• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | January 2015 - Steam GOTY results: Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

SSPssp

Was late :p

Probably a price glitch
Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell for 5$
http://www.gamestop.com/pc/games/saints-row-gat-out-of-hell/118076 (US locked)

Thanks for posting this, I'm surprised the deal is still up hours later. But they still have time to cancel it though.

You have to get the update from enhancedsteam.com

I'm having the same problem, and I removed and then updated, but its still crashing for me. I hope this gets fixed soon.

pahamrick

Major thanks for the notice on the deals. Not expecting the Gat out of hell deal to go through, but Sniper Elite 3 for $10 is great.

-MD-

Damn, I can't even pull the trigger on 75% off launch price.

I guess I am totally burned out on Saints Row.

GODDAMN Rockstar. The only way to buy GTA V on Steam is $60? I loved the game and was very excited to double-dip but this revelation has truly killed my interest. I mean SERIOUSLY? It's a damn 1 year and 4 months old port and you charge full price?

I don't care about GTA Online money, I'll just wait for a sale this time. More and more these companies keep pushing me toward the "never buy a PC game for more than $20" mantra.

xezuru

So I just had a little bit of a start of Shadowrun Dragonfall and enjoying it so far, but couple questions.

1) Party members have their own leveling stuff, some of their equipment seems to upgrade as well, can I/do I worry about buying better equipment for them or is equipment strictly just main character.

2) What do I have to worry about with Cyberware, don't really get the numbers to the system, what happens when I lose a certain amount of essance and can I remove cyberware at any time?

Turfster

So I just had a little bit of a start of Shadowrun Dragonfall and enjoying it so far, but couple questions.

1) Party members have their own leveling stuff, some of their equipment seems to upgrade as well, can I/do I worry about buying better equipment for them or is equipment strictly just main character.

2) What do I have to worry about with Cyberware, don't really get the numbers to the system, what happens when I lose a certain amount of essance and can I remove cyberware at any time?

1) Eh, you can "loan" them some better equipment for missions (medkits and whatnot)
2) Basically, if you want to use magic with a character, don't get cyberware.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Fixed my PS3 controller.
katyperrycrycry.gif

Lomax

So I played Thomas Was Alone for a little while (seems pretty charming), and noticed this when I checked my profile after:

hQnlpxh.png

Proof I actually play my games! Some of them anyway.
Yes, all my rare achievements are from Pinball.

Lomax

could you tell me if they gave you a key as soon as paying or they deliver on the day you can download

There's no key as yet, which just makes it all the more likely that they won't honor the purchases, but it's worth a shot right now. Not like it will be cheaper any time soon.

Ozium

I figure, given past sales, that it won't go below 75% in its lifetime anyways (outside of rare chance of being in some humble bundle) and it comes w/ pre-order DLC.. so if you were ever planning on buying it when it went on sale, you can get the game for the sale price now w/ the free DLC

everyone's a winrar

pahamrick

So is steam dying again? Can't get any downloads working faster than 10KB/s, and it's not my connection because its fine everywhere else.

Ozium

So is steam dying again? Can't get any downloads working faster than 10KB/s, and it's not my connection because its fine everywhere else.

I've been downloading Saints Row 4 for 40 minutes and it's only half done...

all the DLC downloading too, but still...

come on GABE

Not sure if it's been said before but Resident Evil Remake Remaster is now available for pre-loading.
Which is a good thing for me since it's 16.8GBs!

Ozium

Sakura Angels or Humble Bundle Brawlers, can't decide what I should get. :p

I've got so many games like the ones in the Brawlers bundle already, they look fun but starts just feeling like more of the same.

get the bundle you get more bang for your buck and sakura angels will be on sale this summer, unless you really want to play it now

edit: \/ \/ what's shit the ps3 version or the game in general? \/ \/

Turfster

buy a ps3 version used @ gamestop

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Or don't bother, since it's a piece of shit.

edit: \/ \/ what's shit the ps3 version or the game in general? \/ \/

The game in general.
Let's build a beautiful world and then populate it with the most annoying clichéd characters, worst writing, the most eyeroll inducing attempts at "satire" ever and the lamest "gameplay" possible, then package that with an interface designed by 1000 chimps.

Bought the Mystery 3 bundle and it turns that I already had Skyborn. Also throwing in Ichi from the Mystery 2 bundle. I don't remember giving that one away before, and I think both of them still work.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Zero-Crescent, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Ichi -- MB-99F0D211928C0BCA - Taken by Ozium
Skyborn -- MB-AC250B82E5DF8661 - Taken by Barbarian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom