.

Caerith

"As a first step in troubleshooting, please retry entering the product key, which you can find in Your Games & Software Library" My problem is that I was one key instead of four Amazon, not that I can't figure out the complex process of redeeming it, fucking hell. Their support is truly awful.

Tell me about it. Slow as hell, too.

ArynCrinn

Banned
Volgarr and Soundodger+ need to get the flash, community sale attention now. I'd rather a flash sale since the community is dumb as bag of rocks.

DorianD

Still waiting for Brothers to hit. Bummed it didn't win the community vote.

I decided to pull the trigger on it. It will probably be on a better deal, but I said heck it will probably be only a couple bucks. Anyway, I enjoy the game so far, no complaints.

Mordeccai

There are two Pinball FX packs that are -0.01 cents and Gaben won't let me buy them. What gives. Just reverse that negative sign and you can gladly have my two pennies, Gaben.

MiKeD

Banned
Man oh man, what did I get myself into with this Hexagon shit. Pretty sure I pressed spacebar 250 times after I said: "Alright, last time"....

ArynCrinn

Banned
Man oh man, what did I get myself into with this Hexagon shit. Pretty sure I pressed spacebar 250 times after I said: "Alright, last time"....

Cool thing about Open Hexagon is, if you simply hold down the spacebar you'll instantly respawn upon death, sort of like Meat Boy but way faster.

...unless they patched that into Super.

honorless

We don't have "get out of jail free" cards, but if we did, she'd have one.

ArynCrinn

Banned
Heed this poster's words and go claim this leftover key for it.

It's pretty fucked up that you call the original a "scheme". Without Terry Cavanagh and Super Hexagon, this clone would not exist. Maybe you should show the progenitor as much respect as Vittorio Romeo does.

You do realize it was a joke, and second of all Terry actually had a lot to do with this version of Hexagon even existing.

...Terry Cavanagh has actually done some work with these guy's since a couple updates ago to improve it even further btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom