• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday trading/giving away thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dizzy-4U

How do you trade coupons? I don't see the gift button like the rest of the items.

Anyways, I've got Renegade Ops and a 25% Activision coupon. I'll give both of them for Trine 2.

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
No one wants Portal for free? I suppose everyone has it by now...

Bulzeeb

GIVING AWAY:

1 copy of Bioshock
1 copy of Portal
1 copy of Deus Ex: Game of the Year Edition (the original Deus Ex)

First person who quotes my post with his or her Steam user name and specifies which game they want gets it! Only one game per person.

edit:

Gez, please PM me your user name for Bioshock.

Vamphuntr, I'll be sending Deus Ex along shortly!

then I'll take portal if you haven't give the game yet =D I'll PM my user

Dmax3901

Trading seems to be working now.

I have Portal, HL2 deathmatch, Ep1, L4D and a 50% off Valve games coupon on offer.

Dmax3901 on Steam.

tjohn86

I've got:

Halflife 2
Serious Sam HD Ep1
The Witcher 1
33% off a Valve game
50% off Trainz Simulator 12 (lol)

Really looking to trade for anything.

I am offering the Tropico Trilogy, which is actually 4 games: Tropico 3 - Steam Special Edition, Tropico Reloaded, Tropico 2: Pirate Cove, Tropico 3: Absolute Power.

Jzero

I have Devil May Cry® 3 Special Edition up for trade, not that picky about what i want, just give me offers.

The thing about these coupons is that the games you can buy with them after January 2nd will probably be cheaper or just as cheap during the sale. What good is a coupon for 50% off Valve games if their most expensive game is 7.50 right now but 15 with the coupon?

The thing about these coupons is that the games you can buy with them after January 2nd will probably be cheaper or just as cheap during the sale. What good is a coupon for 50% off Valve games if their most expensive game is 7.50 right now but 15 with the coupon?

Indeed, at least its something. Fun to do achievements when they have a purpose.

chixdiggit

The coupon I got makes the game the same price as the Holiday sale discount. So if you wanted the game but are saving money for other titles knowing you can get it later.

Shanadeus

Banned

I think the idea is to combine it with a sale, so you might get 50% off a game that's already on a 50% sale.

wwm0nkey

How long does it usually take for a gift to be put into your inventory? Just got the achievement on Orcs Must die but nothing so far.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
By chance if anyone gets either Hunted Demon's forged or The Void, I currently have a 33% Valve Coupon and Half Life 2. Not particularly a fair trade yet, but if I get anything decent actually. I'd be more than willing to trade for either of those two.

Just want to put that ABP out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom