• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2014-2 In his house at R'lyeh, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eanan

rsgVEpj.png

lol

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
Capcom seems to dislike money period as there are a number of games the seem to refuse to make like a new MegaMan, a new Onimusha, a new Darkstalkers, and/or a new Dino Crisis.

... or port the older ones to PC and dump 'em on steam ;)

Chariot

For the new page, failed the mystery icon appearing (at least now I know how~) Oh thanks Stumpokapow! But a short raffle for some game or another. It's not what you think. Magnifico.

giphy.gif
So wait, are the Modbot pictures random or is this really W3 and Bad Rats?

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
So I have the game and season pass, so for me it would be the multiplayer stuff and black mask challenge pack I take it. But the bundle means it won't be like Arkham City where the DLC was pulled in favor of the GOTY edition.

Not necessarily. I wouldn't be shocked if WB elects to yank the store pages for the DLC in favour of just offering the bundle. Speaking of City, though, it had a bunch of DLC that was never released publicly:

200770 Batman Arkham City: 1970s Batsuit
200780 Batman Arkham City: Year One Batman
200790 Batman Arkham City: Animated Batman
200800 Batman Arkham City: Sinestro Corps Batman
200810 Batman Arkham City: The Dark Knight Returns
200820 Batman Arkham City: Earth One Batman
200830 Batman Arkham City: Batman Beyond Batman
200840 Batman Arkham City: The Joker's Carnival Challenge Map
200850 Batman Arkham City: Iceberg Lounge

Nay, it won't. Game is too late into development cycle to do that and they were just testing out the Rift as a prototype when they showed off that demo

Thanks, in that case I won't enter the Isolation giveaways as I was mostly looking for a AAA VR experience with it. If they add it post-launch I'll pick the game up.

Ys coast time.
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Ys The Oath in Felghana -- MB-18D0F539523D7750 - Taken by nexen. 24 entrants total.
Ys I & II Chronicles Plus -- MB-F8E07CF44C7A8112 - Taken by Diggeh. 29 entrants total.

t1404945705z1.png

Hugstable

Banned
I love these games too damn much to not do a giveaway for them at this price especially since M&M suddenly works again. So enjoy and good luck!

ModBot said:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Hugstable, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Ys: The Oath in Felghana -- MB-08C0491AD5349E45 - Taken by nexen
Ys: Origin -- MB-A960A36B2597C999 - Taken by Henry Swanson

t1404953265z1.png

One of these days, Valve is going to take every game off of Steam except for Bad Rats since it no doubt sells more copies than most games.

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
Oh right, new page.

ModBot said:
Instructions for KenOD:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (KenOD, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:

Vd1j7n6.png

Mystery Game #1 -- MB-8EA63467E4F317A5 - Taken by ricochetguro

I promise you it is a legendary game, and no it's not Bad Rats.

I can't believe they made a daily deal of Risen 2 the other day. The game was already up for heavy discount during the Summer Sale and snatched one of the community votes from other games that had never seen that deep a discount before. (I weep for thee, Double Dragon Neon.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom