• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013: DIE HARDER

Status
Not open for further replies.

JakeD

hopefully it's like the summer sale, where everything up for the vote ended up being a daily anyway. although if i remember correctly they did sneak a few in at the end that were never dailies (and they lost to FTL, probably)

UncleO

Someone took it!

srWiVa7.gif
LOL!!

Does steam have a time limit on how long you can have stuff in your cart?

The_Monk

LOL!!

Does steam have a time limit on how long you can have stuff in your cart?

During the sale, Steam gets a little bit unstable. That might have been your problem. In the last Sale in Autumn, I couldn't add titles to my cart for instance. Had to use the website and after 20 minutes I had all those added titles on the Steam client. In these times I always use the site.

Voted for Waking Mars coz it's the cheapest and I want you all to buy it.
I think the FTL won the community vote by being the cheapest out of the three options. What people didn't bother to realise is that it's been cheaper.

I've already nearly spent all my SteamBux on day one. Not sure what else to get or to wait for.

Kacho

Shame on you guys for not picking shadowrun and picking something mediocre instead.

Oh well I probably wasn't going to buy it at that price anyway. Just bought Europa Universalis 4 on Amazon, time to cram 50 hours into that before our GOTY voting period is up.

God dammit, Derrick. Lmao

I'm bummed Shadowrun didn't get picked either. I should probably continue waiting for a sale, as some seem optimistic that it'll happen at some point during this thing. The urge to just say fuck it and buy it now is rising though. Game is awesome.

UncleO

During the sale, Steam gets a little bit unstable. That might have been your problem. In the last Sale in Autumn, I couldn't add titles to my cart for instance. Had to use the website and after 20 minutes I had all those added titles on the Steam client. In these times I always use the site.

makes sense
thanks for the info, im a steam sale noob

traveler

Not Wario
Well, I bit on Batman Origins, thanks in part to the recommendations I saw posted. Hope it's more in line with Asylum than City. Should be decent regardless.

Debating Recettear.

Dr Dogg

Free-for-allsies

Edit: Awww feck it bottom of the page.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Toki Tori -- MB-8C80CF5F16F3BC3A - Taken by Cozmogramma
Rush -- MB-43A24715633E9FC8 - Taken by Gravelord_Nito
Little Inferno -- MB-8479A51A80EBCC82 - Taken by Melhisedek

daveo42

Banned
Grabbed the only two dailies that looked nice and I didn't have: MGR and The Stanley Papers.

Any clue if they'll drop something like Kentucky Route Zero or Papers Please on here?

Hi have you met me before? :p

I found this way too funny. Keep living the dream Derrick.

Derrick01

Banned
Well, I bit on Batman Origins, thanks in part to the recommendations I saw posted. Hope it's more in line with Asylum than City. Should be decent regardless.

Debating Recettear.

Thankfully it's more like Arkham City, but not quite as brilliant as that was. It does have a MUCH better story than both games combined though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom