• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | January 2015 - Steam GOTY results: Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.
ibw7eJhqAOhS6e.gif

lmfaoooo thats one salty ass dude.

Pachimari

I'm just mind boggled as to why there have been so many bumps of old threads. I have never seen anything like it in the past decade.

Also, the more survival games the better.

I've seen that one, my favorite part is when he loses, that look he gives the other guy LMFAOOOOOOOOOOO its that "really though...?" haha. then that thumbs up at the end. oh lawd thats a good video.

I think it's more disgust over anything. Marn had a nasty skin outbreak and still opted to go to Evolution that year. I won't post pics.

hpsqze.gif

At least we got some amazing moments from it.

yshzde.gif

OOOOH LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL first dude is like "oh nah i ain't having none of that but gg tho". if thats the case then yea i wouldn't wan't to touch him either, not gonna lie, i probably would've moved my seat a little too. don't be going out when you looking gross bros.

AsfaeksBR

Since the devs are ignoring me on the game's forum, has anyone here that played Toxikk experienced the "Ran out of memory" error and fixed it?
I can't even get to the main menu, and my PC should run it well enough.

Jadax

I've pretty much given up on games for the last week or so and been on a weird emo animes roll.

Watched FMA original, Elfen Lied and Clannad...fml

Need to watch something fun or something :( :(

Chariot

I've pretty much given up on games for the last week or so and been on a weird emo animes roll.

Watched FMA original, Elfen Lied and Clannad...fml

Need to watch something fun or something :( :(
Watch Gurran Lagann when you want to feel amazing, like you could pierce the heavens, watch Non Non Biyori if you just want a bit of happiness and watch Usagi Drop if you want to feel fuzzy.

xheRJRF.gif

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.

Making History II: The War of the World -- MB-6E23438DC7A73F0A - Taken by lindarasta
A.I.M. 2 Clan Wars -- MB-0E957EB4287D72D2 - Taken by Purkake4
Paranormal State: Poison Spring -- MB-DA8F19C380BB233B - Taken by anastef
xheRJRF.gif
Miner Wars Arena -- MB-01BC8899A107B504 - Taken by Baron_Calamity

Hmm I wonder if Gabe really wanted to make that thread in r/valve or he just hasn't noticed his mistake yet. I think he's lucky people aren't storming him for HL news or anything really lol

I mean the head of Valve goes to r/valve and opens a casual thread about racing lmao. If you look at his post history he's mostly been active in r/motorsports and this would fit there too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom