• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | January 2016 - Out of cash, out of cache

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anteater

capcom should really update their site

PRm5BhU.jpg

at least take out the dead series like dino crisis

Buraindo

Might as well give me a kodiak arrest. :(

He shouldn't hold a sword with bear hands anyways,
I approve.

Those puns were a roaring success but I think it's time to bring them to a claws.

Though this is also true.

In any case, the
Darm Tower
in Ys I is hell. I feel like I'm missing too much stuff in it, but keeping track of where to go and where I've been is becoming a bigger problem than I anticipated. Especially 13F, if that's even the right one
Teleporting sucks

If anything, Splatoon got robbed.

I also think I need to fill out my friends list with some Dragons Dogma people before I start it, just in case.

Played it forever ago on console.

Spirited

Mine is pretty and pink
6th best RPG of the year apparently, behind Bloodborne and Fallout 4.

Those genre categories are embarrassing.

I still don't understand how fallout 4 even got into top 10.
also bloodborne feels more like an action game than an rpg lol

ExoSoul

Banned
If anything, Splatoon got robbed.

I also think I need to fill out my friends list with some Dragons Dogma people before I start it, just in case.

Played it forever ago on console.

I'm all you need ;D
And for some reason not everyone on your fl will appear so less is bette rin this case.

Sch1sm

I still don't understand how fallout 4 even got into top 10.
also bloodborne feels more like an action game than an rpg lol

Bad taste? A lot of the little things in Fallout 4 bother me, even outside the writing (which is sad, considering how subpar it is). You'd think for such a big budgeted game the customization would be more diverse. Voices bothered me most.

It only feels like more of an action game because of the pacing, I think. Still a Souls title, right?

derExperte

The Order is 9th best adventure. And Until Dawn 9th best overall. Tells you everything you need to know, I won't bother next year. Not even the other Westerado-bros turned up. :/

Tizoc

The Order is 9th best adventure. And Until Dawn 9th best overall. Tells you everything you need to know, I won't bother next year. Not even the other Westerado-bros turned up. :/

Chill mate, the term 'Adventure game' is rather broad but I agree the use in the GoTY 2015 thread is improper

Spirited

Mine is pretty and pink
Yes, good. Which apparently is enough if you're a PS4 exclusive.

Well if you get 2 exclusives that are good that year ofc you need to see them as better than they are, because they can't really lose to the xbox guys, right? :p

Also yeah, they categories sucked real bad.

But only thing I got a bit irritated over is that fallout 4 ended up in top 10, I really dislike that game.
But I guess some people got enjoyment out of it.

cyba89

Yes, good (well the first half, then everything went downhill hard and fast). Which apparently is enough if you were a PS4 exclusive in 2015.

You seem to get really salty about other people liking somes games more than you.

But of course everything has to be a PS4 fanboy conspiracy.

MUnited83

For you.

Yes, good (well the first half, then everything went downhill hard and fast). Which apparently is enough if you were a PS4 exclusive in 2015.

Until Dawn was pretty good and the second half is better than the first

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Although Tales from the Borderlands is better.

The real sin is MGSV being that high.

dex3108

Honestly i don't care about GOTY lists as i said before but i really can't go over Bloodborne as best RPG. It is just wrong and i am playing Bloodborne right now.

4Y9rQ3f.jpg

People liked different games than you, big deal.

rocket league got 2nd best New IP...

except it isn't a new IP?

Well not many have played a exclusive psn game from 2008 :p But yeah Rocket League is Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars 2.

Spirited

Mine is pretty and pink
Welcome to the steam thread, canis lupus!

Havn't seen you around here before but you got a promising start in here.
If I recon from your post history you seem to be on some sort of crusade but I hope you'll feel welcome here either way :D

EDIT: Have you by chance been playing any games on steam in the last few days to bring this thread to something more on-topic? ;)

Pachimari

I'm cleaning up my whole Subscriptions page here on GAF, and got 17 pages left, saving threads with bookmarks, and deleting ones I'm not really participating in. Such dull work.

Spirited

Mine is pretty and pink
People being salty about games they personally don't like/didn't enjoy went up on the GOTY list because other people liked it better?

Never heard about that phenomenon before.

Agreed.

Oh come on, don't try to be cheeky and first complain about something we do here and then do the saem thing in your own post pls.
Use /s if you're sarcastic next time.

Welcome to the steam thread, canis lupus!

Havn't seen you around here before but you got a promising start in here.
If I recon from your post history you seem to be on some sort of crusade but I hope you'll feel welcome here either way :D

EDIT: Have you by chance been playing any games on steam in the last few days to bring this thread to something more on-topic? ;)

Hi!

What crusade are you talking about? :D

Haven't been much on steam lately due to work and school

tvfPX8X.png

Just reinstalled Assetto Corsa but other than buying some games in the winter sale, nah.

Phinor

Oh yes, Dirt Rally won Neogaf racing game of the year with a grand total of 45 points! That also means my vote almost made a difference. Without those four points it would have won by only two instead of six points. What a feeling. I can't wait for the day when my vote makes any difference at all in any vote ever.

There's absolutely no standard for video game quality. Whether something is good in a video game is entirely up to individual, personal opinion. If Bubsy 3D was voted GotY, or if someone said it was better than The every game in the current top 10, there's nothing to dispute as it's an opinion, and opinion is safe from criticism.

mp1990

Banned
Hey guys! So, recently i got into PC gaming (my rig sucks major ass but it still counts), soooo

uhhh, how do i put this

can i be one of you cool dudes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom