• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2014-2 In his house at R'lyeh, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought too many games in the steam sale. And the Humble Bundle. And store sales. I now can no longer decide what to play. So I just sit on gaf. Such problems

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
14613179944_d3828bbc04_o.gif

are you just copying my giveaways and adding bad rats now dude? :p

Deadbeat

Banned
What because it has a third higher resolution and higher AA it makes it massively better does it? In relation for me when I played though both they weren't at the same time and even though the 360 version did look and run better it's not that the PS3 version is a disaster and was perfectly playable if not comparable. Throwing numbers around isn't really going to tell you how something plays now does it.

Now for me the very fact The Darkness II is designed around a controller for it's gunplay and powers made it pain in the arse to control without remapping the controls through. Sure it's subjective but the are designed around a controller layout first and foremost. Good for you that they're great but there is an issue for a few people with this and was brought up in several reviews, on 2K's own support site and I personally had issues with it.
You havent played a since second of Darkness 2 on PC going by your steam account, so how would you know?

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
nbnt, that was the perfect opportunity for a mystery giveaway! Hahaha. I just want people to see the new mystery giveaway art.

Jawmuncher

My Impatience Is Your Gain!
Thanks to the lovely Rhaknar I won Alien Isolation!
But I had bought it thinking I wouldn't win and lo and behold look what happens.
I personally blame Modbot since his AI must have picked up on this

I really hope I don't win.
Dead Serious.

and

yKnTeO9.png

ModBot said:
Instructions for Jawmuncher:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Jawmuncher, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

t1cxE6r.gif
Alien Isolation -- MB-363BFF861919E6C2 - Taken by Freedom = $1.05

t1404951343z1.png

May whoever wins enjoy it. It's sure to be a space romp more enjoyable than Dino Crisis 3.
5a8fJwA.gif

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
now the question becomes, do I enter Jawmuncher's giveaway... >_>

Eanan

Speaking of ports to PC, what I would give for a port of this with online multiplayer...

zBybaYY.jpg

Id prefer it over a mario kart port.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
I swear, I need to just read up on every single game on Steam. I miss out on too many giveaways by Googling games to see which one looks like the one I should enter for. And by the time I'm done, someone's taken the one I want. :lol

aku:jiki

Woot, Quest of Dungeons was my sole motivation for buying the donut bundle, so now I have more money for all of the Ys! My thank you to JaseC will be not making fun of him for only playing Creed games for the coming week.

I can not guarantee this.

Dr Dogg

You havent played a since second of Darkness 2 on PC going by your steam account, so how would you know?

I've played enough to know I do not get on with the kb&m control scheme over using a controller. Look please let's not get into a petty argument when all I was doing was answering a question Grief asked about what the Darkness port was like on PS3. This isn't going to add anything constructive.

Shadownet

Banned
I wish i was interested in Alien Isolation. look like its a fun game.

yet games about aliens are the one thing i dislike the most. or about dinosaurs.

(yet strangely I enjoy X-com, must be the turn-based combat)

Beelzebubs

nbnt, that was the perfect opportunity for a mystery giveaway! Hahaha. I just want people to see the new mystery giveaway art.

Okay then!

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Beelzebubs, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

xxPVMYM.png

Mystery Gift -- MB-5D6269E8FDF4A15E - Taken by DarkMehm. 33 entrants total.

t1404942224z1.png

My Impatience Is Your Gain!
Thanks to the lovely Rhaknar I won Alien Isolation!
But I had bought it thinking I wouldn't win and lo and behold look what happens.
I personally blame Modbot since his AI must have picked up on this

and

yKnTeO9.png

May whoever wins enjoy it. It's sure to be a space romp more enjoyable than Dino Crisis 3.

I'll take a cue from you.

I hope I don't win. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom