• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2014-2 In his house at R'lyeh, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming

Status
Not open for further replies.
For reference, I do not want anyone to gift me anything. There are others more deserving of your gifts. If you gift me something I'm never gifting anything to SteamGaf again, you hear me corrosivefrost!? :p

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 12 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Fuzzification, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Astebreed -- MB-51811C91F1B7D4AA - Taken by mrgone. 17 entrants total.
Gods Will Be Watching -- MB-62C0FF3F45BB7E50 - Taken by BinaryPork2737. 13 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
Metal Gear Rising Revengeance -- MB-7DB527BBB11E9BE3 - Taken by bornlivedie. 28 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
Wolfenstein: The New Order -- MB-261778D231FF865E - Taken by doctorcdcs. 27 entrants total.
Detective Case and Clown Bot in: Murder in the Hotel Lisbon -- MB-305DB6D48375BA84 - Taken by NightmareTrigger. 1 entrants total.
Transistor -- MB-7B7E3C5E7B080DBB - Taken by Myshkin. 15 entrants total.
Crimzon Clover: World Ignition -- MB-BDE518E3BE22C739 - Taken by schwupp. 4 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
Divinity: Original Sin -- MB-217E1813ACDD2F65 - Taken by DarkMehm. 32 entrants total.
Shovel Knight -- MB-994ABA9BA4CDBC3F - Taken by KenOD. 20 entrants total.
Shantae: Risky's Revenge -- MB-514F3175A006A11C - Taken by dirtywhirlwind. 8 entrants total.
Broforce -- MB-98FCFBE6BC8D7EC8 - Taken by Kuroyume. 9 entrants total.
SpeedRunners -- MB-E7F660B14A686DA3 - Taken by YianGaruga. 6 entrants total.

t1405756819z1.png

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
You know it's a great giveaway when you can't decide which one to enter for.

Thankfully I already own Astebreed, Broforce, Crimzon Clover, Shovel Knight, and Revengeance (on PS3), so that leaves me open to enter for Shantae. :D

God there's just so much QUALITY in that giveaway. Seriously, Fuzz, good on ya.

Mokoi

Banned
I think I'm at the end of Dark Souls 2, is it weird that I find DS2's gameplay more satisfying than DS1's?

No not at all. I found it way more fun, and power stance is always nice.

For the record, I don't have anything to do with the NeoGAF Games Night, stop PM'ing for invites to the group.

Just post your Steam ID and request in this thread or contact a Steam user already in the group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/NeoGAFGN#members

This is going to get ignored quickly.

Read this people ↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑

Altazor

For reference, I do not want anyone to gift me anything. There are others more deserving of your gifts. If you gift me something I'm never gifting anything to SteamGaf again, you hear me corrosivefrost!? :p

thank you <3

oh mischievous deities of gaming, please let me win Divinity: Original Sin.

wilflare

People winning and then regifting their own giveaways, cats and dogs living together. SMH

The part JJB talked about Xelios though :/ miss that champ. he had great reviews on Steam (and still the gifting legend)

edit: didn't catch the part about cats and dogs living together

Miguel81

Ys I&II Chronicles+ - I recommend this game(s) to any of you action RPG lovers out there. The bumb combat system has been mentioned as a negative, but I think it's rather unique and easy peasy to get used to(becomes second nature fast). I'm glad that all three soundtracks(PC-88, Complete, and Chronicles) are included. To my ears the Complete soundtrack is the best of all three. Ys I is rather short, so if you're a masochist( read: Souls fan) like me, set it to Nightmare off the bat for some gut-punching, thumb-busting boss battles. The dpad is the preferable control method(8-way movement) imo.

Deitus

Hot damn that's an impressive giveaway. It's difficult to even pick which game to enter for, but I think I'll go for Shovel Knight.

edit: didn't catch the part about cats and dogs living together

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3ZOKDmorj0

Speevy

Banned
There is a thread on Neogaf.
it's called the house of Steam.
It's been the ruin of many a poor boy.
Giving away their dreams.

At first he gave away indie trash
And then the latest games
Now he's rafflin' publisher packs
Cuz' he thinks they're all the same.

taco543

There is a thread on Neogaf.
it's called the house of Steam.
It's been the ruin of many poor boy.
Giving away their dreams.

At first he gave away indie trash
And then the latest games
Now he's rafflin' publisher packs
Cuz' he thinks they're all the same.

i teared up a bit

Ventara

Oh snap! Awesome giveaway! Which one should I enter? Do I try my luck with Divinity for the ~100th time? Do I go with my heart with Rising? Or do I go with the unknown with Detective Case?
lol, like I'm gonna win anything big.

Anteater

fuck yeah i'm home, going to raid some tombs later once I'm finished with some chores.

TR anniversary is a pretty great game, the boss fights don't bother me as much as the previous game even though they're a bit basic, they're enjoyable. Solving a big puzzle feels great although I couldn't find some of the relics, the second level was also better than the first. Platforming feels a bit better than Legend.

I wish there were more music to some of the areas, because overall the game is pretty quiet.

Altazor

it's almost 2 AM around here so... good night Sweet (?) SteamGAF. Thanks for the laughs, the idle chat, the cats and dogs and the waifus and Seahorse Ronin and much more.

G'night everybody.

_hekk05

Banned
So I set my alarm for the L4D2 game, woke up, turned it off, then promptly went back to sleep for 5 more hours.

Is there still a game going on?

yuraya

This probably should go in the stupid gaming questions topic but I'll put it here. Around the time of last Gen launch some friends of mine were playing some shooter, and if I remember correctly your gun wasn't shown on screen, just a circular reticule. Anyone know what game it could have been? For some reason I want to think it was a tom Clancy game. The lack of on screen gun really bothered me.

My memory is kind of foggy but iirc wasn't there like a Nintendo Wii game which had just a crosshair on screen. And you had to use wiimote to shoot. Maybe that what you're talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom