• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | January 2015 - Steam GOTY results: Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

tauke

Welp I already played Duke Nukem 3D and Shadow Warrior back in the DOS era. Enjoy!

ModBot said:
Instructions for tauke:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (tauke, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last week, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Shadow Warrior Classic Redux -- MB-C8704CC68FE1BD59 - Taken by TheAutomator. 2 entrants total.
Duke Nukem 3D: Megaton Edition -- MB-ACC136FB1E964A5A - Taken by Speevy. 3 entrants total.

t1420392897z1.png

Arthea

Fedoras for everyone!

http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/hat-flip-win.gif[/IMG[/QUOTE]

That's a lot of people murdered for Fedoras!
[SPOILER]sorry I had to (><)[/SPOILER]

Anyway, that's very generous of you. Forgive me asking, but was there some incredible discount somewhere on this one?

Arthea

I don't feel like getting the $10 tier just to get Escape Goat 2 :/

I came to that decision too, as Escape Goat 2 basically cost as much full priced on steam.

edited: HB make some odd decisions, they could included it in $6 tier, that way they would have sold a lot more bundles, well maybe not a lot, but more.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

SuperFrog HD -- MB-8FC1EA1962CEC6F8 - Taken by Volotaire. 2 entrants total.

t1420393195z1.png
I assume this is some kind of a game.

New 'n' Tasty is still a PS4 exclusive. Frankly, at this point, there's nothing JAW could say that would convince me that Sony didn't cough up some cash for temporary exclusivity.

I saw one Youtube video of a dude explaining in detail all the things wrong with it and how they made it worse than the original... so I say good riddance :p

Divius

I want to submit games for the GOTY thingie but have only played one or two that I liked. Maybe I should play more games.

Tizoc

I want to submit games for the GOTY thingie but have only played one or two that I liked. Maybe I should play more games.

Play some short games like
Gunhound EX
Strider
The telltale games
Escape Goat 2
Killer is Dead
Indies
Strider
to name a few

Tizoc

that humble bundle... i thought they would do something cool to start the year :(

Volgarr the Viking for $1 isn't cool enough for you? The chance that more people can experience the badass manliness that is VOLGARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR THE VIKING?

MRORANGE

Over 80 votes so far, just over 5 days left.

jHvBOTN.png

Welcome to the 2nd SteamGAF GOTY Award, every year gaffers choose choose games they thought were GOTY contenders on Steam,
game with the highest point score is crowned SteamGAF's GOTY. Check out last year's nail-biting results.

Rules and deadline:
- Up to 5 games can be chosen
- 1st choice gets 5 points, 2nd choice gets 4 points and so on ... 5th game will get 1 point.
- You can write a short paragraph on why you the the 1st choice is a GOTY contender.
- Game must be on Steam and released from 2014
- Episodic games that overlap 2013/2014 can be counted as long as they have not been used in the 2013 Steam GOTY
- Re-release in 2014 are allowed in the Steam GOTY, for example FFXIII
- APS used if it's a tie, like last time >_>
- Vote thrown if the bin if you fail to follow rules
t1420848000z0.png

How to vote:
Copy this and send me a PM:

Code:
[B]Game 5 (1 point) :[/B] INSERT GAME NAME HERE
[B]Game 4 (2 points) [/B]: INSERT GAME NAME HERE
[B]Game 3 (3 points) :[/B] INSERT GAME NAME HERE
[B]Game 2 (4 points) :[/B] INSERT GAME NAME HERE
[B]Game 1  (5 points) :[/B] INSERT GAME NAME HERE

[B]Why I want this game as GOTY  (Optional) :[/B] WRITE COMMENTS HERE

Gaffers who have voted so far:

Videospel

I tried the demo of Recettear and now I bought it. What happened to the demo? I can't find it in my game list anymore.

EDIT
Nevermind, it seems it automatically uninstalled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom