• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | January 2016 - Out of cash, out of cache

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jawmuncher

To be fair anyone who knows any serious leaks about DC wouldn't be talking, probably. I can confirm I know nothing about DC. I only played the first a few months ago so zzz.

Hi everyone who knew Nier 2 early- that didn't get out at all from what I could tell.

Sometimes when I see a PM, I think "What if this is a DC leak".
Then I click the envelope and become disappointed.

Ozium

Dino Crisis is lame.

Remember to buy Disgaea next month folks

says the person who has turned his back on his god king
mega_mewtwo_x_deal_with_it_emote_by_assassannerr-d6sudyt.gif

Backlogger

Finally got around to testing my PC on Occulus Rift's website. I guess my 3570k doesn't meet the recommended specs.

Dreams destroyed.

zkylon

zkylewd
nvm it's not free or in english

i guess when i'm rich and famous i'll just code my own bootleg front missions and parasite eves

Something I learned from the FO: NV Honest Hearts DLC - the rarest unique weapon (the service rifle variant, called the Survivalist's Rifle) is described in-game as being made at the Long Branch Arsenal, which was a munitions factory that used to be located about 20 minutes away from where I live. Must have been a Canadian on the writing staff for that expansion.

Shadownet

Banned
Ultimate Ninja Storm 4? There's a demo up on PSN if you have a PS4. The performance was a bit spotty at times, but those games sure are lookers.
Interesting, i'll check it out. I wonder when they'll stop making Naruto games, at least give us a true open world Naruto game. CyberConnect2 literally stop making .hack// games and moved to make Naruto games with the same concept. It's almost like Dynasty Warriors, they keep milking out the same stuff. Gotta innovate a little.

Interesting, i'll check it out. I wonder when they'll stop making Naruto games, at least give us a true open world Naruto game. CyberConnect2 literally stop making .hack// games and moved to make Naruto games with the same concept. It's almost like Dynasty Warriors, they keep milking out the same stuff. Gotta innovate a little.

it doesn't need to be open world, thats not what its aiming for. If you want open world go elsewhere, if you want a casual fighter that looks great and has has fighting sequences with an average story naruto ultimate ninja storm is the series for you. open world would just hurt the game most likely

also going open world doesn't innovate when every other game is starting to do the same thing

hesho

I just want some Fire Emblem on PC...

i think we will see mario before that... would be godly though..

regardless, i ain't going to complain about what game comes to steam nowadays, the selection is amazing.

my vita is crying in the corner btw.

Uzzy

Waking up and seeing an update for the Street Fighter V Beta downloading is a special kind of hell. Damn this whole employment thing.

At least we got Police Chun confirmed! Cammy in a skirt too.

Shadownet

Banned
it doesn't need to be open world, thats not what its aiming for. If you want open world go elsewhere, if you want a casual fighter that looks great and has has fighting sequences with an average story naruto ultimate ninja storm is the series for you. open world would just hurt the game most likely

also going open world doesn't innovate when every other game is starting to do the same thing

cant wait to not get Disgaea.

I have one steam key for wacky wheels. I think this came with the 3dr bundle before as well as another new bundle.

This is a good game, very mario snes kart like. So, if you don't own it. Please PM me. First come first serve. (just don't wanna mess with a raffle for now)

The final stage in Honest Hearts is straight garbage. Whose bright idea was it to set in an almost-completely empty map with no music, a companion who randomly abandons you halfway through and no fast travel?

In between the random crashes, I found myself going to save a bunch of captives, who got stuck on boulders after they were freed. And then, the best part was when I heard someone go, "Yessssssssss" and turned around to find my companion that randomly reappeared holding a completely different weapon and just staring at me.

This game...

Knurek

Might be worth a read, Valve

I don’t get an accurate idea of how good my game actually is (from review score alone, at least). But more importantly, neither does anyone else. A 95% positive rating doesn’t actually tell you if a game is worth buying. A 90% is even worse.

Themed sales throughout the year, based on the tagging system. One a week. Pick a new tag every week, and feature the highest rated games within that category in a themed sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom