• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | January 2016 - Out of cash, out of cache

Status
Not open for further replies.

rtcn63

I see REV2 as a direct response to the downfalls of RE6, from gameplay to story. RE4 and RE5 had an intentional b-movie tone, where as 6 just took itself too seriously without the quality of writing that was needed. Case in point, the relationship between Chris and Jake. Chris hates Jake for being Wesker's son, even though he didn't even know the man. Jake hates Chris for killing Wesker... even though he didn't even know the man. Other than that he left his mom to raise him alone and also happens to be responsible for the seeming end of the world.

And don't get me started on Chris' PTSD.

manueldelalas

Time Traveler
I'm playing through Ys VI, and while the game is great (except that platforming with awful punishments if you fail...), I'm having constant graphical issues. The game runs fine (can be minutes or hours), but at some point everything that moves starts to screw the graphics...

iosefe

Friends! Ronans! Countrymen! Lend me your names!

i'm drafting names for a not-So-Long War playthrough of XCOM: EW, using the shortened but still long mode, and some things to make it a little easier for my casual self, specifically accuracy boosts

pls

Khronico

i'm drafting names for a not-So-Long War playthrough of XCOM: EW, using the shortened but still long mode, and some things to make it a little easier for my casual self, specifically accuracy boosts

pls

I'll gladly sign up for this suicide mission.

And don't get me started on Chris' PTSD.

But mah squad

Piers, please

My squad

I lost good men, dammit!

(momentary playground distraction)

My team is dead

Piers, please

Piers, no

My teammate is dead

oh wait j/k i got over it

pls

Do it, and I will never call you Judasefe ever again.

pls
I volunteer as tribute, y'all would be in my xcom 2 playthrough.

pls

Someguyinahat makes for a great support class.

pls

Oswald Um reporting in.

Psion.

iosefe

You need a Turf.
I promise, nobody will ever notice him/her.
I'll gladly sign up for this suicide mission.
Make me beautiful.
Do it, and I will never call you Judasefe ever again.
I volunteer as tribute, y'all would be in my xcom 2 playthrough.
Someguyinahat makes for a great support class.
Oswald Um reporting in.
Psion.
okay. one last thing:

Where do i begin?

pls

I volunteer as a meat shield

pls
I'm in. Put me on the front-lines. Become a protective shield of meat. Dying in the line of fire. Protecting my comrades. I shall be remembered.

Dsyndrome

pls
I'll enlist. Dsyndrome works, or you can always go with Rage McTaggart, my character name for all games where I get to choose. I'll be whatever nationality you need to round things out.

Should've added names to all my folks as well. It feels so impersonal right now.

zkylon

zkylewd
thanks for the replies, everyone

It's a pretty meaty campaign, took me 10 hrs back when I played it.

I'm surprised you even played it, you never struck me as a violent shootbang type person.
i heard it had some good story bits so figured what the hell

don't particularly enjoy all the violence about it but it's fun for what it is and i definitely like playing it, just feel like i'd enjoy it more if they didn't strip all my guns every time i start a new level

I have 23 hours in TNO and 16 in TOB.
De-clawed, that's like 11 and 8?
what's declawed

pahamrick

pls

I'd be down for being a squad sacrifice.

iosefe

And that's all for now!

unless ya'll wanna PM me prefered classes so we don't overflow the thread. i have to do the opening misison now, so you have time

in fact, that's a great idea

The list is as so. if you want a specific name, add that too
Turf
Khronico
uncredited male
Crabbits
A Traveller
someguyinahat
Lurkerprime (Oswald Um)
MMBosstones86
freshVeggie
Dsyndrome (Rage McTaggart)
pahamrick

i'll make you proud

And that's all for now!

unless ya'll wanna PM me prefered classes so we don't overflow the thread. i have to do the opening misison now, so you have time

in fact, that's a great idea

The list is as so. if you want a specific name, add that too

i'll make you proud

You can add me under the name Slag Sawdust, Flint Hardpeck, or Grit McSteelneck.

pls

Baron Calamity reporting for Heavy Class!

/edit: if you want to use my real name its Rob Merritt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom