• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013: DIE HARDER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derrick01

Banned
How is project zomboid? The summary sounds amazing but a lot of games have great detail lists that end up being shitty in the game itself. Then of course you have to include the early access thing...ugh.

Milabrega

Yeah looked like everything had a pricing error that was just adjusted. Far Cry was marked down 50% to 14.99 then changed now to 7.50

Jørdan

Any recommendations for someone with a 7yr old PC which can't play 99.5% of all games out today and got a free weekend till Sunday evening?

I know what it's like having an outdated PC so while not exhaustive by any means, some of these games may be suitable. If you check your system properties against the Steam store page you'll be able to weed out any of the games listed below that aren't suitable. As time is a factor I've included a bunch of games that normally have a higher discount than present. Most if not all will receive a 75% discount during the sale at some point, not many are at their highest discount we usually see.

50%

Age of Wonders, Cave Story+, Darwinia, Counter-Strike, Democracy 2, Gothic II: Gold Edition, Grand Theft Auto III, Half-Life, Hearts of Iron 2 Complete, QUAKE, Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee, Railroad Tycoon II Platinum, Myst: Masterpiece Edition, Sid Meier's Civilization® III Complete, Sid Meier's Pirates!, SimCity™ 4 Deluxe Edition, SEGA Classics, Morrowind® Game of all Time Edition, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six® 3 Gold, Rome: Total War™, Doom Classic Complete, Warhammer® 40,000: Dawn of War, Wolfenstein 3D, Terraria.

60-75%

Deus Ex: Game of the Year Edition, Dungeon Siege, Victoria I Complete, Commandos, Fallout Collection, Port Royale 2, Psychonauts, Sacrifice, Serious Sam Classic, Wizardry.

That took forever so hopefully you see it and it helps narrow down some games you can enjoy.

Edit: GOG has a sale on many of its games that have low requirements.
We won't tell Gaben.

Donax

Neo Member
Daily offers:
- Crysis 2
- Chivalry
- FEZ
- TS 2014
- Nether
- Omerta
- Far Cry 3
- ?
- ?

Flash sales:
- Divine Dragon
- Project zomboid
- ?

Could anyone tell me what are the games i can't see please ? I really hate region restrictions...

I'm probably alone but I can't think of the word nether outside of anatomical "nether region".

Tempted by FFVII but I'd rather just play it on console.

Balehead

I really messed up when I didn't buy CS GO from yesterday's flash. Was sure something else would come up and get me through the weekend but nope.

Enco

Project Zomboid is great on paper but boring as hell in reality.

No NPCs, slow development and a shitty boring map

The_Monk

How is project zomboid? The summary sounds amazing but a lot of games have great detail lists that end up being shitty in the game itself. Then of course you have to include the early access thing...ugh.

I'm very tempted to get it and I know I will but it will be much more later on because right now with the games I have yet to play I can't sink with that price.

My advice is for you to check some decent stream from anyone so you could have a better idea. But I already like the concept way before its appearance on Steam.

W1SSY

Nothing for me today which is probably for the best. I actually don't even know what other games I would be interested in.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
EVE Online for $2. I'll never play this game and it requires a subscription after 30 days. Still, I'm tempted to up my game count for $2.

Terra_Ex

No Far Cry franchise pack at 75%, been waiting for ages and now steam apparently can't be bothered to even put one together. Nothing for me today then.

Daily offers:
- Crysis 2
- Chivalry
- FEZ
- TS 2014
- Nether
- Omerta
- Far Cry 3
- ?
- ?

Flash sales:
- Divine Dragon
- Project zomboid
- ?

Could anyone tell me what are the games i can't see please ? I really hate region restrictions...

Final Fantasy VII
Total War Shogun 2

EVE Online
Music Creator

Anteater

oh well, nothing for me today

4x3uqtju5m.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom