• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday trading/giving away thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
HAVE:

2x 50% Max Payne
50% StrongBad
HL2:EP1
COGS
25% THQ
50% SEQUENCE
33% VALVE
50% VALVE
50% PSYCHONAUTS

WANT:

HIT ME WITH YOUR BEST SHOT.
BLOW ME AWAY.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
THESE ARE THE THINGS THAT I HAVE THAT YOU CAN HAVE IF YOU MAKE A WORTHWHILE OFFER (NO COAL UNLESS YOU WANT COUPONS, JUST ASK WHAT I HAVE IF YOU'RE INTERESTED)
  • 74 coal!!!

Togglesworth, how about you trade me six coal for Half Life 2: Episode One. You may already own it, but it could have better trade value than that amount of coal. It's a win-win situation. ;)

I'm looking for the following games, and I'm willing to pay in coal and throw in a single coupon of your choosing. You can see what coupons I have here.

Beyond Good & Evil - 11 coal
Zeno Clash - 8 coal
Bionic Commando - 9 coal
Gundemonium Collection - 9 coal
Dark Messiah - 7 coal

Jeff Goldblum is here to help me sell these games.

jeff-majescolsklc.jpg

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Want
Gundemonium Collection
Dark Void

Have
Willing to trade 10 coal for either of them. Plus 3 Nice Winter Crates and 1 Naughty Winter crate for TF2.

THESE ARE THE THINGS THAT I HAVE THAT YOU CAN HAVE IF YOU MAKE A WORTHWHILE OFFER (NO COAL UNLESS YOU WANT COUPONS, JUST ASK WHAT I HAVE IF YOU'RE INTERESTED)
  • Droplitz
  • The Orange Box
  • Half-Life 1
  • Sam & Max Season One
  • 74 coal!!!

THESE ARE THE THINGS THAT I WANT THAT YOU CAN GIVE ME IF YOU WANT ANYTHING ABOVE
  • Warhammer 40k: Space Marine
  • Game of Thrones: Genesis
  • Sonic Generations
  • Bullet Storm
  • Hunted: The Demon's Forge
  • i dunno offer me somethin' THAT ISN'T COAL I WANT NO COAL unless 1) you're gonna give me a lot, and yes I'm serious or 2) it's part of a trade that also includes a game, as at least that way i'm still getting a game :D

I ALSO HAVE VARIOUS COUPONS BUT NO ONE GIVES A SHIT ABOUT THEM (OR THE COAL, BUT I'M LISTING THAT ABOVE ANYWAY)

I hope Space Marine is on the redo-dailies day. I regret not purchasing it, and it's obvious no one has an extra copy. ):

fancy just giving me a few tid bits of coal out of your enormous pile?

go on, you know you want to,

Card Boy

Banned
I'm bringing out the dollers now since i'm outta coal and stuff. PM me with your Steam ID, paypal is ready.

HAVE:

Money

WANT:

Deus Ex: Invisible War ($2.50)
Demigod ($4)
Dead Rising 2 ($7.50)
Devil May Cry 4 ($6)
Deathspank games ($3.50 each)
Fable 3 ($5)
Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind ($5)
NBA2K12 ($7.50)

I have 2 Dirt 3 key from the AMD promo. I'm pretty sure they expire when tomorrow comes.

Want a nice coupons that works for Poker Night at the Inventory + 10 coal?

have:
Half Life 2 and HL2: Lost Coast
10% off Paradox
50% off VVVVVV
50% off operation flashpoint RedRiver

want: Will trade all of the above for either Metro 2033 or a few coal or some other game maybe (PM me!) Something by Bethesda maybe? I already have Oblivion GOTY and Fallout 3 GOTY, but would be interested in like Morrowind GOTY or something

Xizk

Tbh, I'm not entirely sure myself. I've seen too many inconsistent trades and offers that I've decided to go with whatever the person who is trading is asking for.

Would prefer that you make an offer as I'm unsure how much coal the game is worth.

jokkir

Anyone want to gift me Bioshock 1 for Humble Indie Bundle 3? Not much but that's all I have unless you want coupons >_<

EDIT - Just got Half-Life 2 episode 2 from crafting coal

HAVE:

Games:
TFC
HL2+HL2:Lost Coast Bundle
HL2: Deathmatch
L4D GOTY
Dirt2
Cogs
Shadowgrounds
SPAZ
Dota 2 BETA KEY
28 Coal

Coupons:
-25, 33, 50, 50% off Valve
-33% off Renegade Ops
-50% off BeatHazard Compete Pack
-50% off Back To The Future
-50% off Multiwinia

WANT:
Games I don't have (http://steamcommunity.com/id/falerix/games)
TF2 stuff I don't have (http://steamcommunity.com/id/falerix/inventory)
Your Best Shot

Long shot but I'll give you everything for DOTA2?

ntFqh.png

edit: 4 coal now

I have one piece of coal, and I'm looking to offload it for any game. Bad rats, or any other shitty worthless game, I'll give a coal for. Hit me up for the trade.

Holler!

I'm still here willing to beg borrow and steal for coal or any other things which people feel like throwing my way.

i don't really have much to trade but maybe of you just feel generous, i just got a horrible bunch of coupons.

and if you don't want coupons, maybe u fancy just being kind,

PM me and i'll get back to you,

dani_dc

Have:
-NyxQuest
-Defense Grid
-Cogs
-Madballs in Babo Invasion
-Super Meat Boy
-Toki Tori
-Plain Sight

Want:
-Greed Corp
-Swords and Soldiers HD
-Left 4 Dead GOTY
-Anomaly: Warzone Earth
-Worms Reloaded
-Dungeon Defenders
-Hard Reset

Xzior

Have:

Games:
Half-Life 2
Half-Life 2: Episode 1 (inc. Half-Life 2: Deathmatch, Half-Life 2: Lost Coast, Half-Life Deathmatch: Source, Half-Life 2: Episode One)
Sanctum
Sanctum
Sanctum
Killing Floor
Shadowgrounds + Shadowgrounds Survivor
Deus Ex: GOTY

Golden Coupons:
-50% Valve

Coupons:
-75% Garry's Mod
-50% Valve
-50% Valve
-50% The Hitman Collection
-50% Hacker Evolution: Untold
-50% Rockstar Games
-50% Rockstar Games
-50% Toki Tori
-50% Swords and Soldiers HD
-50% STALKER: Clear Sky
-50% Monday Night Combat
-25% Deep Silver
-25% Valve

Want:

The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind® Game of the Year Edition
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion® Game of the Year Edition Deluxe

Would really want:
Bethesda Pack

Would really really want (lol):
Bethesda Holiday Collection

Clearification: The game-packs under "Would really want" and "Would really really want" are not to be taken serious, I thought that was obvious. But appearantly not, so in case anyone else thinks that I'm serious about those packs, I'm not.

But if anyone would jump on that deal I sure as hell won't say no :p

gabbo

new day, same thing:
Have:
Half life 2
Half life 2: Episode 1
25/33% Off Valve
50% off Vice City, Oddboxx, Serious Sam HD First Encounter
9 Coal

Want
Cargo
Hard Reset
Sonic Generation

Have:

Games:
Half-Life 2
Half-Life 2: Episode 1 (inc. Half-Life 2: Deathmatch, Half-Life 2: Lost Coast, Half-Life Deathmatch: Source, Half-Life 2: Episode One)
Sanctum
Sanctum
Sanctum
Killing Floor
Shadowgrounds + Shadowgrounds Survivor
Deus Ex: GOTY

Would really want:
Bethesda Pack

Would really really want (lol):
Bethesda Holiday Collection

So, you're asking for an incredibly expensive item (and atcually asking for a more expensive one) for games that are basically $10+?

Danj

Are there such things as Ubisoft and Capcom publisher coupons? If so, I would be interested in acquiring them if anyone's looking to get rid of the junk out of their inventory.

Xzior

So, you're asking for an incredibly expensive item (and atcually asking for a more expensive one) for games that are basically $10+?

The game-packs under "What I really want" and "What I really really want" are not to be taken serious, I thought that was obvious. But appearantly not, so in case anyone else thinks that I'm serious about those packs, I'm not.

But if anyone would jump on that deal I sure as hell won't say no :p

Are there such things as Ubisoft and Capcom publisher coupons? If so, I would be interested in acquiring them if anyone's looking to get rid of the junk out of their inventory.

I've seen Ubi coupons, but haven't seen Capcom ones, it's entirely possible that they exist, but I don't remember seeing any.

TP17

Have 5 coal left after doing all the achievements I can, so looking to trade for any mac compatible games - preferably L4D2, but I'd consider all. PM me.

Seph13

Neo Member
I've got six copies of NyxQuest: Kindred Spirits ($10 each in the Steam store right now), 21 coal, and some various other stuff (http://steamcommunity.com/id/Seph13/inventory).

I'd be willing to trade a copy of NyxQuest for Cargo and whatever it takes for The Witcher 2 (though that seems unlikely).

I'm also willing to trade my copies of NyxQuest (or whatever else) for coal (or possibly other games), so feel free to make me an offer!

hank_tree

I have the following for trade if anyone wants them. I don't really need anything in return.

Portal
Audiosurf
Bit Trip Beat
Amnesia
Super Meat Boy
COGS
The Ship (X2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom