• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2014-2 In his house at R'lyeh, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming

Status
Not open for further replies.

rtcn63

header.jpg

I recognize this lass from DMC3

Kiru

Already done them in "offline multiplayer" with two gamepads. A bit tricky to control one with each hand, but the achievements were easy at least. Worst part was to find a "shooting" baddie.
Oh ok, yeah I don't have a controller so I had to find someone to play with. You could just choose Level 2 for the shooting guys if you played a bit of the SP.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
My impressions on Abyss Odyssey:

Great and consistent artstyle
Good combat with the minor annoyance of turning which isnt as bad as many said it was but it is present.
The Soundtrack is amazing
The AI is pretty good
Final Boss is satisfying
but can be cheesed out if you know what move to spam on him and when.

9/10

(OPINIONS MIGHT CHANGE AFTER I TEST COOP AND VS LATER ON)

Haha, bad luck, Rhaknar.

That makes me feel bad for Rhaknar! :(

Good combat with the minor annoyance of turning which isnt as bad as many said it was but it is present.
The AI is pretty good
Final Boss is satisfying

9/10

I'm so tempted to click that spoiler tag, but I know I shouldn't.

Jawmuncher

The AI is pretty good
Final Boss is satisfying

9/10

Waiting for that 11/10.
Should be able to play it tonight.

Uzzy

Pledge allegiance to the Cenation by entering my giveaway to win some high quality

PO7xFEn.gif

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Uzzy, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Bioshock -- MB-90E6D97EF3EAB7B0

t1405456132z1.png

Hustle, Loyalty, Respect

This should work. My apologies if it doesn't. No raffle, so come get it.

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (DaBargainHunta, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

One Finger Death Punch -- MB-FCBBFB965E7B87BF - Taken by lashman

taco543

heres more, I also dont use curse let alone know what it is the code is for 30 days premium, ENJOY!
ModBot said:
Instructions for taco543:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

I am giving away 7 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (taco543, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

X-COM: Apocalypse -- MB-50E26F6F44CAAC9E - Taken by Perun
Curse Premium -- MB-CAB98C6030F20814
X-COM: Terror from the Deep -- MB-89AB858DB2261454
X-COM: Enforcer -- MB-7FD549B8E1E07908 - Taken by lukiluk. 1 entrants total.
Indie Game: The Movie Steam Key -- MB-116A96F6599C6CDE
X-COM: UFO Defense -- MB-52FF6F0BA729E67A - Taken by ev0
X-COM: Interceptor -- MB-66AE5E5FD090C573

t1405466152z1.png

Kiru

Pledge allegiance to the Cenation by entering my giveaway to win some high quality

PO7xFEn.gif

Hustle, Loyalty, Respect

lmao, I alway have to laugh when I see John Cena. Biggest joke in Wrestling history. Also anyone seen his movie ? lol

Lomax

header.jpg

Soul Gambler Steam keys have been added to Indie Gala.

I actually did a full playthrough of this earlier, took about 45 minutes. The writing is decent and I like the comic book art style. It appears to have some things in common with Long Live the Queen in terms of options and potential results, but I have the feeling that it is more like Telltale games where the choices are less significant than they appear. That said, I haven't tried a second time to see for myself. Even if the choices are insignificant, it was relatively engaging for a bundle pick up.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Waiting for that 11/10.
Should be able to play it tonight.

Watching your character progress by leveling up is satisfying and those deaths you had are all worth it once you beat it. Also I gotta do the other 2 characters before I continue Leveling up Katrien. I beated the game at Level 18.

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
That's not saying much...

Lest we forget the Humble Daily "Bundles".

Pay what you want for this art from the game that you can just find online for free!

Best deal.

I actually did a full playthrough of this earlier, took about 45 minutes. The writing is decent and I like the style. It appears to have some things in common with Long Live the Queen in terms of options and potential results, but I have the feeling that it is more like Telltale games where the choices are less significant than they appear. That said, I haven't tried a second time to see for myself. Even if the choices are insignificant, it was relatively engaging for a bundle pick up.

Only 45 minutes? That's pretty short :/

I'll have to try it later tonight when I get the chance.

Sub Zero

his body's cold as ice, but he's got a heart of gold
Can anybody help me get around my Edge of Space activation problem? I just want to trade it to someone and then that person will gift it back to me. Who knows, maybe that will work...

If it doesn't though and the trader doesn't give me back my keys, I'll probably find him and rip his spine

Edit: Sorted out, thanks a lot to Ventara

Ventara

Can anybody help me get around my Edge of Space activation problem? I just want to trade it to someone and then that person will gift it back to me. Who knows, maybe that will work...

If it doesn't though and the trader doesn't give me back my keys, I'll probably find him and rip his spine

I can help out.

taco543

ill help my steam is poliwagasaurus

Nabs

The future is now with EVGA PrecisionX 15. This software allows you to fine tune your graphics card, including GPU Clock Offsets, Memory Clock Offsets, Fan Speed, voltage and much more. This latest version of PrecisionX has been revamped with a new GUI, new OSD (On-Screen Display) features, improved voltage and pixel clock control, integrated Steam Achievements and more. True enthusiasts know to go with the number one choice for GeForce overclocking; EVGA Precision X 15.

iosefe

Finally home from Jury Duty! i'm proud to do my civic duty, which includes sitting in a room for hours, and watching two Sandra Bullock movies.

who want to run at fast speeds with me?

Dr.Acula

Banned
ModBot said:

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Dr.Acula, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last week, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

The Witcher Adventure Game -- MB-D67549FC924D0EFF - Taken by Berto. 8 entrants total.

t1405456851z1.png

Hope I did this right.

Info.

Lomax

Pay what you want for this art from the game that you can just find online for free!

Best deal.

Only 45 minutes? That's pretty short :/

I'll have to try it later tonight when I get the chance.

If it's like LLTQ in that different choices have hugely different results, then I'd say 45 minutes was a good length for one run. If it's not, then yeah, pretty short. Though I guess it would also depend on how fast you read. I certainly wouldn't buy it anywhere but through a bundle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom