• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2014-2 In his house at R'lyeh, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Fuck you Nito.

yvfzJO6.png

You're fucking welcome!
isiEO7ExvQBtI.gif

Anyone knows if there is any +18 scene on Sunrider: First Arrival?

My brain just went, "Quick! How do you explain this to your wife?!"
even if I wasn't planning on getting this lol

Good I'm not married then, no need to explanations!
I'm not going to play this game anyway.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
If I decide to give Bad Rats to people and see they don't redeem it I shall block em from my future giveaways.
iiOEQu85RnNjV.gif

Shadownet

Banned
How can you not like dinosaurs? Or aliens? It's like telling me you don't like peanut butter and chocolate. Is anything sacred? -_-;

My mom doesnt like Star Trek cause she doesnt like space movies. I just dont like dinosaur stuff. :p

some people don't like medieval fantasy stuff. I do.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I hope stump never does a "You must have bad rats in your library to be eligible for this giveaway" thing

It's not really viable due to private/friends-only profiles, anyway. Even using the Steam API doesn't work if a profile isn't public.

Toki767

I should be allowed to decline a gift from people who wish to screw me right? Don't worry Nito, your Rats will be used for a good cause in the near future.

If it's a gift, that's between you and the giver. If you get it from ModBot, you aren't allowed to turn it down just because you don't want it. That's all part of the mystery giveaway.

If it's a gift, that's between you and the giver. If you get it from ModBot, you aren't allowed to turn it down just because you don't want it. That's all part of the mystery giveaway.

Yes! Toki is on my side. The rats will remain in my inventory for the foreseeable future. They will spread their infectious disease soon enough.

Just finished Wolf Among Us Episode 1.

Excited for more! But they could really have cut the last two seconds from the end to increase the cliffhanger effect, eh?

You're in for a treat, the season was good except for the shortness pf the last 2 episode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom