• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | January 2015 - Steam GOTY results: Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadownet

Banned
But what if it was labelled
t1cxE6r.gif
xheRJRF.gif
? Would that be more accurate?
Yes it would.

Also Happy Martin Luther King Jr Day for those in the US.

Finally free today enough so that I can spend some serious time playing games.

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (lashman, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

xheRJRF.gif
xheRJRF.gif
xheRJRF.gif
DARK
xheRJRF.gif
xheRJRF.gif
xheRJRF.gif
-- MB-BAEA8684FC071B3C - Taken by TheLight. 5 entrants total.
xheRJRF.gif
xheRJRF.gif
xheRJRF.gif
(can't stress this enough ;P)
Tesla Breaks the World! -- MB-17F508CC39F2BAF8 - Taken by anastef. 3 entrants total.

t1421691632z1.png

Lomax

Just finished the story mode of Injustice, was good fun. Definitely shorter than the MK9 story mode (though at times it felt like the cut scenes took forever), but I really wouldn't have wanted it to drag on much longer. Every fighting game really needs to follow Netherrealm's lead in making high quality single player content.

That makes 10 games beaten for me this year, just in time for my last semester to start where I'll have basically no time at all to play games. Been a fun couple of weeks though.

Looks like GameStop fixed the price for Gat out of Hell, but I was just charged for the sale amount.

Checked my gift card balance and they took out the money for mine too

Just got charged too, hot damn.

Me too, we have hope! Probably still be cancelled, but I guess we'll know tomorrow.

Arthea

Huh? I've never had problems with my account from SR3 all the way to SR4:GotC.
What was the issue?

I might have messed it, I vaguely remember creating account from SR3, but I or not finished the process, or it timed out, but I don't have it, and I never was able to make one in SR4.

edited: Alphadia Genesis got update today, let's hope it's controller support that Knurek wants so much, as I don't see what else to update there.

Lomax

That sounds really bad. Now I'm kind of glad that Gamestop won't be honoring the $5 price glitch. $5 sounds like too much if that's all the game is.

Basically Volition created a partially new model for Gat, some cutscenes and that's all, 20€ please :S

Honestly it sounds pretty much exactly like what they've been describing ever since it was announced... I am disappointed so much was spoiled in the trailers though. I feel like I'll be happy with it for $5, whether it is tomorrow or in a year. Definitely won't be dropping the $20 on it though.

i realized why i couldn't bring myself to play dead rising 3 yesterday. Its just a straight up boring game. Gameplay is boring, story is boring, missions are boring, enemies who aren't regular zombies are straight up bullet sponges.

Lomax

Dunno, I didn't follow development of this DLC at all. I never saw trailers for it, I just saw it was a stand-alone DLC and I put it on my wish since I like SR franchise a lot.

Well if you play it completely blind it sounds like you'll be very happy, there's some pretty great moments in the trailers.

D3RANG3D

I thought they stopped OAuth on Humble, it added Huniepop to my account instead of giving me a key unlike the game I bought on the Humble Store yesterday.

Can't say I'm surprised the port is low-effort crap. Shame a lot of people are going to send Capcpom the wrong message, namely that it's okay to badly mess things up.

Dead Rising 3 was so disappointing. They made the game so boring by removing all the challenge.
Removed all the challenge, removed all the thought in its design, removed all the character and then some. 3 is the death knell for the series.

i realized why i couldn't bring myself to play dead rising 3 yesterday. Its just a straight up boring game. Gameplay is boring, story is boring, missions are boring, enemies who aren't regular zombies are straight up bullet sponges.
Even regular zombies take too long to kill sometimes. There were numerous occurences where I had literally sliced one in half with a greatsword or katana, but it'd still be alive and have the ability to grab me by the leg for a quick nibble. Just a badly designed game all-around.

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
This tweet is from December 31, I don't think it's confirming anything just yet
The thing was rumored for a long ass time, and has Master Chief saying Windows 10 plus the mention of the MCC below that.
Nadella is not an idiot, if the intention was to symbolize W10 getting to the XBone, MC would be saying something like "Windows 10 on Xbox" instead.

gfwl 2? D:
Don't jinx it D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom