• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2014 |OT3| : DIE HARDEREST (HAPPY NEW YEAR WOOHOO!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bkw

Ugh. I feel like I should pick up the season pass even though I don't have and didn't plan to get infinite.

Kadin

Almost bought the Season Pass until I realized I had the game on my 360 and not on Steam... late night FTW!

Lain

I grabbed the Infinite Season Pass, but now I regret having bought the Burial at Sea episode 1 from that mac site, even if it was highly discounted.

Also, congrats to the winners of the giveaway:

mileS claimed your Long Live The Queen #3 key. There were 167 entrants.
adaen claimed your The Bridge key. There were 52 entrants.
Kandrick claimed your Long Live The Queen key. There were 162 entrants.
-MD- claimed your Long Live The Queen #2 key. There were 146 entrants.
reptilescorpio claimed your Dust: An Elysian Tail key. There were 118 entrants.
MTMBStudios claimed your Long Live The Queen #4 key. There were 145 entrants.

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
Almost bought the Season Pass until I realized I had the game on my 360 and not on Steam... late night FTW!

I'll be grabbing Infinite for free on PS+. Too bad there won't be a season pass deal on PS3, too.

mileS

A big thank you to Lain for Long Live The Queen. 162 people, I feel honored and lucky to be the winner. Sad I missed the flash on this one. You rock!

Happy New Year SteamGAF :)

Casimir

Unconfirmed Member
Thought I'd mention this again since the thread is moving really fast.
Bought 2 copies of season pass for Bioshock Infinite.

Ah, I was wondering if SEGA was going to offer their Genesis/Master Drive collection again. Thanks Benedict!

bkw

Alright, got the season pass. Will hold on to it till I get infinite. Love the series, so I'll definitely get it at some point. Worst case I can probably sell or trade it to get my money back.

Fake edit: Oh crap, totally forgot that I'll be getting the base game with PSN Plus...

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
Alright, got the season pass. Will hold on to it till I get infinite. Love the series, so I'll definitely get it at some point. Worst case I can probably sell or trade it to get my money back.

Fake edit: Oh crap, totally forgot that I'll be getting the base game with PSN Plus...

Yup. Also, I bought Brothers on Steam but forgot about it going on PS+ this month. Oh well. Is it possible to still give my uninstalled Steam copy of Brothers away?

Smash88

Banned
Just a heads up THAT IS A PRICING ERROR ON THE SEASON PASS FOR BIOSHOCK GET IT!

I got the season pass on Day 1 when it glitched for the first 5 minutes of the sale!

-Digits-

Bought the season pass the second I saw it was discounted. Last time it was a glitch and I missed it by minutes but not this time!

Anteater

Well the ps+ ver won't come with the DLCs, so when you pick up the base game for cheap it's still worth going through if you love it, plus the game is gorgeous at higher res and framerate.

bkw

Yup. Also, I bought Brothers on Steam but forgot about it going on PS+ this month. Oh well. Is it possible to still give my uninstalled Steam copy of Brothers away?
If you bought it for yourself and it's in your library, nope. But if you bought it as a gift and stored it in your inventory, yes.

mileS

Wonder if this time around its an error or not. I'm sure the sales spike from the last error payed off in the end.

Got the Season Pass for Bioshock. I voted for the flash sale hoping the DLC would also go on sale. Season Pass for 4.99 is a great deal.

Coldsun

Banned
Picked up the season pass too.
I'm addicted to the Steam threads on GAF. I keep it open 24/7 =(
I may need help.

Sarcasm

Here..two great games.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Sarcasm, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Portal Bundle -- MB-F28E09301E3C4923 - Taken by Jables Swan. 13 entrants total.

t1388582688z1.png

Oh man, glad I stayed up. Really looking forward to playing Burial at Sea part 1 in the morning. Still surprised it's discounted so heavily given the second part is yet to drop.

Coldsun

Banned
I thought everybody does that. You mean to say me there is some other way?!

Apparently some others browse all the threads and don't live almost exclusively here.
I only browse the other threads in an open tab (spawned from this thread lol) when I'm bored.

Vilam

Maxis Redwood
Swoot, season pass acquired. The only thing that'd make me feel better is if it was an error and was changed again.

bkw

Curious, has any other game appeared in all three Daily, Flash, and Community Vote? Bioshock has, yes?
Well the ps+ ver won't come with the DLCs, so when you pick up the base game for cheap it's still worth going through if you love it, plus the game is gorgeous at higher res and framerate.
Oh yeah, for sure. I kinda wish that Infinite and Brothers weren't in the January PS Plus list, since I probably want those on PC. (Plus the whole I need a subscription to play thing still sits kinda weird with me.)

wilflare

ugh... getting this error
"There seems to have been an error initializing or updating your transaction. Please wait a minute and try again or contact support for assistance."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom