• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | January 2016 - Out of cash, out of cache

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaleinc

Banned
Dammit :(

Been hyped for The Witness for far too long, patiently waiting all day then I get home to play it and its busted for AMD cards by the looks of things.

And by busted I mean the shadows don't work so its playable but with half of its beauty missing, whats the point!
I don't know if it helps you but when I owned GeForce 2 MX I thought shadows are overrated.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
eh, i wish they had given me more context, but i think it was fair

i've learned my lesson :)

Your ban was great because you were late to the quote party like 12 hours after it all went down and I warned you about it almost immediately.

Turfster

Humble Additions
  • XCom UFO Defense
  • XCom Terror From the Deep
  • XCom Apocalype
  • XCom Enforcer
  • XCom Interceptor
  • Civ V Gods and Kings
  • Civ V Scrambled Continents
  • Civ V Scrambled Nations

how do i know that's the real me

could be an impersonator!
Oh-really-gif_1.gif

zkylon...

Dr Dogg

Right have fun scally wags.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hKRWZ-WW-w0RpxURAuOGpe1k-afF8cxK7ty4AAAHz_Y/edit#gid=0

Might be the odd naming error here or there with certain usernames but this was done quick and dirty. Plus I just cut and pasted this into a new Google Docs so there's no formulas going on (original was a interconnected mess of pivot tables that even I was struggling to work with).

Out of curiosity, what's the cutoff for top 90%/95%/99% of posters?

Providing transferring this to a new workbook didn't upset anything 90th percentile is 220.2 posts, 95th 719 and 2569.17 for 99th.

Monooboe

Ok I'm getting jealous not being on the Witness train! I have to be careful not reading any posts about it, since I want to go in not knowing anything about it, more than it has puzzles.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hKRWZ-WW-w0RpxURAuOGpe1k-afF8cxK7ty4AAAHz_Y/edit#gid=0

Might be the odd naming error here or there with certain usernames but this was done quick and dirty. Plus I just cut and pasted this into a new Google Docs so there's no formulas going on (original was a interconnected mess of pivot tables that even I was struggling to work with).

Providing transferring this to a new workbook didn't upset anything 90th percentile is 220.2 posts, 95th 719 and 2569.17 for 99th.

18th?

Not bad. Not bad at all.

Arthea

What I've learnt today, I should stop posting and get back to lurking, unless you people start posting more, because I barely post and I'm in top 5 even?!

I took this screenshot, because it's very relevant to our way of life, even Liberl got infected

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
Downloading The Witness

Give me your worst Mr. Blow

Spirited

Mine is pretty and pink

Wow, what happened to me in august? Went from a casual poster on about 40-120 posts a month to 350 and then back to about 100 a month again.
Well guess I have to step my game up.

Downloading The Witness

Give me your worst Mr. Blow

It's too good, don't know if I'll be able to focus on eu4 tomorrow.

shockdude

86th percentile whoo.

Another fun stat: 741 of the 1780 posters (41.6%) have qualified for Modbot's No Lurkers rule for at least one thread.

2569.17 for the 99th percentile, haha wow.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
haha I post less in a year then jawmuncher posts in an average thread

It's too good, don't know if I'll be able to focus on eu4 tomorrow.

She is a nice mistress, but EU4 MP is your wife. Besides, The Witness should be good training for solving the puzzle that is Aragon.

Arthea

Speaking of Trails, that cutscene fight at the beginning of Chapter 3 of SC

Hnnng

If only all encounters were like that...

I dunno man, I enjoy every second of it, I talk with NPCs more than I talk with essential characters in all other games combined, just because I can't get enough of that talk.
I laughed several times out loud, actually, like for reals not in a lol way

hesho

What I've learnt today, I should stop posting and get back to lurking, unless you people start posting more, because I barely post and I'm in top 5 even?!

I took this screenshot, because it's very relevant to our way of life, even Liberl got infected

that screenshot is sooooooooo true..

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

This game will BLOW your mind -- MB-635299FDF692882C - Taken by Knurek. 69 entrants total.

t1453848056z1.png

Messiah

Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

This game will BLOW your mind -- MB-635299FDF692882C - Taken by Knurek. 69 entrants total.

t1453848056z1.png

LaJ9Kmo.gif

ModBot Basics:

Rules for this Giveaway:

t1453848056z1.png

bullshit, Anon. This is Bad Rats.

I entered

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
FNaF World is going to be free to play on Steam as well, the game was added to a package called FNaF World Free-to-play.

Yeah, I sent a follow-up e-mail to Scott earlier explaining that I'm still interested in a key. I haven't heard back yet, but it's only been a day.

Dsyndrome

May just be mobile, don't even see myself in there. I don't exist!
Edit: never mind, didn't see that it starts back over at A somewhere down the line, guess I'll look at home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom