• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013: DIE HARDER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corsick

Does anyone here know much about Out of the Park Baseball 14? I like baseball games and have little experience with sports sims, and I'm not sure how it measures up. Worth a go for Baseball fans?

JakeD

7bP78hP.png

Yeah, a quick search would probably hit as the top result but here's the direct link: http://www.patches-scrolls.com/vampire_bloodlines.php

It fixes a lot of bugs and even adds a few sidequests that were locked out due to development constraints at the time. The unofficial patch ends up being a necessity, regardless, because I believe the game crashes otherwise.
Thanks for the help. Here's to hoping it gets cheap :D!

derExperte

There to hope Shadowrun will be going for further discount =/

Summer sale had a) many repeats and b) a lot of community vote losers as flashs/dailies.

Also if there's one thing worse than the votes then it's SteamGAF complaining every 8 hours. Could we not do that this time?

Played 30 minutes of how to survive ($3.50 or whatever it is from the ubisoft store). You click a lot, you collect things, you can't climb over a couple of knee high rocks to get to your objective.

It is ok, but 30 minutes is kind of enough.

Dr Dogg

Summer sale had a) many repeats and b) a lot of community vote losers as flashs/dailies.

Also if there's one thing worse than the votes then it's SteamGAF complaining every 8 hours. Could we not do that this time?

Asking about no complaining over deals in a Sale thread is like asking does the Pope shit in the woods. Wait a second?

def sim

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Aliens: Colonial Marines -- MB-F0056E673350ABBE - Taken by The_Monk

Enjoy!

honorless

We don't have "get out of jail free" cards, but if we did, she'd have one.
Okay I've seen a few mention of cards on this thread and the checkout page.
Is there a guide to look up what they actually do?
Click the golden "Find Out More" link at the top of the store page to peruse the FAQ. If there's something specific you're confused about after that, just ask.

This makes sense because Steam Card Exchange has graphics for levels one and two of the foil badge, and AFAIK (yes I'm making an assumption, but at least it's a more educated one) there's no way for that site to know what any of the badges look like until somebody makes them. So if bdzz was right and you were guaranteed an Unparalleled for making a foil, at least one of them would have been uncovered already.
Quoting myself because some people might be interested in this. I checked palmdesert's profile just because he's the only badge whale I know off the top of my head. Dude has a level 10 Snow Globe, and unless he's buying these items I think I know what he got for forging it
  • 4 Melting Snowflakes
  • 2 Sticker Sox
  • Coat of Arms - Yellow Farmer
  • Turquoise Imp Mask
  • Lavender Imp Mask (rare)
  • Genuine Mountain Splitter (uncommon)

Like I said, he could have purchased these items but it seems unlikely because 80% are commons...and why would anyone buy four melting snowflakes? So I'd like to say that this confirms the items' rarity doesn't have anything to do with the level of badge being forged.

FAKE EDIT: ohgod while I was typing this up he leveled the badge up to 20 and got a whole bunch more common trash. So badge level and item rarity have little if any correlation. myth BUSTED.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
All cards are across the board.

People are buying cards to craft badges to get festive cards to sell on the market to buy cards to craft badges to get festive cards to sell so they can buy....

You get the idea. I've sold my lot that had been sat there for weeks.

Makes me wonder... what are the items?

I'm only interested in TF2 items anyway, but I heard the item being given is random. What are the TF2 items?

naib

Just saw Cook, Serve, Delicious got steam leaderboards!! And steam challenges? Interesting.

Nice Chubigans! My most wanted feature.
Time to dust it off and taunt the woman again.

Dusting off wallet as well.. not that much has collected.
Happy Holidays Steam GAF!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom