• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013: DIE HARDER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ovek

7Member7
Ok here we go, hopefully I did this all correctly, I was getting seriously crosseyed halfway through >_<

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, whichever... enjoy guys, hopefully this makes your day a little brighter. Thanks for having me :)

Thanks for Trine 2!

Ok here we go, hopefully I did this all correctly, I was getting seriously crosseyed halfway through >_<

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, whichever... enjoy guys, hopefully this makes your day a little brighter. Thanks for having me :)

You are an awesome person! Grabbed Natural Selection 2. Thank you so much and Merry Christmas to you too! :D

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
oh yeah, 2 of the peeps that grab hacker evolution duality, PM me, I have 2 sets of full DLC (4 pieces) which I didnt put in the bot because...well, its DLC, it should go to whoever got the game

Natty1

Thanks for Space Trader.

komorebi

Thanks for Dead Space bro, really great giveaway. Blessings.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
is there a list of games that are on sale for 75% but arent daily or community ?

Nymphae

Banned
This is perhaps a stupid question, but how do I gift a game to someone on my friends list from a browser? I won something in a giveaway that I'd like to give a friend of mine for Christmas but I'm not sure how to do it :p (aside from just messaging them the code that is, I was wondering if theres a way to get the gift message thing).

bloke

wait what... it shouldnt be, it was from GMG back when they packed it in with...err... some other game. Pre order bonus for something. Grrrr. PM pls dude, worst case scenario ill hook you up with it from steam directly
Well I got "Duplicate product code", but don't worry I already got bunch of free games from here...shouldnt be complaining...

Thanks for Razor2, Merry Christmas!

topyy

Thanks for Genoforge Collection! Merry Christmas !

Santiako

Thank you for A Valley Without Wind, Happy Christmas!

thank you sir! grabbed AaaaaAAaaa. Amazing giveway.

Lain

While still catching up on the last few pages, Amazon will price match the daily deals, right? Or I'm remembering wrong?

MadBrad

Neo Member

Thank you so much for Limbo!!!

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Well I got "Duplicate error code", but don't worry I already got bunch of free games from here...shouldnt be complaining...

no fuck that. PM me so I dont forget, ll hook you up with it before the sale is over, let me just see if it gets 75% off, it usually does :p

dunno what happened, I dont remember giving the key to anyone, but this list has been amassing for months now...maybe I did? meh that sucks, but I WILL fix it

cicero

Amazing giveaway. I assume that if we tried for something and someone else got it that we are blocked from going for another game?

schwupp

thanks for painkiller - merry xmas to you too :)

ZeroCoin

Thanks a ton for Faerie Solitaire. Great giveaway.

Rhaknar

Amazing giveaway. I assume that if we tried for something and someone else got it that we are blocked from going for another game?

err...I didnt set any rules so no? its my first giveaway I wasnt sure what I was doing, I just did the bare minimum

Derrick01

Banned
someone please convince me not to buy farry 3

Too much junk side content. Unless you think separate assassination missions where you do the same thing you can do without being in a mission is a good thing, or going hunting when you do plenty of that on the side already. Plus add in the generic radio towers that expose all the stuff on the map like in Assassin's Creed and about a million chests that give a paltry amount of money each and you're left with nothing but main story missions. It's a really bad open world game.

Creamium

shut uuuuuuuuuuuuuuup
You'd be crazy to not get Guacamelee at that price. Great game!

Anyway, checking my profile and all my screenshots are gone? What?

NaM

Does not have twelve inches...

I don't think so. Because IIRC Modbot checks for the rules when he picks the winner, not before that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom