• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013: DIE HARDER

Status
Not open for further replies.

rtcn63

Years back, I gifted my niece my purple GBA. She visited my house later and smashed my DS lite into a wall. I disowned my family.

denx

It's been Christmas here for the last 40 minutes or so, so happy Christmas everyone! I have some spare keys so I'll try to do a giveaway later today.

legacyzero

Banned
I hope No Man's Sky is ok.. I mean, i'm sure the devs are ok. But man. I'd hate to see them lose all that progress. Adam Boyes should swoop in and help out.

honorless

We don't have "get out of jail free" cards, but if we did, she'd have one.
You do realize it was a joke, and second of all Terry actually had a lot to do with this version of Hexagon even existing.
No, actually—I read a lot of dumb shit and disrespect flung at creators on the internet day in and day out. So I'm glad you were just joking! My bad.

Casimir

Unconfirmed Member
I can't pull off the hat look. I look like a douchebag no matter how I wear it.

My condolences. But when it gets too bad, you can always do what Jason Alexander has done.

JASON-ALEXANDER-HAIR.jpg

You talking to me?

This guy gets it. XD

For all that other folks were complaining about the flash deals I've actually been playing some Pinball FX2 from the humble bundles and was interested in the DLC. Any recommendations on the best pack? Star Wars? Marvel?

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Dat Hexagon price. I'm just gonna buy, like, 10 copies of that game and give them out randomly over the next year.

ArynCrinn

Banned
Btw, if any of you guy's new or old to Super Hexagon looking for good competition. Send 73L a friend request. :)

Guy is a fucking monster, in all kinds of games, good luck beating his 3000 secs and up scores on most levels. :p

If you've never played System Shock 2, I'd definitely recommend it. Played it over the summer for the first time and really enjoyed it. It was cool to notice what ideas and aspects the current shock games, and other games, took from it. Plus it was just fun to run through. At 2.49, absolutely worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom