• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013 |OT2| DIE HARD (AND HAPPY NEW YEAR)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Voted for Guacamelee.
transform.gif

Sorry to burst everyone's bubble, but Dragon's Lair is so winning the vote.
Same thing happened last time. Too many people going "oh, I know this game" and voting for it...

I'm sure last time it was up against Kentucky Route Zero on the vote. A shocking day for steam community that was.

cicero

This PAC-MAN Championship Edition DX deal sucks. I am holding out for Amazon Tony to finally bring us that big PMCEDX deal he mentioned last month. Either before the Holiday deals end, or during the 2013 Editor's Choice selection in January.

This PAC-MAN Championship Edition DX deal sucks. I am holding out for Amazon Tony to finally bring us that big PMCEDX deal he mentioned last month. Either before the Holiday deals end, or during the 2013 Editor's Choice selection in January.

You should probably wait for the flash sale price to be updated before commenting on it.

derExperte

You should probably wait for the flash sale price to be updated before commenting on it.

The other ones have updated and usually it happens for all at once. Of course there's hope someone forgot to push a button.

I have this game in my wishlist and it was already 33% off I believe, at least the final price 6.69 didn't change. Valve is cheating us.

I remember the 33% too. Let's wait and see. Though I would like to go to bed soon.

daveo42

Banned
I've heard nothing but good things about Guacamelee so I voted that way.

Glad Steam's back too. Time to sacrifice the rest of my wallet to Gaben.

Miker

I swear, if I buy Guacamelee tomorrow morning, it had better not show up in a Humble Bundle in mid-January along with Spelunky. Because that would make me unhappy, even if it would be an awesome bundle I have no right to complain about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom