• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | January 2017 - Time to get GAMEDUMPED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knurek

I feel like there should be a merit badge for going through Soma with your pants unsoiled.
This game was just too much for me. Too much...

Sunday nights are so fucking depressing.

Sunday afternoon/Sunday nights can be real shitty even if you have cable or what not.

E: add onto the factory that's nearly the end of the months and you're flat broke and this month was a complete shitshow (aside from a few good things happening) and getting used to living by yourself

All that misery is just kinda, "I need a drink or three to take the edge off." kinda thing

I feel like there should be a merit badge for going through Soma with your pants unsoiled.

I didn't find SOMA to be too bad (except for the
deep sea open area
), but I had to stop playing Outlast after 20 minutes or so, and haven't picked it up since. That game scared the shit out of me.

Wok

I had to stop as well, because I was too scared despite the friendly mod.

Not to the level of freaking Amnesia, but still, too scared.

Need someone to talk to? PM me and we can talk about anything if you like.

Thanks but it's not that. I'm just not too fond of my job and my boss is an asshole so the end of the weekend is always a pain. Though I have to admit that time is just flying by, maybe it's because I'm always so busy but it's kinda scary, I'll be old before I know it. Oh well, at least it makes the wait for Persona 5 bearable.
Now to decide if I delay the inevitable monday morning by playing SMTIV Apocalypse or Steins Gate until sleep gets the best of me.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
DOA Dead or Alive remains awesome thanks to the laughs of this scene tbh
e90849526e.gif

EDIT: Another gem
ec06e114c7.gif

Nzyme32

Imo one of the best fps campaigns ever made. Enjoy.

Yeah, damn impressed with what I played so far, particularly going for the survival + ranger modes. Pretty nice to have a more "real" effort in a game removing hud elements and tips from being too hand holding, as well as having weapons and damage be equally high for both you and enemies without. Definitely what I like vs tons of weapons and ammo for bullet sponges, for this kind of game anyway.

Jawmuncher

So it's been more than a few days so, RE7 steamspy data should be accurate enough at this point.

It's showing 236,575 ± 13,855 give or take. That's pretty damn impressive all things considered. I need to see if it can be compared to any other Capcom launches. I'm pretty sure this amount beats out the previous record holder of Dragons Dogma
http://www.mcvuk.com/news/read/drag...n-is-capcom-s-fastest-selling-pc-game/0162379

In just under a week it's about to eclipse SFV sales of 244,433 ± 14,083

Definitely looks like RE isn't going anywhere, and will definitely be sticking to PC day and date with consoles from here on out for mainline titles.

Yeah, damn impressed with what I played so far, particularly going for the survival + ranger modes. Pretty nice to have a more "real" effort in a game removing hud elements and tips from being too hand holding, as well as having weapons and damage be equally high for both you and enemies without. Definitely what I like vs tons of weapons and ammo for bullet sponges, for this kind of game anyway.

You're doing it right :) Have fun!

Teggy

DOA Dead or Alive remains awesome thanks to the laughs of this scene tbh
e90849526e.gif

Oh, they did a DOA Xtreme Beach Volleyball movie?

In today's RE6 silliness, it would appear Deborah was snatched while waiting to surprise her boyfriend with some Valentine's Day sex. Perhaps this will be explained later.

So it's been more than a few days so, RE7 steamspy data should be accurate enough at this point.

It's showing 236,575 ± 13,855 give or take. That's pretty damn impressive all things considered. I need to see if it can be compared to any other Capcom launches. I'm pretty sure this amount beats out the previous record holder of Dragons Dogma
http://www.mcvuk.com/news/read/drag...n-is-capcom-s-fastest-selling-pc-game/0162379

In just under a week it's about to eclipse SFV sales of 244,433 ± 14,083

Definitely looks like RE isn't going anywhere, and will definitely be sticking to PC day and date with consoles from here on out for mainline titles.

But I thought we were all filthy dirty pirates who steal everything and don't deserve games since it makes people sick to their stomach?

Im glad the game is doing well. Had a great time playing it

Tales of Berseria seems to be doing pretty good: 35,465 ± 5,366
This is without an extra game for a pre-order like Tales of Zesteria had and only a 10% discount if you owned the previous tales. Also still #2 in steam top sellers list.

STEAM | February 2017 - The Tides Of Numenera Ruined Sophies Night In Azure

STEAM | February 2017 - Getting High On Our Own Farts

STEAM | February 2017 - Our Waifus Are Digital & Delightful

STEAM | February 2017 - Cash Rules Everything Around Me

Shengar

I am obviously particularly picky about these things, but the mediocre IQ combined with the omnipresent framerate drops (significantly below 30 FPS) made me stop playing the only Atelier I have on Vita (Ayesha).

Will we ever get Dusk Trilogy on PC? I need that Hidari designs on 4k ;__;

Just heard about the quiz game:

The game contains a total of 4 question, that's it!, you can see them all in the screenshots! They even sell the OST extra as DLC except the game has no music so I presume you get nothing. John Cage should sue or his estate.

C'mon GabeN, this shit is getting out of hand.

neoemonk

20$ was what I was looking to spend.

On Topic, trying to do FFXIII again. Stop last time on Chapter 11, it's just such a fucking linear game that it a slog to get through. First 7 chapters done and I still can't play with the party yet... I get they had to gut the game, but there has been zero to do on my own. I do recall liking XIII-2 a lot with it's Pokemon style system

Last year I decided I wanted to get a platinum trophy in FF XIII, but I didn't have my old save from when I finished the game for the first time, so I played through the whole damn thing again until I got my platinum. I know your pain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom