• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | January 2017 - Time to get GAMEDUMPED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nzyme32

I must never buy Paint It Back because of the things it would do to me.

I refuse to do anything other than the hardest difficult of every puzzle without help. Many of the ones after the half way mark are quite time consuming. Took me something like 6hrs to solve one of them. I'm not sure if it is meant to be like that, or I am just super dumb.... but I find the other difficulties and earlier puzzles far too easy..

dex3108

Probably one of the best screenshots i took in a long time. Witcher 3

31367812054_55ab811584_o.png

Full 360 degree screenshot

https://kuula.co/post/7ft4V

Nzyme32

Someone has just become the first person ever to be added to my ignore list on pretty much any service I've used. Quite the achievement. A word for the wise is obviously not to keep messaging me about things I don't give a shit about, especially in an overly aggressive accusatory stance, all on the basis of a single post extrapolated beyond belief

Very nice! Is this via Ansel? Not really tried anything like it, but I think this is one of the few 360 shots I really like.

Indiegala's store has Dirt Rally and F1 2016 (the newest one) for 75% off, which is weirdly good for them. Might be a price mistake?

Damn. I've decided to stop spending on game a bit too soon it seems. Stupid new years resolutions

Phawx

Pretty neato.

As an aside, I started playing an old cinematic platormer, Flashback and while graphically I still love the game, the overall game is really bad. There is so much dumb nonsense like keycards in the most far out places, sitting idly on the floor for no purpose other than, you need this key to unlock X.

Then the jungle hillbilly who will sell you an Anti-G belt so you can *plummet* downward to New Washington? And then ALL of the cities look exactly the same where you have to earn enough credits doing weirdo jobs (*missions*) to get fake papers to enter a "Death Tower" to earn enough credits to go to Earth?

The general idea of the plot isn't bad (which is along the lines of the Roddy Piper "They Live") but damn. I originally thought Eric Chahi did this game, but apparently he left after Out of this World (Another World) but it seems he left Delphine right after that game.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Someone has just become the first person ever to be added to my ignore list on pretty much any service I've used. Quite the achievement. A word for the wise is obviously not to keep messaging me about things I don't give a shit about, especially in an overly aggressive accusatory stance, all on the basis of a single post extrapolated beyond belief

Jeez, that same guy?

People can be so weird. The best you can do sometimes is just ignore them. Or consider reporting them for harassment if you've already told them to stop.

dex3108

Very nice! Is this via Ansel? Not really tried anything like it, but I think this is one of the few 360 shots I really like.

Yeap Ansel is great. I just hope that Nvidia will continue to work on it and expand and improve. I really like 360 degree screenshots.

Nzyme32

Jeez, that same guy?

People can be so weird. The best you can do sometimes is just ignore them. Or consider reporting them for harassment if you've already told them to stop.

Yeah same guy. To be honest I totally forgot about the ability to ignore / block people up till now; mostly because I've never had the need or want to.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Yeah same guy. To be honest I totally forgot about the ability to ignore / block people up till now; mostly because I've never had the need or want to.

If someone is harassing you then definitely let me or one of the other mods know about it. That kind of behavior is not tolerated here.

Anteater

i don't even know what a teraflop is, is it like a power level thing?

can somebody with a scouter tell me how many teraflops I have?

Just got to the big "twist" in BioShock
with Atlas actually being Fontaine and you being a genetic puppet/sleeper agent
. I saw the first thing coming a mile away, but the other one was interesting.

Just got to the big "twist" in BioShock
with Atlas actually being Fontaine and you being a genetic puppet/sleeper agent
. I saw the first thing coming a mile away, but the other one was interesting.

Yep, everyone was losing their minds in 2007 haha.

zkylon

zkylewd
They're not as good as Dishonoured 1. The home base you're in isn't as occupied as the pub, which at least felt lively. Most of the assassination targets aren't that interesting either.

The story is rather weak too. It just kinda throws you into it at the start, and doesn't do much to improve on that poor start. Most of the story is told through cutscenes between missions, or the main characters internal dialogue. Some more people to interact with and help develop the story arc and character arcs would have helped.

It doesn't help that you're introduced to the main targets instantly, so you know exactly who you have to take out. Not that every game needs a twist, but it'd have been nice if the story wasn't a straightforward one.
i just found myself hating emily so much

i wasn't expecting that

Durante

But seriously, I hope there is a misunderstanding here, because they did this correctly in Zestiria and it would be an incredibly stupid regression.

zkylon

zkylewd
Hating her? Why's that?
playing her felt like i was stuck with a lame edgelord asshole and not in the reaper funny way

in general i feel like the dishonored universe is a great universe to have some characters with depth and breadth and all that but all they do is create one note assholes i don't want to have anything to deal with

what i played of emily made me want to go back to silent protagonist

PaulSane

I'm really contemplating getting Berseria on release, good thing we'll have a demo tomorrow, that should make the decision easier. I was very close to getting Zestiria during the sale, but after reading about Berseria being a vastly superior game (info based on japanese version), decided to wait for it instead. For better or worse, i've already watched a Zestiria playthrough on youtube, so that also makes me lean towards the game i'll be seeing for the first time :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom