• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013: DIE HARDER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deques

So I was going to buy Bioshock Infinite Season Pass. I entered everything, even paypal credentials. Now the price has gone up >.<

Phatmac

Anyone else not getting progress when buying a game for the steam winter cards? I've bought stuff yet it says I haven't bought anything during the sale.

Tizoc

Alrighty then what game do you want me to vote for GAF?
Let's see what's available on me wishlist¬

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Just updated Enhanced Steam for Google Chrome to 5.3.1:

• Added highlighting to homepage of Winter Sale
  • Fixed some localization strings in the options page
  • Fixed a bug where the changelog would be displayed twice when resetting options

Grief.exe

Seriously, I've been waiting for a Republic Commando deal FOREVER...

You and me both.

h1CE0F7E2

needs to be in op

Agreed. Cracks me up every time.

I think I've seen RE5 hit 80-90% off before. Theres a chance. But as time goes on the chances of seeing that hit the main stage for dailies is slim. Hard to say!

Lowest on Steam is $5.

http://www.steamprices.com/us/app/21690/resident-evil-5

Seanspeed

Banned
Broke. Just bought MGRaiden for $20 and didn't get 2 cards that I should get since it's part of the sale/advertised in the sale.

Not that I care since I doubt I'll get the 8 cards to craft the badge, but it the principal of the matter.
I think you'll only get one since it's 19.99

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
The game + season pass both for $14.99 will be the GOTY edition if it ever does come out.

No.... I took too long in deciding and the price went back to standard. I lost out on a cheap deal. Oh well, back to Duke Nukem 1 and 2 for less than the cost of my smoothie.

Pakkidis

Just updated Enhanced Steam for Google Chrome to 5.3.1:

• Added highlighting to homepage of Winter Sale
  • Fixed some localization strings in the options page
  • Fixed a bug where the changelog would be displayed twice when resetting options

I use Firefox but you do fantastic work. Some of the new updates are godly. Showing the game in a bundle is amazing.

BioInf pass back at $20 with no discount. That is hopefully a mistake as well.

Broke. Just bought MGRaiden for $20 and didn't get 2 cards that I should get since it's part of the sale/advertised in the sale.

Not that I care since I doubt I'll get the 8 cards to craft the badge, but it the principal of the matter.

fairly certain it takes time to account. you'll probably get them a little later

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist

For what it's worth, since they're brand new, they'll probably sell for a pretty decent price on the steam market.

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
So the Bio Inf Season Pass really was an error. Can't believe I managed to grab this and Brigmore Witches (in the autumn sale) through price errors considering that usually I'm not even around for when the deals go up.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
I use Firefox but you do fantastic work. Some of the new updates are godly. Showing the game in a bundle is amazing.

Thanks! I'm working on an updated Firefox version to fix sale homepage highlighting now.

Let's hope Mozilla reviews and approves it before the sale is over. :(

kadotsu

Banned
Don't buy anything before Humble has their next round of deals. One new bundle and a new batch of games on the store in half an hour.

Dolor

ZlV2zWl.gif

Anyone played Space Hulk? Looks interesting but might wait for inevitable 75% off.

I'd pass on it until it's cheaper. I love the Warhammer 40K universe and strategy games, but I found it to be somewhat dull and frustrating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom