• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday trading/giving away thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I take it back. It turns out that I have 18 coal. Offer me anything
that's not a coupon
for it! Pretty much the only Steam games I own are all of the Humble Bundle games (I've bought every one of them so far) and Half-Life 2 + Episodes, so anything beyond that is new to me!

squ

Neo Member
Have: Psychonauts, Portal 2, CS:S, DOD:S, Blocks That Matter, LEFT 4 DEAD, Terraria, Half-Lfe, Half-Life2, Half-Life2: EP1, Half-Life2: EP2, Shadowgrounds, Gemini Rue

Trading games for games only, no coupons, TF2 items or coal.
Interested in Call of Cthulhu and Fallout New Vegas
or other games that are not in this list

Have:
mi2F2.jpg

Looking for:
Coal
Games that have achievements that I don't already own.
(can consider other offers as well)

vocab

Have Trainz Simulator 12. Not Railworks. Trains with a Z. I'm looking for a game of equal value or close to it. If you interested let me know.

Danj

Is there a way to get rid of my coal? :<

If you have 7 or more you can craft. Or you could just give it all to me.

I take it back. It turns out that I have 18 coal. Offer me anything
that's not a coupon
for it! Pretty much the only Steam games I own are all of the Humble Bundle games (I've bought every one of them so far) and Half-Life 2 + Episodes, so anything beyond that is new to me!

Interested in Portal 1?

drizzle

Axel Hertz
I have:

5x Dirt 3
2x Ben There, Dan That! and Time Gentlemen, Please!
1x Eye: Divine Cybermancy
1x Shadowgrounds, Shadowgrounds Survivor, Trine (one Steam Gift)
1x Crayon Physics Deluxe, Aquaria, and Dungeons of Dredmor (one Steam key)
1x The Binding of Isaac and Blocks that Matter (one Steam Key)
1x Chtulhu Saves the World
1x Breath of Death VII
1x VVVVV, And Yet it Moves, Hammerfight, Cogs, Crayon Physics Deluxe (Humble Indie Bundle #3 Steam Key)

I want:

Nation Red. I'd like more than one copy for the multi game keys listed above (probably 2 will suffice. Maybe some coal?).
Dark Void. It's 3.99 right now. I doubt it'll go on sale.

I will give up coal for Nation Red. Name your price.

The "Payday: The Heist" key I'd like to trade for something of equal value (7.50 USDs) or very close to it. Paypal is not really an option, as I'm not from the US or the Europe, so you can't gift me something. Paypal taxes WILL apply (usually 1 dolar + 20% of the value of the payment). You can mix and match from my wishlist: http://steamcommunity.com/id/rain_1/wishlist

Either PM me here with offers or add me on SteamID: Rain_1

I'll give Dungeon Defenders and 1 piece of coal for Cave Story. I also have the 50% valve game coupon, if you can gift that, you can have that shit too. I own everything Valve already.

I need Portal 2 or Deus Ex: Human Revolution for a friend.

I have:
Rome: Total War
Worms:Ultimate Mayhem
Serious Sam HD
Nation Red
Ricochet

for Portal 2

And I have:

Rome: Total War
Worms:Ultimate Mayhem
Serious Sam HD
Nation Red
Warhammer 40K: Dawn of War II
Arcania - Gothic 4
Silent Hill: Homecoming

for Deus Ex:Human Revolution

EDIT: No need for Portal 2, but I still need Deus Ex: Human Revolution.

naib

Just looking for a quick trade for the achievement. Bioshock and the coal are the only things that might require negotiating. Don't care about the coupons and Frozen Synapse.

SEqZM.jpg

Holler.

Edit: for the record I like Frozen Synapse. I just already have it and would like someone else to enjoy it.

Just looking for a quick trade for the achievement. Bioshock and the coal are the only things that might require negotiating. Don't care about the coupons and Frozen Synapse.

SEqZM.jpg

Holler.

Edit: for the record I like Frozen Synapse. I just already have it and would like someone else to enjoy it.

Sure, how does Coal sound for the Bioshock? ID is aluwart.

SEqZM.jpg

Holler.

Portal for Frozen Synapse? ID is doctor_payne13 if you're interested, I'll be on for a bit.

wutwutwut

Have: 50% off FEAR collection coupon (FEAR 1 + 2 + 3). (better than the current discount, which is 33%) + 2-3 coals.
Want: a $5 game or From Dust.

SEqZM.jpg

Holler.

how bout 3 coal for bioshock

Saige

I must do better.
Have:
9 Coal
Portal
-33% Valve games
-50% Jamestown
-50% F12011
-25% Activision games
-50% Bit.Trip.Runner

Want:
Hard Reset

naib

SEqZM.jpg

Holler.

Sorry to all I missed. Bioshock is already gone.

On Offer:

jzFzw.png

Overlord Complete Pack and Killing Floor Complete are the two Steam Gifts.
Green squares cover games already promised to others.

Want:
Renegade Ops
Orcs Must Die!
Payday
Bioshock
Bioshock 2
Fallout: NV
Other game offers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom