• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | January 2015 - Steam GOTY results: Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phawx

Wish they would explain advantages of DX12 a bit more technically.

Hope it's gonna help with performance.

Current graphics APIs can only talk to CPU/GPU serially or FIFO. DX12, like Mantle, allows you to talk to all CPU/GPU cores without having threads waiting..

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Any reason why enhanced steam crashes firefox 100% of the time?

Yes, there is a bug in the latest version of Firefox that causes this. You can get the latest version (7.2.3) from the website which should (in theory) help.

Hopefully Mozilla will include a fix in the next FF release.

derExperte

While I'm not someone who'll use streaming (even if I had an X1) or video recording much I like how everything works together, something MS has had trouble with in the past when everyone was doing their own thing.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
This guy is so awkward.

I missed DX12 because of that shitty stream until I put that link in WMP.

Copons

Did I miss anything, or they never hinted about selling Xbox games on Steam?

Because... ok, the Xbox App looks cooler, but still, I don't really care for another new platform on top of the ones we already have and barely use. :/

Because... ok, the Xbox App looks cooler, but still, I don't really care for another new platform on top of the ones we already have and barely use. :/

Same here, luckily I didn't have big expectations about all this.

It's my birthday today! I'm 26, but I still feel like a boy. Time to play games all day and eat a bunch of food that's not good for me!

Happy birthday!

yo whats good with that lady's voice tho.

well my friend, I think i got bad news for you... :/

MadGear

Well, this shook the very foundation of PC Gaming to its core ... . While i can appreciate what they are trying to do, nothing of this creates any more value to gaming on a windows platform than there already is for me. Maybe i just fail to see the bigger picture.

Also, yeah I didn't want to get hyped about a potential MCC Reveal for PC but in the end failed and ofc got disappointed. I knew better and still fucked up :/ Well at least that Fable could be a fun coop game, so i might give it a try.

I'm wondering if you can keep the Windows 10 upgrade for free after the promotion, or you will need to pay for it in case you want to reinstall your PC?

MadGear

I'm wondering if you can keep the Windows 10 upgrade for free after the promotion, or you will need to pay for it in case you want to reinstall your PC?

It would be really weird if they didn't upgrade the license but only your current installation, so I would guess that you can reinstall it as often as you'd like.

Hyperdimension Neptunia Rebirth 1 is out next week
header.jpg

http://store.steampowered.com/app/282900/

Check back here for the game's launch on Wednesday, 1/28! Re;Birth1 will be available for the first week at 50% off!
Noice

Uzzy

Streaming is nice for Xbone gamers, I suppose, but that was a whole heap of nothing for PC gaming. So it went exactly as expected.

That's not holograms, that's augmented reality.

Just like in that leaked documents some years ago.

It looks interesting but shame it's only an idea right now and not live.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom