• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013: DIE HARDER

Status
Not open for further replies.

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
Quick question before I bite, Bioshock Infinity isn't likely to get a "Game of the Year" or some other silly title release that collects all the DLC and main game in one will it?

Turfster

50% off Remember me.
You can do 75%, Capcpom.
You know you want to make me double dip.

Quick question before I bite, Bioshock Infinity isn't likely to get a "Game of the Year" or some other silly title release that collects all the DLC and main game in one will it?

Eh. I wouldn't say the chances are non-existent.

graywolf323

Metal Gear Rising is in my Steam library, I've never been so happy.

It's only a few months old, so it's a pretty good deal all things considered.

I compare it to Gone Home which is going to see a 75% off and is base of 50% off

I'd buy Stanley for 50% off because it sounds really interesting but 40% off has some psychological barrier for me at least

Eh? Just checked my wishlist, and DX:DC has jumped from the discount due to owning both the game and DLC up to the current sale price? Did I actually miss the discount for owning both due to being too cheap?

h1CE0F7E2

needs to be in op

mileS

:D

But Resident Evil 5 is already 75% Off.

I don't think it has been cheaper but I can wait.

I think I've seen RE5 hit 80-90% off before. Theres a chance. But as time goes on the chances of seeing that hit the main stage for dailies is slim. Hard to say!

statham

Did not know this was today. Bought the Bioshock season pass, now to see what point and click games are for sale!

Panda Rin

The game + season pass both for $14.99 will be the GOTY edition if it ever does come out.

Would MGRR work fine on an NVidia GeForce GTX 560M (2GB)?

i don't really know a lot about nvidia cards so don't take my word too seriously but i guess it should be ok
if you don't wanna take any risk you could wait till shortly after release, GMG usually has the same discounts as pre orders after a release with a coupon (of course the game needs to be purchasable on gmg, i don't know if they're planning on doing that or not)

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Relatively new to Steam and definitely new to the holiday sales.

What are the chances that either/both seasons of The Walking Dead end up further discounted sometime in the next few weeks?

Neckbeard69

Neo Member
Buckled to the pressure within seconds.
This is going to be a devastating sale.

Might and Magic Clash of Heroes
Bit.Trip presents Runner 2
Typing of the Dead:Overkill
Bioshock Infinite + Season Pass.

Poor me, on a sick leave with the chicken-pox. During a sale. With all these games.
Whatever shall I do?

kulapik

Relatively new to Steam and definitely new to the holiday sales.

What are the chances that either/both seasons of The Walking Dead end up further discounted sometime in the next few weeks?

Season 1 will probably get a 75%, but dunno about S2.

Dr Dogg

Right then considering the Snow Globe cards have all changed names (like the Summer ones) I'd expect daily's out of them.

They are now:

• Assassins Creed IV
  • Dota2
  • Outlast
  • Payday 2
  • Warframe
  • Stanley Parable
  • Rogue Legacy
  • Football Manager
  • Surgeon Simulator
  • XCOM

So if you're going to buy any of these and they not a f2p title or a daily, WAIT!!!

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Steam said:
Make a purchase
As an extra reward for purchasing, for every $10 USD spent during the sale you’ll receive a Snow Globe trading card. From your Snow Globe 2013 Badge page select “How do I get more cards?” to track your purchasing progress.

Broke. Just bought MGRaiden for $20 and didn't get 2 cards that I should get since it's part of the sale/advertised in the sale.

Not that I care since I doubt I'll get the 8 cards to craft the badge, but it the principal of the matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom