• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | January 2017 - Time to get GAMEDUMPED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's hope SE give us lots of good steam news.
A release date for FF7R would be great though, even if it's just PS4 for now.
I'll be pleased with a FFXII steam release date though.

Some other games.
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Mavromatis, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Why So Evil, Why So Evil 2, Brilliant Bob -- MB-676EFA738E73DE96 - Taken by data. 1 entrants total.

t1485712061z1.png

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Yeah guys, I wouldn't get your hopes up about any PC announcements at the SE event.

BasilZero

48 hours til S-E's Final Fantasy event.
Let's see how those rumors turn out.

edit: for those wondering

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=226077233&postcount=1

Just give me FF1, FF2 and FFTactics on Steam and I'll be happy :D

I'mma get 12 HD Remaster on PS4 day 1
(i'll get the PC version later)

@OT - I just finished Brothers - A Tale of Two Suns , pretty good though I kinda wish there was subtitles for what they were saying :(!

ezodagrom

oh-god-how-did-this-gcds54.png

Oh-god-how-did-this-get-here-I-am-not-good-with-computer.

I'd say it looks like a 2560x1440 screenshot with 8xSGSSAA though. Oh no it even shows the FPS counter I have to figure out how to remove this!
Random person on Steam Community:
And once again this is PS3 port form screenshot ps4 version looks way better then that.
Some people should have their eyes checked I guess? <-<;

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
because im pretty sure many here know Rami from at least Giantbomb appearances

Rami Ismail &#8207;@tha_rami 1h1 hour ago
More
Due to the #MuslimBan, I'm working with 5 talented devs that all were coming to GDC, but can't or don't dare to anymore. It breaks my heart.

not to get too political but yeah

Momentary

Banned
wish visual mods didn't saturate everything 2x tho

Yeah on my phone it looks too saturated. I don't know if I have my monitor calibrated right. Everything looks washed out. I have an ASUS ROG SWIFT pg278q and used a .icc profile from TFTcentral. But from what I understand calibration varies from montior to monitor and also changes with GPUs.

Lomax

I don't expect any sort of huge announcement out of Squenix but I think the release rate of all their other mobile ports on Steam means that we'll see all of them eventually, I can't see any reason why we wouldn't.

Tizoc

I don't expect any sort of huge announcement out of Squenix but I think the release rate of all their other mobile ports on Steam means that we'll see all of them eventually, I can't see any reason why we wouldn't.

Could we PLEASE get DQ 4-6 on Steam already?

Wok

because im pretty sure many here know Rami from at least Giantbomb appearances

Rami Ismail &#8207;@tha_rami 1h1 hour ago
More
Due to the #MuslimBan, I'm working with 5 talented devs that all were coming to GDC, but can't or don't dare to anymore. It breaks my heart.

not to get too political but yeah

You know what to buy. I'm not saying this because of the religion of the dev, just because he is Iranian and has talent, and is one of the few Iranian devs whom I know of.

Durante

The Atelier Sophie stuff make me wanna play all the ones I bought on Vita. I think I own them all but Shallie and Sophie on vita.
I am obviously particularly picky about these things, but the mediocre IQ combined with the omnipresent framerate drops (significantly below 30 FPS) made me stop playing the only Atelier I have on Vita (Ayesha).

I am obviously particularly picky about these things, but the mediocre IQ combined with the omnipresent framerate drops (significantly below 30 FPS) made me stop playing the only Atelier I have on Vita (Ayesha).

When will you be able to comment definitively on the state of the port? Once it is released?

Jawmuncher

I started up Rorona awhile back and it had frame dips in the opening. So yeah, definitely not the perfect way to play. But if they plan to do Sophie and back port a lot of the rest to PC i'm there. I purposefully skipped sophie when it was on sale for vita just because of the PC version coming out.

i think i have bought 2 collection on Vita (6 games?)
still didn't start any of them,i only bought them because of the soundtrack,i mean,just listen to this magic,holy shit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8e0OSMyUEjs

I've only played totori and got the good ending (Not the true). Absolutely loved it.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
this
match-3
part in Evoland 2 is horrible and its kinda killing the game for me

Durante

Ucchedav&#257;da;229313796 said:
When will you be able to comment definitively on the state of the port? Once it is released?
That's what it looks like.

I've only played totori and got the good ending (Not the true). Absolutely loved it.
Totori is probably still my favourite Atelier overall. On top of all the usual Atelier goodness, the characters and story arc were great.

Momentary

Banned
cool

like honestly if u put those pictures side by side i'd stay with the ps4 one even if it's not perfect

i hate enb mods and whatnot jacking up saturation to absurd levels

I set the color that way because my monitor makes the game look like their is a constant fog over everything. I just tried to do a different calibration and got this instead. This looks right on my OLED55e6p TV.

The game still looks foggy without reshade on. I feel like the HDR effect is fine for me.

The best thing about reshade is that it takes about 2 minutes to set up and the changes you make in game take into effect immediately.

http://screenshotcomparison.com/comparison/198836

Once again I'd take the PC version since I can set the game up to look however I want it to.

Ascheroth

Whew, those Atelier shots make it harder and harder to resist purchasing.
But I want to finish some other stuff I'm currently playing before buying something new :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom