• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | January 2015 - Steam GOTY results: Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

fantomena

Not sure what's the problem. But for some reason I can't sell my cards.

"There was a problem listing your item. Refresh the page and try again."

Pachimari

This is such an awesome month:

Resident Evil Remastered
Grim Fandango HD
Life Is Strange
Dying Light
Fahrenheit: Remastered Edition
H1Z1
Stranded Deep
Grow Home (Feb 4)

Did I miss anything?

Maniac

Banned
Can we have Brothers in Arms 4 already? Troy Baker's always around, get it done Gearbox.

I think most of us would love it. Or atleast love if they stopped producing more of those god-damn generic, trite, badly written borefests of shooters.

The name Bland(s) is just so fitting for the series, imo. But anyway, they'll likely not quit as long as they're mega-cashcows, which they somehow persist as. Which is naught but disappointing as someone whom loved Brothers in Arms.

Then again, I'm not sure I'd want Gearbox of modern times making another Brothers in Arms game, it'd likely be a trite, badly written borefest :/
Thanks for the amazing gift in the morning, Attraveller /o/

Man, I miss Prey. Really wish I had it on Steam :/

Am jelly, congratulations. Atraveller is a beast. ;p

Ban Puncher

This is such an awesome month:

Resident Evil Remastered
Grim Fandango HD
Life Is Strange
Dying Light
Fahrenheit: Remastered Edition
H1Z1

Did I miss anything?

You forgot 2015's GOTY.

header.jpg

I tried buying 25 keys yesterday (for GTA V), but I got "There was a problem placing your order" each time.

Now I have 100 keys in my inventory.

Fuck off Steam.

edit: I sold some of'em but didn't receive anything? WHAT THE FUCK VALVE

Maniac

Banned
I tried buying 25 keys yesterday (for GTA V), but I got "There was a problem placing your order" each time.

Fuck off Steam.

Are those... Are those none-locked cheap keys?

Ya'll got any more of those China keys?

:(

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.

Fuck off Steam.

edit: I sold some of'em but didn't receive anything? WHAT THE FUCK VALVE

Did you actually pay for the 100 keys? Maybe you're making no money from the ones you weren't charged for (a long shot, but hey, stranger things have happened).

Did you actually pay for the 100 keys? Maybe you're making no money from the ones you weren't charged for (a long shot, but hey, stranger things have happened).

When it happened to me on a much smaller scale, I was charged for the time it said that there was a problem with the order.

Yep, I payed for them. 220€ from the wallet. If I have to sell them I guess this is a loss of 28€ (and let's hope the € from my already sold keys is just delayed), but that shouldn't be necessary. Steam Support won't probably respond within a week but I really hope they can resolve this.

How the hell is this even possible.

Dr Dogg

And 3 hours later...
Bevy of Endless Space Chievo's said:

That certainly was harder than Dungeon and Legend to get the Endless Day stuff sorted. While the game does have it's faults (combat for one) definitely something I can see me checking out properly in the future.

Oh and Amoeba's are dicks. Supposed to be at harmony with the universe but when I have colonised two thirds of the galaxy they got a bit pissy and declared war on me because they didn't have enough room to live. Snooze you loose my single celled chums.

JaseC

Yep, I payed for them. 220€ from the wallet. If I have to sell them I guess this is a loss of 28€ (and let's hope the € from my already sold keys is just delayed), but that shouldn't be necessary. Steam Support won't probably respond within a week but I really hope they can resolve this.

How the hell is this even possible.

The money you should be seeing will probably appear later, similar to how people occasionally don't get their market-bought items immediately.

pahamrick

The money you should be seeing will probably appear later, similar to how people occasionally don't get their market-bought items immediately.

Yeah, there's been a few times I've sold something on the market and didn't get the money until several hours later. Steam is finicky sometimes.

Shadownet

Banned

reminded me of this.
And 3 hours later...

That certainly was harder than Dungeon and Legend to get the Endless Day stuff sorted. While the game does have it's faults (combat for one) definitely something I can see me checking out properly in the future.

Oh and Amoeba's are dicks. Supposed to be at harmony with the universe but when I have colonised two thirds of the galaxy they got a bit pissy and declared war on me because they didn't have enough room to live. Snooze you loose my single celled chums.
Is there a guide anywhere to what you have to do to unlock the special contents?

JaseC

Techland has spent the past several minutes adding apps to Dying Light's subs, so with any luck the pre-load period will kick off soon.

It costs about $35 USD in the China store, and for a while it wasn't region locked. It is now

The ROW sub can still be bought by those in China; what R* did was up the price to $60, rendering that pointless. The CN sub can be bought at the intended price of $30, but I'd advise against that since it's not (officially speaking) giftable, which leaves open the possibility of R* throwing on a runtime-level restriction later down the track (this is precisely what happened with Thi4f's RU/CIS pre-purchase subs).

_hekk05

Banned
The ROW sub can still be bought by those in China; what R* did was up the price to $60, rendering that pointless. The CN sub can be bought at the intended price of $30, but I'd advise against that since it's not (officially speaking) giftable, which leaves open the possibility of R* throwing on a runtime-level restriction later down the track.

I'll defer to the expert on these matters.

Dr Dogg

Is there a guide anywhere to what you have to do to unlock the special contents?

The Dev's posted this FAQ yesterday with what you need to do to get the unlocks and achievements in all 3 Endless games.

http://steamcommunity.com/app/208140/discussions/0/613948093880243495/

Though they do vary in difficulty. Endless Legend was 20 mins work for both the achievement and unlock while Dungeon of the Endless was 40 mins for the unlock but I still need to finish off 6 floors to get the achievements and Endless Space to 3 attempts to get into the grove of how to play and then 3 hours to get a good run.

redlacs

steamgift

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Magicka -- MB-AFE6391D5DDCEE43 - Taken by TheLight. 2 entrants total.

t1422122811z1.png

Turfster

GMG's deal of the day is the Millennium games 75% off
They're also doing 85%-90% off Missing Link published games
Current voucher: 20PERO-FFDIGI-GAMESX

Miguel81

i have to admit REmake lived up to the hype, game is gooood.

Hard to believe it's been 12 years since it was originally released, and the atmosphere is still as great as ever. Just noticed yesterday that the game supports 7.1 channel surround sound in this version.

JaseC

Techland has spent the past several minutes adding apps to Dying Light's subs, so with any luck the pre-load period will kick off soon.

It's a go. Pre-load is 11.3GB (16.89GB installed). Those without the Season Pass may find their sizes to be a little smaller.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom