• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2014-2 In his house at R'lyeh, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming

Status
Not open for further replies.
eXceed - Gun Bullet Children:
ss_fef6697774f2fa81ba591d2e7984bf183d9120de.600x338.jpg

eXceed 2nd - Vampire REX:
ss_1766f63051dfe52f25ebbef3cd2c79f038ab77e9.600x338.jpg

eXceed 3rd - Jade Penetrate Black Package:
ss_657903331a260610d53bf3bf4b85363710d77725.600x338.jpg

http://store.steampowered.com/sub/15960/

Well according to those tags is a Cutem' Up Bullet Hell Kawaii Star Trek shooter.

Sorry.... I meant what is the game where you have to match tags to a game?

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
I'll say it now:

If we pass $492 (6 months of credit), I will livestream Serious Sam 1 to 3 (specific versions to be determined).

Borderlands 1 or 2 would have to be an event where we raise money for an actual charity.
I'm willing to donate some money just to see you go through those games. Yeah, I'm that sadist :p

Turfster

Gamefly Quakecon Sale
  • Final Doom 75% off (Not Steam)
  • Ultimate Doom 75% off (Not Steam)
  • Doom 3 75% off
  • Doom 3 Resurrection of Evil 50% off
  • Doom 3 BFG 75% off
  • Wolfenstein 3D 75% off
  • Return to Castle Wolfenstein 75% off
  • Wolfenstein The New Order 50% off (Restricted to the US/UK)
  • 25% off the rest of the Bethesda shooter Catalog

Don't forget to use the (UK)JUL20OFF coupons

I find navigating GMG site very clunky and it's more difficult to than it should be to find pubs/franchise deals. That said, there are only three games in the quakecon sale? And brink is at 15€. Wth, that's not a good deal at all. Their banner has rage on it but no deal for that on the page. I don't like GMG's site.
On Amazon sale. Care to link? Why aren't Amazon's steam game deals available outside of us though? All the other big sellers allow it. German Amazon's steam offerings pale in comparison.

GMG Blog overview
Amazon Sales

Dr Dogg

Western Squenix game. Will be 75% off within 6 months. All depends on if you want to play it now or not but it's a slightly different title than what is on offer mainly in today's market. What has made you interested in picking it up?

motherofgod

That would take me about 3 days to download. That and it's more expensive in the UK than anywhere else is a big fucking no from me out of principal. It could be the best game ever but I'd probably dismiss it after that wait. I blame TV for my short attention span.

Turfster

Daily Starpoint Gemini 2 33% off
Quakecon daily
  • Dishonored 75% off
  • Dishonored DLC 50% off
  • Dishonored GOTY 66% off
Weekend
  • Metal Gear Rising 50% off
  • Dynasty Warriors Xtreme Legends 50% off
  • Elder Scrolls Online 50% off, 40% for Imperial Edition

Gamefly Quakecon Sale
  • Final Doom 75% off
  • Ultimate Doom 75% off
  • Doom 3 75% off
  • Doom 3 BFG 75% off
  • Wolfenstein 3D 75% off
  • Wolfenstein The New Order 50% off

You can buy Wolfenstein TNO only if you live in the UK? The hell?

Pakkidis

Question about updating AMD video drivers? According to AMD I should first unistall the old drivers and the restart my computer. If I do that win 8.1 installs old video drivers on start up?

What is the safest way to update video drivers in win 8.1?

haha yeah, he steamchatted me and explained what happened. I think I'm doing the right thing by staying away from OT

I'm up to date now. Personally, if I were the mod who handled it, I don't know that I would've done anything in particular other than maybe warned him to tone it down a bit since it could be offensive to people -- ask him to reword or something before I just came out and threw him out for a month.

Then again, with some of the moderators, looking at the bright side of the possibility of NT going out of business (no worries about NT "rebooting" another beloved franchise or producing games where "story" is supposedly the focus [so much so that the games have ridiculous input delay, apparently]) was worth a week off for me. So touch a controversial issue (such as politics and religion) and I'm sure that week ban exponentially escalates to the month timeframe.

My bans have always come from gaming side, Sony topics for the most part. I stick to Steam OT now.

Same... well, also VitaGAF sometimes. Unless I'm feeling saucy and am willing to risk a ban.

Gamefly Quakecon Sale
  • Final Doom 75% off (Not Steam)
  • Ultimate Doom 75% off (Not Steam)
  • Doom 3 75% off
  • Doom 3 BFG 75% off
  • Wolfenstein 3D 75% off
  • Wolfenstein The New Order 50% off

I think that makes wolf about 5$ cheaper than during the Summer Seal.

Turfster

Valve and publishers really needs to get on the GOG system where you can buy a bundle for less if you already have some of the games in it.
On second thought: the Quakecon bundle is disappointing as hell.

Gamefly is also doing a 50-75% off Paradox games sale

11,99€ for a horse
okay

They're living up the meme now, aren't they?

steamtrades.com

I wouldn't advise you to mess with this site if you're new to trading though. Better have someone more experienced to buy it for you because steamtrades is scammer's haven

any people generally don't like to deal with people with no reputation. At least I didn't have any luck during my short stint attempting to deal.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Valve and publishers really needs to get on the GOG system where you can buy a bundle for less if you already have some of the games in it.
On second thought: the Quakecon bundle is disappointing as hell.

What were you expecting? It's excellent value for newcomers -- even with the current discounts it's $77 cheaper than buying the games individually.

Turfster

After clicking on Rage all I get is this.

Ah well, only 25% off rage anyway.
Still waiting to get it at ~3 bucks.

Check bargain bins in supermarkets.
I picked up my retail copy for 4€ a year+ ago.

What were you expecting? It's excellent value for newcomers -- even with the current discounts it's $77 cheaper than buying the games individually.

The stuff that used to be in there:
Commander Keen, Fallout 3+NV, Quake Franchise, Hexen franchise, Morrowind, Oblivion, hell even Rogue Warrior, Hunted & Brink

It's not a bad bundle if you don't have any of the games, but things used to be better in the old days! *shakes fist at cloud*

With only the DLC left for me to play, i continue to wait for Rising to hit dat $5 sweet spot.

and oh boy can i wait ::taps foot::

You're a monster. Getting Konami and Platinum to port it to PC is worth $15 ALONE.
Hell, I bought the DLCs before they went free on PS3 and never played them until I bought the Steam version of MGR:R. And I'm not even salty. Good games deserve support and sales; that whole "vote with your wallet" thing. :p

I'm never getting 75% off Dishonored DLC am I?

No. Just buy the GOTY edition if it's cheaper.

You made a good choice :) if I end up getting DR3. I'll play with you later!

Huguuuuu will be too busy playing with me. :p

It was half off as a Daily.

Yes and 20% on top of that.
$29.99 - $5.98 = $24.01 or so.

steamtrades.com

I wouldn't advise you to mess with this site if you're new to trading though. Better have someone more experienced to buy it for you because steamtrades is scammer's haven

tf2outpost is something I've found to be much friendly and easier to learn key trading from.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom