• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | January 2015 - Steam GOTY results: Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think so low of TDL

edit: WELL, there is that.

It's not a side scroller, you maybe think of the wrong game. It's an turn based jrpg.

Lol, I very well might be, I don't like to generalize, but the games all sort of look the same to someone from the outside looking in. Hope you duders enjoy it, you seem quiet hype for it.

BY2K

Membero Americo
What the hell is this?

B8jhYtBIYAEKOTl.png:large

This is without a doubt the worst thumbnail for a game I have ever seen on the Steam front page.

What the hell is this?

B8jhYtBIYAEKOTl.png:large

This is without a doubt the worst thumbnail for a game I have ever seen on the Steam front page.

It's a first person shooter/horror game, it's a Source mod if I believe, I don't remember much about but I do remember I didn't hate it, so there's that I guess...

Chariot

Lol, I very well might be, I don't like to generalize, but the games all sort of look the same to someone from the outside looking in. Hope you duders enjoy it, you seem quiet hype for it.
The game is actually just good. Not really need any hype, but I love my cute humanized consoles and game companies.

Fable coupon? Gross. Someone can have mine if they want it.

Neptunia has the honor of being my 1000th game. Amazing.
I betrayed it by buying Besiege as my 500th ;___;

Holy crap Steam is reduced to a crawling pile of slowness. This has to be our goddess NepuNepu as prophesied by the Steam Workshops of TF2, Garry's Mod and such, right?

edit: Bought.

I just prefer to play episodic stuff consecutively instead of however long it takes to release them. Ain't got time for that shit.

....Pretty much how i prefer to watch good TV shows as well....

Uzzy

Is it bad that I'm really interested in Life is Strange, but won't buy it until all the episodes are released?

Absolutely sensible. We don't know if DONTNOD will even finish the game, so makes sense to hold off until all the episodes are out.

I really hope it's great though, and when the 5th episode is out, I'll pick it up.

Chariot

Neptunia is only available through Steam, right?
It seems so.

i feel it's pretty lame to sell dlc for rereleases of old games on pc

should come with all integrated like valkyria
Yeah that would've been nice.

The DLC is nothing good anyway.
Plutia! Pishy!

Is the game any good tbh? The couple videos I saw of it looked pretty bland.
It's decent. Fun stuff for fun people. Just not the next big thing.

Dragon's Dogma Online looks a bit neat but I haven't played the original so not too sure of the differences you can see in the gameplay shots: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHA-wb44MQ4
This looks cool but it is F2P MMO? Hm. I actually just want a regular game. I am not sure how this affects the chances of Dragons Dogma coming to PC.
You're saying FreshVeggie isn't fun?
That's harsh man.
It's not like I want to be in the cool-boys club.

Corpekata

Banned
Absolutely sensible. We don't know if DONTNOD will even finish the game, so makes sense to hold off until all the episodes are out.

I really hope it's great though, and when the 5th episode is out, I'll pick it up.

Do we not know that? What's the last episodic game involving a major publisher that didn't get released? I feel like the only ones that haven't were pretty niche products. Certainly not games that are getting released on every platform under the sun.

Jeez, this is my friend list right now. And it's a matter of time before my japanese contacts come back from work and go en masse to get this...

XFPaMDL.jpg

edit: 7gb!? That must be the voice files, it has to be that. I'm not seeing 4k textures or... wait, wait, wait, just tell me this isn't a pre-rendered video fest like FFXIII, I just hope it's not!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom