• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | January 2016 - Out of cash, out of cache

Status
Not open for further replies.
6zsJZOM.jpg

:)

Eila

Goddamn it, I just was playing through Pony Island, and part of it tricked me because it did false Steam notifications I was receiving messages from our very own CheesecakeRecipe here on GAF. I should of known it was fake since I have message notifications turned on, and I doubt he'd be spamming me. XD;

463BC9F64F910A55AA35A91FB4904C2D23D03861

Tricky game, tricky tricky.

What if you don't have steam friends?
:(

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
Goddamn it, I just was playing through Pony Island, and part of it tricked me because it did false Steam notifications I was receiving messages from our very own CheesecakeRecipe here on GAF. I should of known it was fake since I have message notifications turned on, and I doubt he'd be spamming me. XD;

When Infi messaged me to say I was on your stream, I was absolutely puzzled. Then she sent the screenshot and even I felt a little creeped out haha

zkylon

zkylewd
Well, today is the day that I turn 27, so here's some stuff on me. Sorry that it isn't more, or better stuff, but between everything in the store being region locked to South America and other stuff, here's what I got.

Yeah, I like the word stuff ;)

ovrwx.gif

happy birthday dude

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of Kurt Russell, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 27 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Kurt Russell, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Deadly 30 -- MB-3EE4056CAC54FD5B - Taken by goober. 1 entrants total.
Pixel Heroes: Byte & Magic -- MB-57EF326BB831632F - Taken by AtomskEater. 4 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
Murdered: Soul Suspect -- MB-E74242610126E135 - Taken by texhnolyze. 2 entrants total.
Dream Tale -- MB-7BFC018D691D965A - Taken by Dusk Golem. 1 entrants total.
Life Is Strange Episode 1 -- MB-DE941A6DB757A016 - Taken by thesaucetastic. 4 entrants total.
Mysterious Space -- MB-10D3EFE76AFAAFDF - Taken by rainking187. 1 entrants total.
12 Labours of Hercules III: Girl Power -- MB-F216166374764B62 - Taken by gurm3n. 1 entrants total.
Pirates Deck -- MB-A35756E998E91720
The Deer -- MB-C483723EF73A4EFE - Taken by Purkake4. 1 entrants total.
12 Labours of Hercules II: The Cretan Bull -- MB-32EF3F1739DCE801 - Taken by dave is ok. 1 entrants total.
Desert Ashes -- MB-8EF76A5C1D6B8CFF - Taken by Costa1774. 1 entrants total.
Warhammer 40k Regicide -- MB-ECAC08BDFB2A8B16 - Taken by Shadownet. 5 entrants total.
I don't remember if this one works
Aero's Quest -- MB-2930B26E1976A914
Arson and Plunder: Unleashed -- MB-C173A4693E36BA3F - Taken by Eila. 1 entrants total.
Nosgoth Veteran pack -- MB-71DDF756FDEA80FA - Taken by Shenhua Ling. 1 entrants total.
AoF World Online -- MB-FCF60A6C7943E6C4 - Taken by Kuroyume. 1 entrants total.
The Last Remnant -- MB-A50F3381EDEBD09E - Taken by TheLight. 3 entrants total.
Let There Be Life -- MB-7D2BEA926C72B6E8 - Taken by Baron_Calamity. 1 entrants total.
Unium -- MB-CA080B39697606DB - Taken by fenners. 1 entrants total.
TRISTOY -- MB-E50A0A8065D190C5 - Taken by Tesseract. 2 entrants total.
Lumino City -- MB-D700C231F52D0FC4 - Taken by Catshade. 5 entrants total.
12 Labours of Hercules -- MB-4096785EB0174126 - Taken by xGreg. 1 entrants total.
3D Realms Anthology Steam Edition -- MB-BB79A62F0BE6B6A1 - Taken by Shalashaska. 4 entrants total.
Cave Coaster -- MB-21FF6475CDB1180D - Taken by Kifimbo. 1 entrants total.
Demented -- MB-461FE13D254ADF0D - Taken by septicore. 1 entrants total.
Descent: Underground -- MB-91F9C4E1916F640A - Taken by tuxfool. 6 entrants total.
Shiny The Firefly -- MB-9871A12B5294CB85

t1452665856z1.png

this game sends you fake steam messages? I didn't even know it was possible for a game to do that

Annubis

What would it mean if you connect on a deeper level with the fake friend messages than your real friends?

---

Happy Bday Kurt.

Jawmuncher

Well, today is the day that I turn 27, so here's some stuff on me. Sorry that it isn't more, or better stuff, but between everything in the store being region locked to South America and other stuff, here's what I got.

ovrwx.gif
Happy Birthday.

this game sends you fake steam messages? I didn't even know it was possible for a game to do that

I want to say there has to be at least one other that does it.

maty

Feliz cumpleaños!!!!

Hopefully this year the store currency changes to arg pesos and offers prices similar to those in Brazil. Not only that would be great for our wallet given the current situation but I won't have to keep bothering some cool gaffers from Brazil during every other sale xD

For some reason i assumed you were younger than me :eek:

Happy birthday!

lEwACD5.png

iosefe

This hour marks the passing of another comrade in arms

Hung Lo, he who is now buried deep.

The life of Hung Lo was filled with a mixture of ridicule, intrigue and curiosity. His death with only disapointment. He was brave and brash to a fault, believing he who walk up to an enemy and shoot him in the face.

But this foe was faster than he ever anticipated. a mere 10 feet in front of him, and he was not able to hit his mark. The Creature saw his move coming, and was ready.

but the alien, after quickly dispatching Hung Lo, was not prepared for the rapid Autocannon of LashBot, bringing Justice for his Human comrade.

god damn 83%...

Dsyndrome

The life of Hung Lo was filled with a mixture of ridicule, intrigue and curiosity. His death with only disapointment. He was brave and brash to a fault, believing he who walk up to an enemy and shoot him in the face.

But this foe was faster than he ever anticipated. a mere 10 feet in front of him, and he was not able to hit his mark. The Creature saw his move coming, and was ready.

but the alien, after quickly dispatching Hung Lo, was not prepared for the rapid Autocannon of LashBot, bringing Justice for his Human comrade.

god damn 83%...

There are no sure things in life, may they RIP in piece.

Knurek

Wonder how this will work in the upcoming GOG version...

Tizoc

So here is my steam shill post of the day
All these tbc 2016-2017 japanese games should really get GOOD steam ports as well upon their english release
For one thing itll help cover costs and every future purchase even on sale will be seen as a profitable revenue

iosefe

i must once again mourn the passing of another brother in arms

PFC Andriy Parsnip.

Parsnip was a fresh recruit, and very eager to do good things. But the poor soul was too eager for his own good. He made his way forward into cover. but there are such creatures for whom cover means nothing. they can still see you...

Thin Men...

Parsnip felt as safe as one could on the field, but from the gaze of the Thin Man, he could not hide. The Thin man was nowhere to be seen when he went to cover, but almost as if they reacted to his sudden sense of safety, they lunged out from the dark fog.

Needless to say, the whole unit has a general hate for the Thin Men, and will do all in their power to eradicate them.

How do games work that weren't redeemed go in these raffle? I think I had a couple that weren't. Should I just post them or give them away to people who really want them?

InfiniteNine

Rolling Girl
From the Shmuple thread:
Was browsing Steamdb a bit and found two things that may be worth to mention.

(Image link leads to Steamdb entry, title link leads to Wikipedia article)

Armorines: Project S.W.A.R.M.
Acclaim game for N64 and PSone. Presumably something Night Dive Studios may be working on.

Strikers 1945
Shmup from Psikyo. Image is clearly from the first game and I don't think that has ever been separately released outside of Japan, so it's probably not a Console Classic thing.

Purkake4

Banned

ovrwx.gif
Happy birthday!

Shadownet

Banned

god damn 83%...
L O L I was just about to ask how I'm doing. I frickin missed with 83% from 10 ft away? Yeah fuck that.

At least I went down staring my enemy in the face.
he was ridicule because of his name wasn't he?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom