• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013: DIE HARDER

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Monk

Ok here we go, hopefully I did this all correctly, I was getting seriously crosseyed halfway through >_<

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, whichever... enjoy guys, hopefully this makes your day a little brighter. Thanks for having me :)

That's very kind of you fellow GAFfer. I won't be taking any game but I can only hope they can go to a good home. :)

Miker

Great giveaway! Wanted 99 Spirits, but that was taken, and I'm not especially interested in the other games, so I won't enter and hopefully they'll go to people who'll actually play them.

Ok here we go, hopefully I did this all correctly, I was getting seriously crosseyed halfway through >_<

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, whichever... enjoy guys, hopefully this makes your day a little brighter. Thanks for having me :)
Thanks a lot for Ittle Dew, one of the indie games I was about to purchase on this sale!

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
this Modbot shit is fucking amazing I gotta say, it even automatically crosses off the claimed codes and says who got them. Man thats cool, makes me want to give more shit

Annubis

index.php

Mother of giveaways

bloke

Great giveaway, thanks for Spec Ops but it seems key has already been used...

Cheddahz

Banned
I've had a weird morning...but anyways, I totally recommend Final Fantasy VII if you don't have it yet!

Thank you GK86 for Walking Mars!

nexen

It did! Thanks for Earth 2160!

Leezard

Awesome giveaway! I tried for Mark of the ninja, thanks no matter if I get it or not. :)

Kifimbo

Thanks! Best wishes.

Saiyan-Rox

Grabbed Lucius thank you :)

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Great giveaway, thanks for Spec Ops but it seems key has already been used...

wait what... it shouldnt be, it was from GMG back when they packed it in with...err... some other game. Pre order bonus for something. Grrrr. PM pls dude, worst case scenario ill hook you up with it from steam directly

Eanan

What a giveaway!

Question for you guys; does steam have the big 2 or 3gb patch for Aliens CM already in it when you download it, or is it a separate download and install does anyone know?

oh boy, thanks some hell of a giveaway. merry xmass dude

- J - D -

Bless your generous soul, Rhaknar.

hohoXD123

And the reward for the most awesome giveaway goes to...

Thank you for Dirt 2 and happy holidays to you too!

Fox318

Holy shit what a give away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom