• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2014-2 In his house at R'lyeh, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's why I did it as a non-free-for-all; to see what the breakdown would be.
Here's the free-for-all version:

tumblr_m78ln3V01X1rziwwco1_400.gif

Holy shit

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
So the important part is thePurchaseRestrictedCountries andprohibitrunincountries not packages?

Yeah, when it comes to retail keys all that matters is what restrictions the particular sub the store is selling has. Steam itself is a slightly different kettle of fish, obviously, since Valve has country-specific stores.

Sini

Hell, I accidentally entered for MGR giveaway. If I send that code again will it disqualify me only from MGR or all the other games?

zkylon

zkylewd
yea naked lady is pretty cool, specially after you get rid of all taht jellyfish nonsense and get yourself some real attacks

zkylon

zkylewd
Half the time I can even get the dumb thing to move when I do the input. She'll point, or beckon, and it makes the noise, but the jellyfish just sits there.

yup, you get a launcher thing at one point that's pretty good and like a low jump kick thing that's really really good. she also has a held ability but that's kinda low range

i really like her range coupled with those moves, and also how some of her abilities reach enemies behind you

she has a very good moveset, easily the strongest out of the three

worth every cent

yup, you get a launcher thing at one point that's pretty good and like a low jump kick thing that's really really good. she also has a held ability but that's kinda low range

i really like her range coupled with those moves, and also how some of her abilities reach enemies behind you

she has a very good moveset, easily the strongest out of the three

worth every cent
A quick and dirty combo I like is her neutral attack (double kick) > Lance spin > flying kick > and that one somersault/flip thing.

I buffed up all her specials with attack all 3 times. :p She hits pretty hard.

Divius

You all are in desperate need for some skins. Hitler Witch, Old Spice Charger and Jockey Diddy Kong make the game a blast.
Like I said, I do have a Donkey Kong Tank, but I was getting a 'server is enforcing tank.mdl' error so idk if that's related. Verified my game cache and it worked again though. Anyway, it was a lot of fun despite the lag for some.

Pachimari

Sleeping Dogs is beautiful! Running with 60fps on the highest (ultra) settings, and on the HDTV. Anyway, going on vacation again, so won't have time to play this month.

Saty

Unearthed is even worse than i anticipated. So much so that i'm using SAM to idle for the rest of the cards even though i have the game installed.

Coreda

Amazing selection, Fuzz. In for a few of them. Felt a little bad entering for three, so I left off entering for Divinity. Will probably pick it up sometime anyway.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I aprove of these Shantae giveaways, we need more of them

Enco

Anybody here got into the The Crew beta? I did, but I can't redeem my code, uPlay says it's wrong.

Same issue here.

Guessing it'll work on Monday?

Kinda silly if so because again there is no preload. I doubt demand will be as high as Destiny though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom