• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013: DIE HARDER

Status
Not open for further replies.

def sim

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Eletronic Super Joy -- MB-7AA2E47098ECA76A - Taken by Kirosia

I don't know a thing about this game; I hope it's good!

Haven't seen anything huge that I've bit on.

Was thinking about the B:I Season Pass when it was still $5, but it will likely be released in a bundle/GOTY down the line.

Only things I've picked up so far are Aliens: Colonial Marines from Amazon and Alpha Protocol from GMG (for $3).

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
BRB buying more Steam wallet codes with Bitcoin

Damaniel

Banned
That's weird. Toki Tori 2+ is now showing up as a flash sale game at 85% off. It wasn't a minute ago.

On game game page, it's only 75% off, but the Two Tribes bundle is 85% off, making all 4 games cheaper than Toki Tori 2+ alone.

Weird.

EDIT: And it gave me giftable copies of the games in the bundle I already had. I don't think I've ever had a Steam-bought bundle do that...

honorless

We don't have "get out of jail free" cards, but if we did, she'd have one.
I don't know what the hell Electronic Super Joy is but I can pay for it with card money.
...I know what it is, suspect I'll have a relatively poor opinion of it when I actually get around to playing it, and am still thinking about the DLC for $0.70. It seems to have a lot of content...

legacyzero

Banned
I hope X Rebirth gets a mega sale. I know the game is broke as hell, but I imagine it'll be amazing once it gets patched and modded inside and out.

derExperte

Wait what, ESJ got DLC two days ago? Why didn't anyone tell me?

just-when-thought.jpg

atomsk

Party Pooper
For those people who still have a 10% off coupon for Toki Tori 2, the 10% it takes is off what the sale price already is, so an extra 37 cents or so.

Just a heads up.

cicero

Alarms blasting up the street, I think my neighbors are being robbed. Heard loud voices as soon as it went off, and then a van quickly screech around the corner. I couldn't leave a potential price error on Electronic Super Joy on the table though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom