• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | January 2016 - Out of cash, out of cache

Status
Not open for further replies.

Annubis

Nude mod already?

I voted for Yandere: Lovesick.
It's the 2nd place in the poll.

I voted Lovesick: Yandere Simulator

Also, I would never have expected the game to be 50/50 in gender being interested. I'm flabbergasted!

yKRUIUJ.jpg

brau

He's a dirty liar, this place is filled with nothing but bullies

Welcome Brau, I should probably hang around the MGS community thread sometime

F the noise.

I can't wait till the inevitable Fallout 4 GOTY/Legendary Edition comes out for a fiver. Game looks fun and I'm not burned out by the formula yet.

lashman living up to his tag, haha. A true ambassador.
Welcome brau.

Welcome :)
I see that lashman is still the best :)

Lashman is great people.

Thanks guys!

Maybe this will be my new home :D I think i'll like it here.

my Steam add me :)

http://steamcommunity.com/id/brau/

Anno

Hi all. Not sure why I've never really ventured here considering is basically all I've played for the last decade. Guess I'll have to start hanging out here more. I'd also appreciate an invite to the GAF group if someone has a moment.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Breckmoney

Friend requests are fun, too. Always nice to see more stuff in the activity feed and find games I've totally missed. And sadly I have like one real life friend who games on PC =/ I'm also a halfway competent Dota player if anyone needs a loyal camp stacker/ward buyer.

As an aside, anyone else hyped for Darkest Dungeon finally releasing from EA tomorrow? Hoping to get a solid week or two with it before XCOM 2 becomes my new life.

Popstar

Alright, finished Minerva: Metastasis. A bit buggy here and there and I got stuck one place and had to look at a walkthough. Pretty nice little self contain mission though.

Portal Stories: MEL will be next for my Half-life/Portal fix.

Teggy

Every time I hear that Yandere Sim dev talk about his game I am more and more convinced he is probably a psychopath irl. Too calm and creepy.

Every time I hear that Yandere Sim dev talk about his game I am more and more convinced he is probably a psychopath irl. Too calm and creepy.

Yeah, I could see him wearing a schoolgirl outfit made of skin. "Would you fuck Yandere-chan? I'd fuck Yandere-chan. I'd fuck Yandere-chan hard."

zkylon

zkylewd
man, blizzard is kinda cool

overwatch is 28ish usd on argieland which is very nice

i wish valve had regional pricing for argieland instead of only gift apartheid

that'd be nice

Sadly, the not-VN parts in Dangan Ronpa alternatively suck or suck very hard.
yea my dangarompa fan friend just told me to stay away haha

no biggie, vns aren't my thing anyways

good for people that like em tho!

It's far from being just a VN. You move through full 3D environments in first person to interact with other characters and check out the different areas, trials are kinda like Ace Attourney but much better paced and exciting imo, there are several different mini-games constantly being thrown at the player so there's a lot of interactivity.
Story is batshit insane but in a good and hilarious way and you'll really want to know what happens next.
The game is seriously awesome.
huh but knuknu says it's lame

who should i trust -__-

Being able to spend card money on skins would be absolutely amazing. Didn't think of that.

You know what, I want Hearthstone here, too. To be able to spend card money on packs / adventures.
tho i like renaming league and i would miss being able to do that

i wish u could rename steam games, not being able to is stupid

fertygo

man, blizzard is kinda cool

overwatch is 28ish usd on argieland which is very nice

i wish valve had regional pricing for argieland instead of only gift apartheid

that'd be nice

yea my dangarompa fan friend just told me to stay away haha

no biggie, vns aren't my thing anyways

good for people that like em tho!

huh but knuknu says it's lame

who should i trust -__-

but you like persona, you would like DR

Grief.exe

Dragon's Dogma still going up 20-30K owners per day on Steam Spy. Still hasn't flat lined as it approaches the most accurate number.

We can go higher people.

lwxdvco.png

Jawmuncher

I can imagine Dino Crisis on steam right now. New Artwork for the steam banner. New Artwork for the cards, backgrounds, and emotes on steam. HD pause menu's and inventory screen. So good.

Soulflarz

Banned
So do I, but I still bought it on PC.

So do I
I bought it and a copy for a friend. You have no excuse

I bought a copy for someone else with the money to buy mine, sooo

Ban this fool. Ban him I say.

HMPH

Dowgraded to sexist.

Not as bad overall, still a terrible person.
I'm a guy on the internet. Someone will always find something sexist :V

Though it would be ok to make a thread like "With the success of Dragons Dogma on PC, what do you want to see capcom port next to PC?"

Which is generic ;-;

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
Pretty sure we're not supposed to make threads about game sales from Steamspy.

I don't think we've ever said that, although I'm sure we've locked various threads that are basically "<Steamspy numbers> LOL U MAD H8RS??? PC > ALL" or that degenerate into that kind of thing.

brau

How do you feel about anime?

I watch it here and there. Big fan of One Piece. Just discovered not too long ago Jojo.

Which btw. was playing the Pirate Warriors game on PC. that game is fun. Even tho it looks worse than the ps4.

EDIT: accepted 2 friend requests. yay!

Though it would be ok to make a thread like "With the success of Dragons Dogma on PC, what do you want to see capcom port next to PC?"

Then it'll be labeled as a port-begging thread.

I don't think we've ever said that, although I'm sure we've locked various threads that are basically "<Steamspy numbers> LOL U MAD H8RS??? PC > ALL" or that degenerate into that kind of thing.

That, and "PC games are only selling for dirt cheap anyway", it goes both ways.
It's pretty predictable, so I think it's better to avoid making one.

InfiniteNine

Rolling Girl

It kinda sucks we can't have these kinds of discussions because people can't help but be shit heels.

Jawmuncher

Ahhh ok, that makes more sense.

Port begging is a weird thing here. That thread wouldn't really fall under Port-Begging.
But something like "I want Kingdom Hearts on PC would be". If things were so strict, a lot of us would be banned from our numerous talks of outside games.
Stump has said as much in the past over it. It's all about the climate and actual topic of said thread.

Annubis

Speaking of PC ports, how is DD's keyboard and mouse?

EDIT: not that I would, but I find it's a good way to know the effort put into a PC port.

No point in buying the same game again unless they actually want to play it on PC or want to play it and have no access to it anymore.

That or if they want some kind of graphical or performance upgrade or something.

That's me anyway.

Jawmuncher

No point in buying the same game again unless they actually want to play it on PC or want to play it and have no access to it anymore.

That or if they want some kind of graphical or performance upgrade or something.

That's me anyway.

Seems you have changed your opinion slightly. I recall you disliking my buying Uncharted Collection awhile back. It's all good now since it covers some of that criteria.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom