• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday trading/giving away thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xadhoom

Neo Member
I have the following games:
Audiosurf
The Ball
Bit.Trip Beat
Cogs
Killing Floor w/ Defence Alliance 2
Mount & Blade: With Fire & Sword
Super Meat Boy
Toki Tori
Worms Reloaded

as well as the following Valve games (for the 3 Gaffers who don't already have them :p)
Deathmatch Classic
Team Fortress Classic
Ricochet
Half-Life
Half-Life: Opposing Force
Half-Life: Blue Shift
Half-Life 2
Half-Life 2 w/ Lost Coast
Half-Life 2: Episode 1 (x2)
Half-Life 2: Episode 2
Half-Life 2: Deathmatch
Portal (x2)
Portal 2
Left 4 Dead 2
Counter Strike
Counter Strike: Condition Zero
Counter Strike: Source
Day of Defeat

I'm looking for the following games:
Anomaly: Warzone Earth
Cargo! The Quest for Gravity
Edge
Renegade Ops
Wings of Prey
Hard Reset
Bastion
Dungeon Defenders
Gundemonium Collection
Nuclear Dawn
Rock of Ages

PM me offers (not looking for coal/coupons)

schwall20

Banned
ANyone wanna trade something for a Meridian4 coupon its for 25% off. So Grotesque Tactics for example at 13$ minus 25% if you're into strategy I suppose.

Lemme know if interested

biocat

Would like to trade a copy of S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat (Stand-alone). I'm not really sure what I would want, but pm if you're interested.

sohois

Received a 50% off Sonic generations coupon, but unfortunately the game is not available in my region, so am looking to trade it away. Will accept pretty much anything, coal, a similar coupon or games if you are so inclined. PM if interested.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Have
Limbo

Basically just looking to trade it for something of around equal price, that I would actually play. I am open to other suggestions.

Want
Gundemonium Collection(Most likely will be a daily one day, can always wait till then)
Rock of Ages(Ditto)
The Void
Dark Void

Hunted: Demon's Forge/Bulletstorm(I'll throw in a bunch of coal also for these, since I know its not a very fair trade

Danj

huV25.png

Looking to trade Football Manager 2012, Atom Zombie Smasher and coal. Killing Floor items are guest passes I'll probably hand out to my asshole friends, so I'll just hold on to those.

I'd love to trade for Serious Sam 3, but I'm open to whatever, as long as it's not a garbage $2 game or coupon. Can PM me if you prefer.

Would you be interested in taking coal for FM2012?

Willing to trade everything here, along with a code for Your Doodles Are Bugged!:

TODNW.png

for The Last Remnant.

I guess I can't expect any takers but I figured I'd try.

didamangi

Have: Serious Sam 3 steam gift + $10 steam game of your choice
Want: Skyrim

Have: AI War Fleet Command steam gift + King's Bounty Platinum gamersgate gift
Want: Hard Reset

Celcius

°Temp. member
Have: (willing to trade all of these for one game)
-25% valve
-50% blocks that matter
1 lump of coal

Want: (any one of these)
Batman Arkham City
Call of Duty Black Ops or MW3

I know it's a long shot, but asking never hurts lol. If anyone wants to take me up, just send a pm :)

Have: 5 coal
Want: One of the following -> Audiosurf, Torchlight, Dungeon Defenders, Renegade Ops, Costume Quest, Psychonauts, Bully Scholarship Edition, Hard Reset, PvZ: GOTY.

I coal worth something anymore?

Nobody seems to be looking for it anymore

Considering that I managed to trade multiple copies of Terraria as gifts for my brother and my friend + a copy of Railworks 3 for my brother as well recently shows that coal is still worth something, it's just finding someone who wants to trade for it.

fresquito

Have:

Swords & Soldiers HD
-25% Valve
-33% Valve
6 Coal

Want:
1. Haunted: Hell's Reach
2. Deus Ex GOTY
3. Risk Factions

(Order of preference). pm me or add me to Steam: fresquito

Have:
6 coals
Coupons (33% off Meridian 4 games, 50% off Toki Tori, 50% off Uplink. Those are more pluses if anyone that trades with me wants them)

Want:
-AAAA for the Awesome
-Jamestown DLC
-Magicka the Stars are Left DLC

Danj

Have:

34NmT.png

(Portal 1, 8 coal, 50% SpaceChem, 25% Valve, 33% Valve x 2, 50% Puzzle Chronicles, 50% X SuperBox, 50% Hydrophobia Prophecy)

Want:

Football Manager 2012
Magic the Gathering: Duels of the Planeswalkers 2012 + expansion and deck packs 1 and 2
More coal

Steam username: danj2k

Anyone who has any Paradox Interactive coupons? I might be interested to trade for them.

Have: Left 4 Dead 1, Beat Hazard Complete, 10% of Warner titles.

Chaos

Have -

Tropico Trilogy Pack (Tropico 3 - Steam Special Edition, Tropico Reloaded, Tropico 2: Pirate Cove, Tropico 3: Absolute Power)

Want -

Mass Effect 2

Firebrand

Have:

Space Pirates and Zombies (Winter achievement)
World Basketball Manager 2010 (...)

Want:
Greed Corp
Offers welcome (no coupons please)

Reposting! I have the following for trade:

Fnu3C.png

The nameless gift is "The Longest Journey/Dreamfall" double-pack. And I'm down to 16 coal now.

Make me offers! Don't bother me with coupons (EDIT: Or coal - I want to get rid of the stuff, not collect more)! You can see what games I own here:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/divisionbyzorro/games?tab=all

Games I've seen floating around here that I'm interested in: Serious Sam HD EP 1 (for coal), Psychonauts, Fallout Complete Pack. I could be tempted with others as well.

I need some coal. Offering the following games:

Ricochet (2 coal) GONE
Space Empires V (5 coal)
Arcania - Gothic 4 (10 coal) GONE
Warhammer 40K: Dawn of War II (10 coal)

PM me with offers.

Dambrosi

Banned
Okay, let's try this again.

I have:

12 coal
50% off Valve
25% off Valve
75% off Empire: Total War
50% off PAYDAY: The Heist - trading later

I want:

someone to PM me with a decent offer! I mean, something like Super SF4 would be awesome, but really, offer whatever you want (within reason), I'll consider it.

EDIT: I have to go out to Christmas dinner with the folks, so I won't be back until midnight GMT at the earliest. Sorry about that, but feel free to lave any offers in my PM box for later!

The_Super_Inframan

"the journey to a thousand games ends with bad rats. ~Lao Tzu" ~Gabe Newell
again new try after some pages ;)

i have the following stuff from the holiday sale to trade

HAVE:

World Basketball Manager 2010
Oddworld: Abe's Exoddus

50% OFF Demolition Inc.
50% OFF The Ball
25% OFF Valve
50% OFF Chantelise

14 coal

and i have keys for these

Cthulhu Saves the World
Breath of Death VII
Sanctum
Dungeons of Dredmor
Humble Indie Bundle #3 (Crayon Physics Deluxe, Cogs, VVVVVV, Hammerfight, And Yet It Moves)

WANT:

i would like to trade them for some other games, you can check my wish list here
http://steamcommunity.com/id/godzillasushi/wishlist

some cheap stuff on there...but i would take almost any game thats somewhat interesting :)

PM me if interested

Zomba13

Have:
X-Super Box (all the X games. The Space sims)
L4D2

Want:
I don't really know, offers really. PM me. I've got loads of games on Steam and while there are some I want (like Saints Row 3) I'm open to offers of anything really. I like most genres (except sport and simulation). Offer away if you want them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom