• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | January 2015 - Steam GOTY results: Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copons

After seeing Outlook working exactly like Gmail (with the swiping in the inbox to delete or flag), the photo app exactly like the Google Photos app (with the highlight, autoenhance and story features), Bing maps exactly like Google Maps (with traffic rerouting and parking location), I'm actually wondering why anyone in the audience isn't calling out this, faking a coughing to say "COUGH COUGH android COUGH COUGH"

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Vd1j7n6.png

Mystery Gift -- MB-8AA6AA45BD661705 - Taken by Speevy

chronomac

Just to reiterate: Windows 10 doesn't work on a subscription model. It's free for the first year, then they'll charge for the OS like they have any other.

Shadownet

Banned
Pretty sure it's going to be like guild wars, buy once, play forever.

Actually B2P if i'm not wrong.

I don't really mind that. Pay once, play forever. Just gotta wait for a cheap deal.

Just to reiterate: Windows 10 doesn't work on a subscription model. It's free for the first year, then they'll charge for the OS like they have any other.
Are you sure? That doesn't sound like how they phrase it.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Raising Hell Bundle

http://www.bundlestars.com/all-bundl...st+raisinghell

Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising
Operation Flashpoint: Red River
Overlord
Overlord: Raising Hell
Overlord II
Rise of the Argonauts
Hospital Tycoon
Maelstrom: The Battle for Earth Begins
Damnation
Definitely worth it, especially since Codies are facing not-so-good times and who knows if these will still be around later.

Dr Dogg

Have folders and folders and folders of IE hacks and snippets just to get some web layouts to render correctly. What's the betting Spartan is just a difficult to work with?

chronomac

I don't really mind that. Pay once, play forever. Just gotta wait for a cheap deal.

Are you sure? That doesn't sound like how they phrase it.

I watched that part of the press conference and I'm pretty sure it's just a free upgrade. He didn't mention a subscription at all.

Parsnip

Cortana Cortana Cortana Cortana Cortana Cortana Cortana Cortana Cortana Spartan Cortana Cortana Cortana Cortana Cortana Cortana Spartan Cortana Cortana Cortana Cortana Cortana Cortana Cortana Cortana Cortana Windows 10.

RIP clippy, Cortana is the new clippy.

Copons

Have folders and folders and folders of IE hacks and snippets just to get some web layouts to render correctly. What's the betting Spartan is just a difficult to work with?

You're so early 2000s, though.
I stopped writing workarounds for IE for years now
because I'm a lazy motherfucker
. :D

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
New Battletoads confirmed

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
The Next Penelope (Early Access) is coming out tomorrow and I was sent a few keys to give out (thanks wilflare).

I haven't played it yet, but it looks like a mashup of F-Zero and Micro Machines w/ a full single player mode with weapon upgrades and bosses. Check the trailer here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_J_s3giekA
This looks incredible! I'm gonna wait till I hear some impressions, but color me interested.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Hey that's Steam running (or pinned?) in the taskbar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom