• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | January 2015 - Steam GOTY results: Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Racer 8 -- MB-D79C9E91058B5D34 - Taken by 7Sins
Tales From Space: Mutant Blobs Attack -- MB-AE151410C84C26AC - Taken by nja

By the way, there were some errors processing your keys...
Note: The key you added for Racer 8 was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Tales From Space: Mutant Blobs Attack was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.

Monooboe

I am actually quite hyped for the Windows 10 event, don't know really why, I think it is more for the Windows side of things, about the future for 10, as I quite like it and also DX12 of course. Also I am interested in what they will do with Surface Pros, if they announce a fourth one I might actually consider one of those, since they do work closely with Adobe and for work they would be awesome, over my Macbook pro.

Turfster

andherewego.gif

There's like 10 people in the audience.

Groupees has a reservation of the casual bundle 2 up, going live in 22 hours and change.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
I'm excited to see how Microsoft will attempt to ruin PC gaming this generation.

What an age we live in!

Parsnip

Alright, I think I'm tuning in, as I'm somewhat curious about Win10. So even without games, I'm still interested.

This stream is stuttering like hell.

Also I hate that phablet is a real term.

I bet the hype thread is exploding with animated gifs right now.

chronomac

This press conference is boring as hell so far.

It's amazing how much they, and many other tech companies, copy the way Apple gives press conferences but miss what makes them exciting.

The stream is buffering soooo much. It just stopped now for 2mins in buffering

:/

I always got annoyed with Sony's conferences having stream problems but I thought MS has all that cloud shit.

What the hell happened with that?

Why is it so unwatachable?

Jawmuncher

They can be, sure. If you don't ever buy their products then probably not. I just mean that they slowly tease out products and reveals.
I only use the iphone but the device stuff never seemed like that big of a deal to me I guess.
It's obviously going to be a improvement every time.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Seriously.

Guys, this is a Win 10 conference, an Operating System conference. Of course it won't be that exciting.

Ways to improve your press conference:

1) Pad the audience with as many employees as possible

2) Be Apple and have a cult-like following.

The fact that people clapped for the Apple watch is all you need to know.

Windows 10 will be a free upgrade from 8.1 and 7.

Nice.

Wait... from 7 as well? Holy shit. You got me again, you clever bastards.

Dr Dogg

Well at least the rumoured free upgrade is now confirmed and includes 7 users. Hopefully that will be a few more 32 bit OS users leave the past behind.

Turfster

"Free for the first year."
Is it subscription based?
Are you that stupid and evil, MS? =p

"Windows Gold, because fuck you give us money."

(please tell me I'm wrong, the stupid stream crapped out on me 10 minutes ago)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom