• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | January 2015 - Steam GOTY results: Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

ExoSoul

Banned
I've finally gotten around to take a proper look at SweetFX and I was wondering are there any games that's recommended not to use it? Separate but similar: it's a no-go with VAC games right?

Dr Dogg

*checks Steam store for Final Fantasy VI*
*pats wallet*

Would you have the same response if you opened the store and saw this?
Final-Fantasy-VI-4.jpeg

Also if you quote milamber's post be warned.

zkylon

zkylewd
Anime means life.
(Source: Latin course at university)
Not really
sounds true enough for me

smh. This proves that it's not about wa*fus, but deeper issues of ignorance and intolerance.
yup, spot on

Buy a PS2 and experience it as intended!

actually the game looking like a "ps2 game" (specially the camera being so far removed from the player character rather than the ps3 era trend of hugging the pc) is part of why i enjoyed brutal legend so much

it reminds me of an era in which aaa developers were experimenting with shit

Dr Dogg

Now I'm wondering how often do people do that.
No, not that, I'm talking about hiding things in their posts.

Hahahaha fucking hell that had me in stitches.

Well about what you were on about, as in hiding stuff in their posts within email tags, I've seen it a few times and always gave me a chuckle.

I'd still buy it. Well I did buy VI on iOS so I've already gone down that road :(

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
You had me for second that GodHand was released on PC.

I don't know how long it will take for the wounds Copons left upon my heart to heal. He was running Skies of Arcadia in an emulator and posted up a bunch of screenshots to the Steam Community with the shortcut titled Skies of Arcadia. It is one of the few JRPGs I truly call a favorite, and to have it on PC is one of my few longstanding wishes. For a moment, in my pre-coffee haze, I thought the game had silently launched on Steam.

:(

Miguel81

ppl that hate anime in reality hate themselves!

Honestly, I don't know how you can hate, or even generalize something that has so much variety. Grave of the Fireflies is very different to Ghost in the Shell, and that is different to Ninja Scrolls. These are rather big titles, but there are a lot of smaller ones that fans can use as an example.

zkylon

zkylewd
awsPp7E.jpg

Edit: I killed the thread. Live, damn you! Live!
i didn't mean experimenting with shit as in drugs lol (although it helps lol)

Honestly, I don't know how you can hate, or even generalize something that has so much variety. Grave of the Fireflies is very different to Ghost in the Shell, and that is different to Ninja Scrolls. These are rather big titles, but there are a lot of smaller ones that fans can use as an example.

a lot of people, like mr. charismatic individual, are closeminded and much the worse for it

i think that's a very negative trait to posses, which is why i aim to be as open as possible. if something like a fighting game is just not for me i don't put it on the game, i just accept it's not my kind of thing

much easier living this way and in my opinion much more fulfilling than sticking to the 2-3 things you know

If you put both of the Gamecube discs of REmake to your DVD drive while Steam is running it unlocks the game on Steam

ryjrlXY.png

just kidding, yay double dipping. both purchases aren't recent but I just took the photo

Jawmuncher

If you put both of the Gamecube discs of REmake to your DVD drive while Steam is running it unlocks the game on Steam

ryjrlXY.png

just kidding, yay double dipping

Bringing up RE I just beat it with Chris on Normal. Took me 6 hours to do it. If only I had been a tad faster. Regardless game sure is worth the 20 the port here is fantastic and only one section and a few throw away fmvs look bad.

Since I was born today, it's only fair I shower you guys in crap:

Happy Birthday Lain!

Steam keys for Pahelika: Secret Legends are now available for the buyers of Groupees Build a Greenlight Bundle 13 at the 'My purchases' page.
https://groupees.com/purchases

Steam keys for ClusterPuck 99 are now available for the buyers of Groupees Build a Greenlight Bundle 8 at the 'My purchases' page.
https://groupees.com/purchases

LazyGuysStudio Last August Bundle also had ClusterPuck 99. Just got an email from them with a key.

Miguel81

Bringing up RE I just beat it with Chris on Normal. Took me 6 hours to do it. If only I had been a tad faster. Regardless game sure is worth the 20 the port here is fantastic and only one section and a few throw away fmvs look bad.

It's gonna take me a lot longer because of my "search everything" compulsion. The second time around should be better. Those FMVs, I read that the drain in the courtyard is particulary bad.

lol of course this has to be in the top 10

http://store.steampowered.com/app/313120/

I am completely out of touch.

just kidding, yay double dipping
ib1IK0VUFklHjz.jpg

Woot, woot. Had the wii version as well but I lent it to my cousin a while back and as you can imagine it was never returned.

Jawmuncher

It's gonna take me a lot longer because of my "search everything" compulsion. The second time around should be better. Those FMVs, I read that the drain in the courtyard is particulary bad.

I am completely out of touch.

Yeah the water draining FMVs are the only bad ones.
Which makes sense as that they aren't important. Since i'm sure it takes a lot of time to fix up a video that was only ever in a smaller format. Still wonder why they didn't just cut them and have a black screen saying "The water in the courtyard has drained completely" or something.

Kiru

re_remaster_2015_01_24_00009_by_majorparsnip-d8f83ww.jpg

I started a REmaster screenshot feature called Butts.
I normally don't take much screenshots on Steam, but dedicating them to nice butts in video games would be fun, it was actually my inital thought when starting to take screens on Steam, changed it after the first one. I took 5 and only 1 features butts. I should return to my initial plans. Maybe I get those creepy comments like Salsa does.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom