• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday trading/giving away thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrOogieBoogie

BioShock Infinite is like playing some homeless guy's vivid imagination
33% Valve coupon that I'm willing to trade. It's completely useless to me.

chessnut

I have 50% off a valve game and X3 Gold.

I don't really care for the 50% coupon so if you want it, pm me. I'd be awesome if someone would trade me Amnesia: the dark descent for my X3 gold (amnesia $5 in the steam sale and x3 gold costs $13 on sale)

Mimir

I have:

Dawn of War II
Nation Red x 3
50% off a Valve game

For trade preferrably. If I want to gift them I already know a few people who'd like them :p
Do you have any interest in Plain Sight, Lead & Gold, or Cogs for Nation Red?

Xerxes

Neo Member
Anyone care to trade for a Valve complete pack? Also, 50% off any valve game coupon up for grabs. First quote gets it

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Anyone else having buggy trading? I tried trading someone a game, but somehow despite saying that the trade made it, it never did.

Big-E

Cleaning out my inventory but it is all junk. Half Life 2, Portal, 25% off Valve and 50% of Trainz Simulator 12. I wish I got coal instead of those. Send me a PM if you somehow don't have those games or have a friend who really wants Trainz Simulator 12.

masterkajo

A longshot here but anyone got Orcs Must Die for trade?

I have a lot of coupons, Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter, Portal and Half Life 2.

PM !@#$%^&*.

Also, will take coals... keep them coming.

Big-E

A longshot here but anyone got Orcs Must Die for trade?

I have a lot of coupons, Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter, Portal and Half Life 2.

PM !@#$%^&*.

Also, will take coals... keep them coming.

You asked me for a copy of HL 2 and Portal saying that you needed it for a friend as you already had those games. Now you say you have Portal and Half Life 2 to give away? It is just Portal and Half Life 2 which are nothing but I thought I was giving them to someone who actually wanted them.

You asked me for a copy of HL 2 and Portal saying that you needed it for a friend as you already had those games. Now you say you have Portal and Half Life 2 to give away? It is just Portal and Half Life 2 which are nothing but I thought I was giving them to someone who actually wanted them.

Wow, that is a dick move by masterkajo if true.

Big-E

Seems like it could be a misunderstanding as he apparently created a second account. Whatever. Don't really care about something as trivial as HL 2 or Portal which are a dime a dozen.

Kabouter

To trade I have:
60% off Any King Arthur franchise game
33% off Any Valve Game
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II

And I guess I maybe have some TF2 hats and what not, check my Steam account (see profile)

I have:

• 50% off Valve
  • 50% off Valve
  • 33% off Valve
  • Coal x 2
  • 33% off Game of Thrones

Looking for any game I don't own, particularly Counter Strike: Source. Longshot I know, but whatever.

Tambini

To trade I have:
33% off Any Valve Game

And I guess I maybe have some TF2 hats and what not, check my Steam account (see profile)

I guess you wouldn't accept TF2 items for Warhammer?

Shanadeus

Banned
To trade I have:
33% off Any Valve Game

So you have hats, would you like some keys for DoW2?

Danj

I have the following items that I'd like to trade:

• 33% off Valve (after sale)
  • Portal 1
  • Some TF2 hats and stuff

TGMIII

I've got:

-50% off a Valve title
-75% off Total War Napoleon

PM me if interested, taking pretty much any offers.

-25% of a Valve Game
-50% of Dungeon Defenders
-50% of A.R.E.S. Extinction Agenda

I don't mind giving them away but it would be nicer if I get something else in return. Like coal.

I've got 4 pieces of coal, if anyone has any games to trade for coal I'd be very happy. Hopefully someone has CS:S, but any game I don't own will do.

Danj

I've got 4 pieces of coal, if anyone has any games to trade for coal I'd be very happy. Hopefully someone has CS:S, but any game I don't own will do.

I don't suppose you're the one person left in the world who doesn't already own Portal 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom