• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | January 2016 - Out of cash, out of cache

Status
Not open for further replies.

neoemonk

Oh yeah, I picked up a Steam Link and Steam Controller on NYE.

The Link is pretty great. The controller isn't bad but it takes some getting used to. Using the pad for camera controls instead of an analog stick takes a little getting used to and it really bothered me in Dark Souls 2 for some reason.

I also haven't been able to get GTA V working via Link. I don't own the Steam version and I just get a black screen with sound after the launcher window is done. I can use PCSX2 just fine though. Programmed save and load state buttons on the grips. I love the grip buttons actually.

Grief.exe

1920x1080:
xHjHHkO.jpg

1024x768:
q6A2X8c.jpg

It is stretched, didn't notice on the models until side by side.

vtgb2bj.gif

Alright, time to confess. I am a whuss. Couldn't stomach Alien: Isolation on Hard anymore. Dialed it down... way down... to novice. Don't judge, I just want to have a tense adventure not a damn heart-attack.
I'm currently in the
medical bay and close to the operation room where I'll likely find the needed trauma kit
. 9 hours passed so I guess I'm past the halfway point?

At least take some more eye-candy \o/
Disabled film-grain but it still has that cinematic look to it dunno what it is post-processing maybe?

Either way, I love using the motion-scanner just for that sweet DoF :3
I want more levels that show space. It's so great :eek:
It really looks this good while playing. I'm still stunned almost 9hrs in and find myself just staring with an open mouth.
Welcome back!!
I never doubted you
>_>
<_<
cR1YWN9.jpg

Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen - Dr Dogg

The wait has been long, [...]
Super duper excited and happy to actually see this on PC. Didn't even read the summary (sorry Dogg) in hopes of staying pure once I buy the game, ha!
Steam GAF I need ur help! How do you permanently remove a game from your account. Long story short my sister's stalker gifted her a game and she played it out of sympathy and now wants it gone realizing it is one of the underaged anime hentai/bondage games.
o_O

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Man, I'm literally swimming in great games right now - Grim Dawn, Assassin's Creed Rogue, Final Fantasy VI, and Tales of Zestiria are at the top of my queue at the moment. I'm thinking of playing Final Fantasy VI more this week while I wait for my new graphics card that should be able to play the others at 1440p / 60fps without breaking a sweat.

Man, I'm literally swimming in great games right now - Grim Dawn, Assassin's Creed Rogue, Final Fantasy VI, and Tales of Zestiria are at the top of my queue at the moment. I'm thinking of playing Final Fantasy VI more this week while I wait for my new graphics card that should be able to play the others at 1440p / 60fps without breaking a sweat.

well you got one month to clear all that shit out of the way cause disgaea next month <3

Sonicomi: Communication with Sonico [PC] LE/CE now available for pre-order

Wait, what?

Warning: anime haters wouldn't want to click on that link.

Miku is next.

Miku isn't owned by Nitro+ but okay.

Also I forget Super Sonico actually has game and isn't just Nitro+ Tit mascot.
It's kinda sad that this is considered normal anime.

3/10
Honestly using Saya or that girl from Kimi no Kanojo to Kanojo no Koi would work better nowadays.

At least I know Saya is from a Nitro+ game. I didn't even know who Sonico was for years.

Alright, time to confess. I am a whuss. Couldn't stomach Alien: Isolation on Hard anymore. Dialed it down... way down... to novice. Don't judge, I just want to have a tense adventure not a damn heart-attack.

Wasn't there a mod that locked the alien away in a closet so you'd never actually have to confront it in the game? You should look into getting that :p

I know what you're going through right now though. I'm not big on horror games myself but a friend very kindly gifted me SOMA in the sale so I feel somewhat obligated to play through it. That's going to be interesting.

Valve made a billion dollars from the winter sale. A Billion Dollars. Guess dailies are gone for good.

Say what? I thought that 3.5 billion dollar figure was for all of 2015.

Real profile pic January, reporting in (finally)

No fedora? Shame.

Closing the redundant Steam Community thread and making a mega thread on gaming seemed like a great success. It was an excellent experience meeting new people, discussing niche game choices, and having a generally good time.

Looking forward to doing it again for the Summer Sale.

Except for that whole no Dailies thing....

NIN90

Is there a noticeable difference between the Deathinitive edition and vanilla Darksiders 2 or am I better off sticking to the vanilla version that I already own?

All I'm reading is that the DE has technical issues but nothing about any changes.

Yeah nevermind, that post was a misinterpretation that said it was just the winter sake that made that much, but it was actually the whole year. Which isn't nearly as impressive.

Billion dollars for selling other's people shit is still pretty impressive. That's not counting how much money they're minting on their own games by selling crates/keys and cosmetics. And then there's the 5% community market cut.

ArjanN

Is there a noticeable difference between the Deathinitive edition and vanilla Darksiders 2 or am I better off sticking to the vanilla version that I already own?

All I'm reading is that the DE has technical issues but nothing about any changes.

It has better lighting and textures and some other bug fixes, it integrates the DLC etc but it lauched kind of rough, they seem to still be supporting it pretty well though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom