• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | January 2015 - Steam GOTY results: Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nabs

Sorry HuniePop, it's all about this here

Start out on an island with nothing more than a basic rod. Progress into a radar-wielding
master fisher-cat scouring the sea for the biggest and baddest fish. Each fish has unique
behaviors that you will learn to exploit as you tailor your arsenal of fishing rods to suit your
style of play.

Cool. Maybe they release DX11 version and additional content from console versions for Windows at the same time :)

That's what I'm hoping for.

Lomax

Well, that is only on Steam. Think of that extra 2 dollars getting you the "Steamy" version

The Steam version is practically uncensored.

Isn't there a trivial patch that makes the Steam version uncensored? That's what people were saying a couple days ago.

What I mean is that all the content is there, you just have to create a dummy file in the game directory and the content is unlocked. It's just not there "officially".

Yeah that. :)

Sorry HuniePop, it's all about this here

Start out on an island with nothing more than a basic rod. Progress into a radar-wielding
master fisher-cat scouring the sea for the biggest and baddest fish. Each fish has unique
behaviors that you will learn to exploit as you tailor your arsenal of fishing rods to suit your
style of play.

This is going to be one of the best weeks for Steam in a while. That game sounds amazing.

Jawmuncher

Isn't there a trivial patch that makes the Steam version uncensored? That's what people were saying a couple days ago.

Yeah that. :)

What I mean is that all the content is there, you just have to create a dummy file in the game directory and the content is unlocked. It's just not there "officially".

I heard there was going to be a patch but I didn't hear anything about them putting it out yet.

Terra_Ex

I completely forgot today was Huniepop day, time to hit a new low. I really hope that scene from youtube is in the game. Also grabbed that bundlestars bundle since I only had one of the games in it, interested to see if DARK is as bad as I've heard.

style of play.

Sounds cool. Looks like one of those bars-go-up, unlock/upgrade games. Is it?

Knurek

Finally Desura got off their asses and added keys for Dark Lord episode 1 for Debut Bundle 9 buyers. Finally, I can go back to ignoring the game.

D3RANG3D

XQvQnbK.jpg

:3

Jawmuncher

That huniepop discussion thread is going to get locked soon I bet. Mainly since it's turned into people questioning why there can't be a OT after recent events.

Wonder what the answer is they sent Chariot.
Must not have been no since they would have just said that and locked the thread already. Must be specific guidelines to it.

He can make it he posted in the other thread.
Hope he changes the title if he's using the original thread he madez

Momentary

Banned
All these keys should work. If they dont, let me know and I will rectify the matter.

ModBot said:
Instructions for Rayge:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 16 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

t1cxE6r.gif
Sonic Generations -- MB-70993C7EE7BE38FC - Taken by TheLight. 13 entrants total.
Super Hexagon -- MB-C4AC5576F301D879 - Taken by woo and indeed hoo. 1 entrants total.
AaaaaAAaaaAAAaaAAAAaAAAAA!!! for the Awesome -- MB-EAB1F2314E2C4057 - Taken by mrks. 3 entrants total.
Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee -- MB-E9DF070DA73415A6 - Taken by ScreamingTrees. 3 entrants total.
Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed -- MB-1E806B81432D8738 - Taken by gabbo. 2 entrants total.
Eleusis -- MB-E6B49E16C1F41659 - Taken by Ozium. 2 entrants total.
Super Puzzle Platformer -- MB-792B4B86090C1DF2 - Taken by Abomination. 3 entrants total.
GRID -- MB-160BD59467E5DA10 - Taken by Stumpokapow. 3 entrants total.
SpeedRunners -- MB-3D52F116E5BD1015 - Taken by fspm. 6 entrants total.
Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet -- MB-796BD5D2E6406B7A - Taken by titch. 1 entrants total.
The Joylancer -- MB-4B9F663498CDDC7C - Taken by Haunted. 8 entrants total.
Shadow Warrior Classic Redux -- MB-559086392282A3D2 - Taken by Shadownet. 2 entrants total.
Tesla Breaks the World -- MB-B5B1E4F4A9F2067A - Taken by Darth Kupi. 1 entrants total.
Duke Nukem 3D: Megaton Edition -- MB-FF4E183DE9ABBCCD - Taken by cardinalmind. 1 entrants total.
Volgarr the Viking -- MB-7203B17C38DFDF1D - Taken by BorntoPlay. 6 entrants total.
Half Minute Hero: Super Mega Neo Climax Ultimate Boy -- MB-8F777B352BFBF337 - Taken by autoduelist. 2 entrants total.

t1421704357z1.png

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
As much as i want to get hyped now I first want to see how bad they fuck it up before i do so.
That'd be wise, considering the state of the Bone version.

Didn't someone ban bet on that?
Guess he ain't getting banned.
I thought ban bets were no longer allowed, also can't remember who was involved in that one.

Master Chef saying "Windows 10" worries me, getting flashbacks of Vista and Halo 2
except now with windows store
If it uses DX12, then it'd be something like that.

I'm getting it, also Windows 10. Hoping for KI.
MCC and KI were basically the only reasons I might have considered getting a XBone a while ago, so hopefully both pan out :)
Win10 sounds promising as it is, so I'm obviously getting it.

that tweet is almost 3 weeks old

and now we catch onto it?
Nadella getting ignored :(

What'd you end up paying? :p

38$ so ~36€ including paypal fees. Borderline on what I was ready to pay max for this game, not to mention there's still a possibility of the port being ass and/or the game being broken at launch. I knew the game wouldn't be lower than 40€ for a long while though.

Wow, gamesrocket charged me the money and didn't send me the game.
I told them that I don't want to send my ID and it says in their ToS that I'm entitled to a refund.
Now I'm not getting the game because the order is stuck waiting for the ID check and when I ask for a refund they reply saying that I should send the ID because it's for my own safety.
What the hell is this shit? Who the hell asks for people's ID?
Wasn't anyone here aware of how shady these guys are?

Annubis

Ban bet? or he just got banned for predicting?

Ban bet as in ban him if it wasn't announced.
Although I believe there was also a 2016-2017 release date, but that's pretty much a given now.

Huniepop:
This is funny. If you have a window in front of Huniepop (like my browser right now) the game still detects your cursor as I can hear the "boops" of the main menu as I move my mouse.

Now... am I a guy or do I pretend I'm a lady?
Meh, let's keep it real for my
virgin
run.

EDIT:
HOLY SHIT! Your mouse even in conversation mode moves your camera around a bit like if you're looking around.
Mind blown 5 sec into the game.

ExoSoul

Banned
So I played a bit of Mercenary Kings... That game is as skewed towards co-op as it gets, I really want to finish it but don't know if I have it in me to go on alone.

Nabs

Wow, gamesrocket charged me the money and didn't send me the game.
I told them that I don't want to send my ID and it says in their ToS that I'm entitled to a refund.
Now I'm not getting the game because the order is stuck waiting for the ID check and when I ask for a refund they reply saying that I should send the ID because it's for my own safety.
What the hell is this shit? Who the hell asks for people's ID?
Wasn't anyone here aware of how shady these guys are?

Shady key resellers do this regularly. Sorry :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom