• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013 |OT2| DIE HARD (AND HAPPY NEW YEAR)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cicero

You should probably wait for the flash sale price to be updated before commenting on it.

It has already been mentioned that it will be 50% off instead of the measly 33% off it is now. I can get that deal, minus the dlc, from Amazon right now along with $5 credit, as I could have for the past week, and during the Black Friday deals. It is a pathetic deal.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I'm glad I was wrong about them extending the deals, good on them

Will probably cave on Lego marvel (yes I know it's cheaper on amazon)

-GJ-

Does anyone have card #6? I wanna trade it for #4 or #8 so I can craft my level 1 badge.

Add me on Steam if you're interested: geejeenl

graywolf323

It's probably not updated yet. Also Pinball Fx 2 is free and it got a Flash Deal as well.

no it did update, the flash deal is 30% off while previously it was 20% off

nothing wrong with a F2P game getting a flash sale but with such a weak discount it feels like a waste of a spot

I grabbed a couple of the pinball tables at 75% off :)

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
Tis sad none of the Pac-Man DX DLC is on sale. That really needs a discount, so many people aren't buying them.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Is Saints Row IV worth $20 for Single Player?

Do you want to mine an asteroid to save the world while Aerosmith blares and then decide to cure hunger or (forgetting the other option) right after?

If yes, then yes. If no, then no.

Wizman23

Banned
Finally bit on Skyrim for $7.49

I'm pretty much a console only gamer sans League of Legends so is there a modding Skyrim for dummies FAQ anywhere?

tumblr_mjx79r9hOG1r2srhyo2_r1_250.gif

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Shelter -- MB-A945813787C5126A - Taken by Intheflorsh
Faster than Light -- MB-83B66D62190F7C0F - Taken by crazyrabbits

There's a week left or so, I'm oddly calm about waiting and not wasting the last $45 of my allocated money for the rest of the sale. I want Brothers, Gone Home, The Walking Dead Season 2, and Hotline Miami. I'm going to wait and see if at least 3 of those get better deals. I know TWD probably won't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom